Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 281108 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3225 on: October 24, 2007, 01:05:32 PM »
LOL@Lilian Garcia...Some people just don't realize that being on TV doesn't make you famous.

everlast1986

« Reply #3226 on: October 24, 2007, 01:13:42 PM »
I sense the death of WWE coming really soon...

And whats sad about that is, thats like nearly impossible being a billion dollar corporation. It depends on how wisely Vince McMahon spends that money and hes pretty much blowing it. He can at least get a better creative team.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3227 on: October 24, 2007, 03:10:32 PM »
an old picture of Undertaker:

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3228 on: October 24, 2007, 04:44:41 PM »
^Haha, that's no surprise, I remember seeing her performance & I was like WTF??? It was awful, besides, everything the WWE puts out that has nothing to do with wrestling flops.

Didn't John Cena go platinum?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3229 on: October 24, 2007, 05:17:38 PM »
^Haha, that's no surprise, I remember seeing her performance & I was like WTF??? It was awful, besides, everything the WWE puts out that has nothing to do with wrestling flops.

Didn't John Cena go platinum?

doubt it; he did do better than Lilian though; sold around 43,000 in his first week; not sure what the sale figures are now.

his movie did fairly well though.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #3230 on: October 26, 2007, 01:02:48 AM »
an old picture of Undertaker:

He looks scarier back then. Like he's a long lost member of the Addams family.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3231 on: October 26, 2007, 12:37:58 PM »
^^LOL, seriously...Dude's ALWAYS been the dead man.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3232 on: October 27, 2007, 04:01:42 PM »
For any Hitman fans, check out the Bret Hart interview from TSN's Off The Record. It's streaming off this link:

http://broadband.tsn.ca/tsn/?id=3845
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3233 on: October 30, 2007, 12:26:22 AM »
Raw went from my favorite show on tv in the late 90s early 2000, to disapointments in the early /mid 2000 to i think they gnna come back with Cena/BAtista in 03 to disapointemnt to this sucks to this is garvage to what its now, i dint watch in weeks and when i put it on its painfull to watch.

I did Catch Santino i thoguht he was funny.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3234 on: October 30, 2007, 12:48:40 PM »
^^^yea not to mention how dead the crowd has been....especially last nite....thats awful

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3235 on: October 30, 2007, 01:58:53 PM »
^^^yea not to mention how dead the crowd has been....especially last nite....thats awful

The crows arent into it anymore because the characters are stale, we dont get attached to them because here boring. Orton as world champion is terrible, i never liked this guy. He has 0 charisma. I actualy liked him in his first ic run with evolution i thoght he was being pushed properly ever since then hes been pushed down are throats.

Kennedy is a sad attempt to be The Rock the guy annoys then hell out of me.
Carlito i never saw what others saw in him.
Lashley has no charisman its even worse then Orton, dude has power moves wihc i like tho
Batista got stale
Jeff Hardy is cool but how many times can he be Ic champ??? Move him on up do something
Shelton benjamin got so wasted i dont give a fuck anymore ( dude could of been world champ by now )
John Morrison sucks

i might have more stuff later but for now thats enough

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3236 on: October 30, 2007, 02:56:47 PM »

The crows arent into it anymore because the characters are stale, we dont get attached to them because here boring. Orton as world champion is terrible, i never liked this guy. He has 0 charisma. I actualy liked him in his first ic run with evolution i thoght he was being pushed properly ever since then hes been pushed down are throats.

Kennedy is a sad attempt to be The Rock the guy annoys then hell out of me.
Carlito i never saw what others saw in him.
Lashley has no charisman its even worse then Orton, dude has power moves wihc i like tho
Batista got stale
Jeff Hardy is cool but how many times can he be Ic champ??? Move him on up do something
Shelton benjamin got so wasted i dont give a fuck anymore ( dude could of been world champ by now )
John Morrison sucks

i might have more stuff later but for now thats enough

Kennedy is pretty good, I like his gimmick but he is not rocking it right lately.
Carlito had a great beginning. Now his becoming wasted as his jobbing left and right. His turning into Shelton with a 'Fro.
Lashley will be fine, but his injury prone like a mutha.
Basita is older now.
Hardy needs to move up, his almost ready for them World title runs. Maybe a Smackdown run will help him get to that next level.
Shelton, poor Shelton. If I was booker, he'd be on his second run and trading with Orton right now.
John Morrison, CM Punk's bitch.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3237 on: October 30, 2007, 04:03:55 PM »
^^^i agree with m dogg...kennedy needs to fix himself a little on his promos...and carlito has been sinking like the titanic ever since triple h owned him....jeff hardy def. should get that world title....santino marella is a great heel....and about orton...i think dude has charisma and all....hes a better champ than khali  :laugh: and i prefer him over cena....

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3238 on: October 31, 2007, 02:52:09 PM »
I'm a big fan of Morrison, can't believe yall ain't feelin him. His new gimick is so tight. They need to give Shelton a seriously year long convincing title push. He should be in the main event by next years survivor series imo,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3239 on: October 31, 2007, 02:59:25 PM »
^Yeah Morrison is cool, I can't believe he lost the votings on Cyber Sunday to The Miz. Whoever voted for that fag needs to step his/her wrestling game up. As for Shelton, he's a great wrestler & the WWE should push him. He has the potential.