Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282055 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #2295 on: February 15, 2007, 10:24:08 AM »

Right to Censor

The Statement from Steven Richards:
The World Wrestling Federation is full of filth. Everywhere you look, there are scantily-clad women. There are competitors using tables as weapons. There are grown men promoting juvenile delinquency and tearing away at America’s moral fiber.

That’s why we’re here.

There’s too much sex on World Wrestling Federation programming. There are too many people putting other people through tables. There are too many acts which are not even printable on this site. That’s why the World Wrestling Federation needs selective censoring.

These World Wrestling Federation Superstars are not setting a good example. They cater to the lowest form of entertainment, which is morally unacceptable.

We MUST set a good example. We MUST be good role models. We MUST stop using excessive sex to sell our product. We MUST stop promoting drinking and smoking. We MUST stop putting people through tables.

But there are many World Wrestling Federation Superstars who want to continue living their sick, perverted, twisted, immoral lives. They must now deal with the fact that their horrific actions will be censored. No longer will their success hinge upon putting an opponent through a piece of furniture or bringing a scantily-clad woman to ringside.

We’re here to clean up the World Wrestling Federation.

:puke:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2296 on: February 15, 2007, 10:26:29 AM »
damn, look where those guys were and how bad they're careers have gone now

Richards isn't even on TV anymore
Venis is a jobber on Heat
I dont even know where The Godfather is, he had a few good gimmkcs like that Papa shango one, always scared the fuck outta me lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2297 on: February 15, 2007, 10:33:21 AM »
damn, look where those guys were and how bad they're careers have gone now

Richards isn't even on TV anymore
Venis is a jobber on Heat
I dont even know where The Godfather is, he had a few good gimmkcs like that Papa shango one, always scared the fuck outta me lol

well godfather if you count his Papa shango gimmich he had been with the compagny since Wm 8 or just before so lets assume he was around 25 at that time that would mean hes about 4o now. As for Val i said it in a post before i dont know why they took the jobber rode for him. Of course he cant come back from it now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2298 on: February 15, 2007, 10:57:40 AM »
what about now? If i remember rite the stupid angle with HHH imitating Kane fucking Katie vick was after that, that was waaay more  shocking then a pimp.

Yea, but Val Venis and Godfather were commercialized and pretty much icons of the company...Much different than a storyline that includes some sexual content...PeACe

NO no no Godfather and Val venis were not ICONS they were in the IC division for a whie but not ICONS lol AUstin, Rock, Undertaker,KAne, Foley, HHH were the Main event division around that time.

They weren't HUGE icons, but they were still icons...

i·con    /ˈaɪkɒn/ Pronunciation
–noun:
a picture, image, or other representation.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/icon

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2299 on: February 15, 2007, 11:06:40 AM »
what about now? If i remember rite the stupid angle with HHH imitating Kane fucking Katie vick was after that, that was waaay more  shocking then a pimp.

Yea, but Val Venis and Godfather were commercialized and pretty much icons of the company...Much different than a storyline that includes some sexual content...PeACe

NO no no Godfather and Val venis were not ICONS they were in the IC division for a whie but not ICONS lol AUstin, Rock, Undertaker,KAne, Foley, HHH were the Main event division around that time.

–noun:

sorry i disagree with that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2300 on: February 15, 2007, 11:13:41 AM »

–noun:

Then you don't know what an icon is...They weren't pop icons, but they were still WWE icons. If you disagree with that, then you're simply choosing to be wrong.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2301 on: February 15, 2007, 11:18:20 AM »
One thing is for sure, Godfather and Val Venis were popular back then, and Val was/is a great worker. I think they should give him a mic back, have him grow some hair, and let him do his thing.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2302 on: February 15, 2007, 11:21:02 AM »

–noun:

Then you don't know what an icon is...They weren't pop icons, but they were still WWE icons. If you disagree with that, then you're simply choosing to be wrong.

They were among the popular superstars and maybe in 10 years will compare them to other WWE legends like HOnkey Tonk man, Jake Roberts, Ricky Steamboat but im sorry they are not at the same level as Hogan, Savage, Flair, Hart, Austin, HBK, HHH, Foley,Undertaker, Rock....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2303 on: February 15, 2007, 11:30:58 AM »

–noun:

They were among the popular superstars and maybe in 10 years will compare them to other WWE legends like HOnkey Tonk man, Jake Roberts, Ricky Steamboat but im sorry they are not at the same level as Hogan, Savage, Flair, Hart, Austin, HBK, HHH, Foley,Undertaker, Rock....

LMAO. That's not even close to what I was saying...

rik

« Reply #2304 on: February 15, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »
Yo what channel is Raw on? On Monday I was gonna watch it for the first time in a long time, I turn to USA and it was listed. What up with that? Is it on another channel?

nah it's USA
they just postponed it this week to tonight

it'll go back to it's regular airing time on Monday

Oh alright, cus of that dog show right? I remember back when I use to watch wrestling they use to do that sometimes. I used to get hella pissed when they did that.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2305 on: February 15, 2007, 11:39:18 AM »
Yo what channel is Raw on? On Monday I was gonna watch it for the first time in a long time, I turn to USA and it was listed. What up with that? Is it on another channel?

nah it's USA
they just postponed it this week to tonight

it'll go back to it's regular airing time on Monday

Oh alright, cus of that dog show right? I remember back when I use to watch wrestling they use to do that sometimes. I used to get hella pissed when they did that.

yeah i think cause of that dog show; luckily i got to watch it still cause im in Canada lol
and i hate it when it does get pre-empted; it used to happen here sometimes, so frustrating

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2306 on: February 15, 2007, 02:27:30 PM »
lol remember when Val Venis and Kai En Tai had a feud going and Kai En Tai were going to cut off his penis wwf had some crazy storylines like that in the in your house days

dude we already talked about this...scroll up.. ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2307 on: February 15, 2007, 11:42:40 PM »
Honky Tonk Man is not an icon
Ricky Steamboat and Jake Roberts are because of their work ethic. Steamboat also was a NWA champion, and that solidified his icon status.

Of this generation, non champs to be icons in the future, I would say... hum... Sabu, I wouldn't count Kane's reign, so him, and Scott Hall.

Val Venis, memorable, not legendary, but should be given another push to at least make a late run at it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2308 on: February 16, 2007, 12:48:24 AM »
Ricky Steamboat and Jake Roberts are because of their work ethic. Steamboat also was a NWA champion, and that solidified his icon status.

Of this generation, non champs to be icons in the future, I would say... hum... Sabu, I wouldn't count Kane's reign, so him, and Scott Hall.

Val Venis, memorable, not legendary, but should be given another push to at least make a late run at it.

do you think hed even be believable anymore? The dudes been a jobber for so long

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2309 on: February 16, 2007, 08:45:33 AM »

do you think hed even be believable anymore? The dudes been a jobber for so long

he's not