Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 281108 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1755 on: November 29, 2006, 04:17:22 PM »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1756 on: November 29, 2006, 05:15:55 PM »
Damn, the New Age Outlaws are going really low with that one, WWE should send Snitsky or another jobber to confront TNA if they really want attention, that would be funny if everytime TNA sends a guy to diss WWE, they send a local WWE jobber just to answer, instead of giving them answers from the biggest names.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1757 on: November 29, 2006, 10:49:38 PM »
Wait a minute, did I miss something?  When did the Hardy's challenge them?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #1758 on: November 30, 2006, 07:22:55 AM »
After seeing that D-Generation X video, my whole view on them changed. I think they're total dickheads big time now lol peep's just trying to do they job and they have to come about and make life hell, even Shawn Michaels is just annoying! Except for Chyna she's on some gangsta shit lol always looking mean like that...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1759 on: November 30, 2006, 08:21:44 AM »

Hardy's had an open challenge for the ECW PPV this Sunday to any tag team around the world (obviously that was just a part of the storyline)
it was accepted by the re-uniting MNM

but Road Dogg and Billy Gunn are acting like retards and said that they will also accept that challenge if Vince let's them
and he has until today to answer; if not they have some footage against the WWE or something

Vince won't accept that offer as it isn't going w/ the storyline and whatever; this new gimmick by Road Dogg and Billy Gunn is pretty pathetic. TNA will eventually die out because of this, their terrible booking and because they've also hired Vince Russo again.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #1760 on: November 30, 2006, 09:36:54 AM »

Hardy's had an open challenge for the ECW PPV this Sunday to any tag team around the world (obviously that was just a part of the storyline)
it was accepted by the re-uniting MNM

but Road Dogg and Billy Gunn are acting like retards and said that they will also accept that challenge if Vince let's them
and he has until today to answer; if not they have some footage against the WWE or something

Vince won't accept that offer as it isn't going w/ the storyline and whatever; this new gimmick by Road Dogg and Billy Gunn is pretty pathetic. TNA will eventually die out because of this, their terrible booking and because they've also hired Vince Russo again.

That's one of the main things that bugs me about TNA, they waste air time dissing WWE when they should focus on their own product. I hope WWE keeps ignoring them because it just makes TNA look that much more stupid.

Dreamz

« Reply #1761 on: November 30, 2006, 10:12:54 AM »
yeah TNA is stupid for what they are doing, but you have to admit that they do have some dope ass people on there mainly everyone in the X-divison..............

AJ Styles, Fallen Angel, Chris Sabin, Petey Williams, just to name a few
 they have alot of taltent in the ring.......

so yeah TNA is stupid.....but they have great talent there

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1762 on: November 30, 2006, 10:35:43 AM »
yeah TNA is stupid for what they are doing, but you have to admit that they do have some dope ass people on there mainly everyone in the X-divison..............

AJ Styles, Fallen Angel, Chris Sabin, Petey Williams, just to name a few
 they have alot of taltent in the ring.......

so yeah TNA is stupid.....but they have great talent there

oh without a doubt, the talent they have there is incredible and they aren't limited to what they can do in the ring as well.
they just need to book them properly and actually give them pushes instead of signing all these older big name ppl like Sting.

and they also need to stop the constant title changes, it's a little annoying to see a different champion after every PPV or even after every 2 weeks and also doesn't help build up a wrestler or their personality

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1763 on: November 30, 2006, 11:30:19 AM »
here's some interesting news about Jericho:

Chris Jericho’s XM Radio Show Canceled
Date Added: November 30, 2006
Story By: Ryan Gray
source: PWInsider

Chris Jericho has announced on his MySpace.com website that his XM Satellite radio show "Rock of Jericho" has been canceled. The reason given why was that XM was changing their inner structure. Jericho’s final broadcast will be on December 31st.

Jericho commented that he enjoys doing the show and hopes to be picked up on another outlet. Fans that enjoyed the show are being urged to email messagesforchris@gmail.com to assist him in getting the show moved. Fans that are unhappy with the decision to cancel the show should express their thoughts to lou.brutus@xmradio.com or kevin.kash@xmradio.com.

i dont have xm ....anybody know how this radio show is?

everlast1986

« Reply #1764 on: November 30, 2006, 11:35:38 AM »
hows Chris Jericho's band? i never heard any of their shit before

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1765 on: November 30, 2006, 12:12:23 PM »
hows Chris Jericho's band? i never heard any of their shit before

i've heard the song they had for TNA; it sounded pretty good
ill prolly listen to their CD online soon and give my feedback, whatever that may be worth lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1766 on: November 30, 2006, 03:21:15 PM »
Raw and ECW for this week:

Raw:     
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M5Z9J05N

ECW:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9PKTXXU

and some other gifts:

Elimination Chamber in 2002: RVD vs Shawn Michaels vs HHH vs Kane vs Booker T vs Chris Jericho
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=49VXBI61

Team Austin vs Team Bischoff from Survivor Series in 2003
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=194QPXWJ

Survivor Series 1993: Bret, Owen and their two brothers vs. Shawn Michaels and 3 Knights
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=39X5G7KB

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1767 on: November 30, 2006, 08:41:05 PM »
props for those^^^^ can u hook up some more older survivor series matches ?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1768 on: November 30, 2006, 08:52:49 PM »
props for those^^^^ can u hook up some more older survivor series matches ?

yeah, i'll hook up some more tomorrow once i get to school and have connection on my laptop

ive got a few more of those matches and ill also get some other matches in the next few days

Sikotic™

« Reply #1769 on: November 30, 2006, 11:16:47 PM »
TNA is horrible.....that is all.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE