Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282126 times)

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1920 on: December 19, 2006, 01:58:37 PM »
Shelton Benjamin is the most underrated wrestler on the raw roster, give him a big push,

chill
Did you see that CLASSIC match that he had with HBK on RAW earlier this year? that shit was so cool, it went from stiff, to wrestling, to shoot etc...and that ending was F'n CLASSIC.

Shelto is gonna be pissed off and angry when he finally get his chance, just like HBK was back in the day. Old timers are fuckin him ober big time backstage.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1921 on: December 19, 2006, 02:01:14 PM »
just when i thought Umaga's character was getting better, they make sound like some retarded ape
thats the WWE. He's manager is the new Kim Chee and he's Kamala, just with a better Push.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1922 on: December 19, 2006, 02:03:02 PM »
Victoria was looking bone-able tonight. Someone is off the pill......testosterone pill that is.
I dig her man. She's cool. prolly a real athletic Fuck. LOL

Flair:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1923 on: December 19, 2006, 02:05:58 PM »
i think WWE does want to give Shelton a push if his attitude improves and he shows willingness to improve his abilities (even though he has great abilities)

they're hoping that by giving him a downward push, he'd show some more urgency

but because he still gets paid, he doesn't really care as much and figures that eventually he'll ge that push

WWE should try and get him to improve the mic skills; his ring skills are already good plus they'll end up limiting him to what he does in the ring assuming he does get a push

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1924 on: December 20, 2006, 12:48:50 AM »
watched WWECW for the first time in almost 2 months and it wasnt too bad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1925 on: December 20, 2006, 01:09:00 AM »
shelton benjamin does not have mic skillz....he's gonna end up having a career like chris benoit...

everlast1986

« Reply #1926 on: December 20, 2006, 08:35:34 AM »
Sheltons going to end up like D'Lo Brown wrestling in high school gymnasiums because WWE isn't going to know what to do with him anymore pretty soon.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1927 on: December 20, 2006, 08:59:30 AM »
shelton benjamin does not have mic skillz....he's gonna end up having a career like chris benoit...
Possible.

But Vince's problem is that he feels that all of his guys need to have Rock like mic skills. It just aint gonna happen. Shelton needs to be encouraged by the agents to be HIMSELF on the mic. thats what Rock and SCSA did.

However... I dunno. I think he would be better off somewhere like ROH where he could do whatever he wants and shine. It worked for CM Punk & Samoa Joe

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1928 on: December 20, 2006, 10:41:12 AM »
Possible.

But Vince's problem is that he feels that all of his guys need to have Rock like mic skills. It just aint gonna happen. Shelton needs to be encouraged by the agents to be HIMSELF on the mic. thats what Rock and SCSA did.

However... I dunno. I think he would be better off somewhere like ROH where he could do whatever he wants and shine. It worked for CM Punk & Samoa Joe

he has more mic skiils then Batista, Orton, Kennedyy ( oh yea he does all Kenedy does is that stupid  entrance thing ) . Carlito

Hes not as bad as people say

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1929 on: December 20, 2006, 03:49:09 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1930 on: December 20, 2006, 03:51:13 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1931 on: December 20, 2006, 03:53:17 PM »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #1932 on: December 20, 2006, 11:14:09 PM »
^ Christian was selling like a champ lol

Shelton won't be working high school gyms like D-Lo because Shaleton is far more talented than D-Lo. They need to get him a mouthpiece/manager/valet. SOmeone to do the talking for him. I dunno why Vince doesn't like managers anymore unless they're an attractive female. Paul Heyman would be the perfect manager for Shelton Benjamin. Look at what he did for Brock Lesnar.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1933 on: December 20, 2006, 11:30:44 PM »
he needs an agent, just like Heyman was to Lesner, or Drew Rosenhaus is to TO. I'm telling you, having someone like Rosenhaus, that's be so gangsta.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1934 on: December 21, 2006, 06:01:17 AM »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL Scott Steiner became an "amazing" wrestler!