Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282091 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #2805 on: June 26, 2007, 09:28:15 PM »
looks like they're going to go forward with a Punk - Nitro feud on ECW

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2806 on: June 27, 2007, 01:05:25 AM »
hopefully tht bastard john cena will lose the title to randy orton
For real..I cant stand to watch Raw with him as champ..seeing Orton as the champ would be kool

bez

« Reply #2807 on: June 27, 2007, 09:29:37 AM »
I just think that having a storyline were somebody is dead is disrespectful to the wrestlers, past and present, who have died in the ring and continue to die out of it.  If Vince wanted to leave for good, or leave and then come back in a few month, he should of simply walked down to the ring and said, I'm gone!  A storyline were someone is dead is so disgusting and something should definetly be done about it.

Whos right now?  WWE are a disgrace!!!

That's your contribution to the thread? get the fuck out of here... Chris Benoit died and it fuckin sucks

Yeah it is, if you read what I have been writing from the start of the Vince thread you will realize what I meant by that comment. 

Vince = death fake, absolutely disgusting
Benoit = Actually dead

See the difference?!?

man up weedhead

« Reply #2808 on: June 27, 2007, 10:34:55 AM »
Come on now.  I knew Vince wasn't dead even as the limo was being blown up with him "in" it.

Due to the unfortunate demise of Chris, Vince had to "come out" so he could give respects

Guess the Wrestlemania "special surprise" has been fucked.

On a lighter note.  Stephanie is still just as fuckable as she wants to be!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2809 on: June 27, 2007, 01:13:28 PM »
so what happened to the Vince angle?

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #2810 on: June 27, 2007, 02:48:15 PM »
*****SPOILERS(?) ABOUT THE VINCE ANGLE*****

Regarding the McMahon "death" angle on Raw last night before news broke out on the sudden death of WWE star Chris Benoit, thus causing the show to be a tribute show, original plans called for the show to end with "federal investigators" arresting Vince's wife Linda McMahon on suspicion of murder.

However, it would later turn out that the incompetent "feds" were wrong. Not on last night's Raw, but on a future episode. The "feds" would then continue their investigation and the storyline would have continued for an indefinite amount of time.

and please change ur sig Now_I_Know, hella laggy

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2811 on: June 27, 2007, 04:30:56 PM »
with the loss of Chris Benoit, do you think they'll move somebody over to ECW?
i think they'll need to move another face over there

RVD isn't returning
Boogeyman might get a push
Dreamer and Mahoney are the only other two options and i doubt they'll get anything

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Paul

« Reply #2812 on: June 28, 2007, 08:45:26 AM »
with the loss of Chris Benoit, do you think they'll move somebody over to ECW?
i think they'll need to move another face over there

RVD isn't returning
Boogeyman might get a push
Dreamer and Mahoney are the only other two options and i doubt they'll get anything

i would say move maybe not one of the top guys now but someone like finlay or umaga, guys tht can be top in ecw plus help with nitro and cm punk getting better, like what benoit was going to do, finlay would be my first choice
funkyfreshintheflesh

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2813 on: June 28, 2007, 03:33:39 PM »
What about closing ECW again?
I mean right now it's pretty pointless.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2814 on: June 28, 2007, 03:41:26 PM »
it wouldn't happen, at least for now

they still have to fulfill the TV contract with Sci-Fi
and Vince wants ECW to be a higher training ground as well as a testing place to see how fans will react to some upcomers

it would be better to close down ECW though, then Smackdown and Raw would have more competition and better shows

Paul

« Reply #2815 on: July 03, 2007, 03:42:27 PM »
just watched the ecw one night stand 2005, and it shits all over 2006 and this years one, classic ecw action, feel, to it

the mike awsome v tanaka match is crazy

this years one was embarrasing compared to it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2816 on: July 04, 2007, 06:49:46 PM »
Article On Wrestlers Who Shouldn't Be Alive
Posted by Steve Carrier on 07/04/2007 at 08:37 PM

Maxim has an article called "They Shouldn't Be Alive" featuring wrestlers they think should have died already due to their lifestyle, with odds on them making it to 2008. Below are a few wrestlers whom they mention:

The Ultimate Warrior
Odds that he'll die before 2008: 20 to 1
Why he should be dead: For the better part of the late '90s, we actually thought the Warrior (his legal name since 1993) was dead. His disappearance from the ring sparked countless rumors of his demise, but the man once known as Jim "Justice" Hellwig is still alive and delivering rant-filled speeches to directionless college kids all over the country. The clip proves his brain is mostly dead, so his (probably) steroid-riddled body can't be far behind.

How he'll die: Years spent screaming at the top of his lungs and tying off his joints to make his veins pop result in an explosive brain aneurysm during one of The Warrior's tirades.

The Iron Sheik
Odds that he'll die before 2008: 5 to 1
Why he should be dead: As Howard Stern fans already know, the Sheik has a bit of a drinking problem, along with a volatile temper that makes Ron Artest look like John Stockton…in short shorts. Plus, we're pretty sure there's nothing but tumors underneath that mustache.

How he'll die: We're guessing bear attack. It's a long shot, but given the unlikely circumstances that have taken the lives of other professional wrestlers, it's not entirely unreasonable.

Ric Flair
Odds that he'll die before 2008: 8 to 1
Why he should be dead: We were shocked to find out that Nature Boy was born in 1949 rather than the late 1800s. It's obvious that he still has all the style and charisma that made him a legend, but he's also spent more time in the sun than the pyramids. Skin isn't supposed to be bright orange, unless it's on top of a delicious bowl of macaroni and cheese.

How he'll die: Flair will tragically choke to death in a feather boa accident. During the autopsy, doctors will find that his skin was replaced with that of a beanbag around 1989.

Dusty Rhodes
Odds that he'll die before 2008: 10 to 1
Why he should be dead: Even when Dusty was in his prime, his man boobs suggested that the American Dream spent as much time with Bit-O-Honeys as he did with barbells. Now that he has no reason to exercise, he has a regular seat in every rib joint south of Delaware.

How he'll die: Can you overdose on barbecue sauce? If anyone can find out, it'll be Dusty.

You can read the full article at Maxim's official website

http://nodq.com/wwe/185602593.shtml

lmao at the Sheik and Rhodes comments

here;s the rest of the article: http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=7618
im surprised Scott Steiner wasn't mentioned

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2817 on: July 04, 2007, 11:11:16 PM »
Dusty rhodes is not 41 lol

Paul

« Reply #2818 on: July 05, 2007, 10:02:02 AM »
Dusty rhodes is not 41 lol

makes him the same age as shaun michaels :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

AlerG