Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282125 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1815 on: December 05, 2006, 02:15:25 PM »
That was funny indead but on a more serious note wwe is losing me. I havent watched Raw in front of my tv inabout a month and half. I watch out the corner of my eyes doing other shit. No characters captivate me anymore. Edge and Cena i thought were dong it. Umaga was cool but when all this dx stuff started to take over the more it went the more i stopped.

Why isint the WWE championship the main focus of the show? WHen AUstin was around, hogan, Rick the Title was the main thing now its DX. For those who hated HHH for always being in teh spotlight well i dint because he was the champ but now this is ridiculus why are these guy in the spotlight??? Im so sick of seing HBk acting like a 40 year old / 12 year old its fucking boring. When dx was around they were coo now there just immature.

Its evident Cena is no Rock ands whats wirh CEna anyways why is his gimmick a army guy??? He was cool as the rapper and different, CEna is not a army guy llol.

dont get me started on Ecw and SMackdown

Sikotic™

« Reply #1816 on: December 05, 2006, 07:46:17 PM »
I wasn't a big fan of DX in the beginning, but I've warmed up to them now. I like their fued with Rated RKO. I'm actually digging Randy Orton as a heel which is a first. The Jeff Hardy feud with Johnny Nitro is great as well.

With McMahon out of the way, I seem to enjoy the product now. Vince and Shane tend to get old real quick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1817 on: December 05, 2006, 08:06:13 PM »
i read today that WWE only promoted two matches for the ECW PPV because Vince wanted the main event to draw in the numbers; originally he wasn't going to have the MNM vs. Hardys match announced but he was talked into it

and now he might even do that for the Raw and Smackdown PPVS (i.e. announced only 2 or 3 matches)

if that is the case, we're gonna have to say bye bye to the WCCWF because only have 2 matches to predict is pointless
but anyways, we'll see what happens

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1818 on: December 05, 2006, 08:22:25 PM »
Vince will have to say goodbye to his buyrates too because nobody wants to buy a PPV and they have no idea who's gonna be on it. Watch how low the December To Remember buyrates are gonna be.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1819 on: December 05, 2006, 08:45:55 PM »
i read today that WWE only promoted two matches for the ECW PPV because Vince wanted the main event to draw in the numbers; originally he wasn't going to have the MNM vs. Hardys match announced but he was talked into it

and now he might even do that for the Raw and Smackdown PPVS (i.e. announced only 2 or 3 matches)

if that is the case, we're gonna have to say bye bye to the WCCWF because only have 2 matches to predict is pointless

I think Vince is getting too old to handle such a big business, or he simply wants to auto-destroy, I see no other reason why he would want to do something that's so stupid. A Maint Event wont make me buy a pay per view, I need the whole card.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1820 on: December 05, 2006, 09:05:45 PM »

I think Vince is getting too old to handle such a big business, or he simply wants to auto-destroy, I see no other reason why he would want to do something that's so stupid. A Maint Event wont make me buy a pay per view, I need the whole card.

I know thats fucking stupid. The ecw pay per view looked weak like hell.

I mean if he was advertising Hogan vs Austin in 98 yeah sure i would buy it but say he plans to promote Cena vs umaga hahaha no way i would by that
or any superstars right now

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1821 on: December 06, 2006, 07:58:08 AM »
Well usually, if you watch Raw every week, you can pretty much predict what the card is gonna look like but, he's still gonna lose a lot of clients.

everlast1986

« Reply #1822 on: December 06, 2006, 08:55:14 AM »
I say ECW is pretty much finished. The matches on the program every tuesday only last like 2 minutes unless its the last match. Plus Bobby Lashley as champion = boooooo

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1823 on: December 06, 2006, 10:07:10 AM »
they shoulda put the belt back on RVD...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1824 on: December 06, 2006, 10:11:20 AM »
they shoulda put the belt back on RVD...

Im kind of tired of RVds act. I dont think Lashley was the right choice. AT least not right away he dosent even have 1 year under his belt. I think he became champ quickee then Brock Lesnar...and thats a bad thing. So i guess for the moment Rvd should of gotten the title but dude fuckedup this summer when he got arrested.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1825 on: December 06, 2006, 11:33:49 AM »
Raw and ECW for this week:

Raw - 12/4/2006
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C6M1498L

ECW - 12/5/2006
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=APFGJJTU

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1826 on: December 06, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »
Ecw doesn't even grab my attention, i haven't watched it once since it started up,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1827 on: December 06, 2006, 03:41:02 PM »
Ecw doesn't even grab my attention, i haven't watched it once since it started up,

chill

lol, i have all the episodes downloaded but i dont have much of an incentive to watch them :P
after next Friday though im gonna have to catch up on a lot of wrestling, dating back to August

Sikotic™

« Reply #1828 on: December 06, 2006, 05:17:33 PM »
WWE confirms the departure of The Big Show

WWE has confirmed The Big Show’s departure from the company. According to an article posted on WWE.com, Big Show couldn’t continue to perform with all of the lagging injuries he has suffered over the last several years of being in the professional wrestling industry.

Big Show spent seven years in WWE and five months in the re-born ECW. He commented by saying that “I’ve reached a point in my career right now where I am a little run down and hurt pretty bad physically. I’ve been wrestling the past three months pretty much in pain every night. I can’t compete at the level I want to compete at, and that’s the most heartbreaking thing.”

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1829 on: December 06, 2006, 06:09:55 PM »
 :'( Good bye Big Show, one of the most entertaining giants.

Big Show's 15 inches turd > Great Khali