Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282125 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3255 on: November 05, 2007, 02:44:31 PM »
Suvivor Series so far looks to be shaping well.

They have Batista vs. Taker 5 in HIAC; both guys seems to work well with one another and HIAC could also be a good match.

Orton vs. HBK might be ok; HBK is a good performer, Orton is boring but hopefully will step his game up.

They announced a classic Survivor Series Match; the teams are:
Team 1: HHH; Jeff and Matt Hardy; Rey; and Kane
vs.
Team 2: Umaga; Kennedy; MVP; Finlay; and Big Daddy V

btw, re and Finlay will be on Raw tonight to promote the match; so anybody who doesnt watch SD might want to check that out if they like Finlay and Rey (no homo).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Paul

« Reply #3256 on: November 05, 2007, 04:37:03 PM »
Suvivor Series so far looks to be shaping well.

They have Batista vs. Taker 5 in HIAC; both guys seems to work well with one another and HIAC could also be a good match.

Orton vs. HBK might be ok; HBK is a good performer, Orton is boring but hopefully will step his game up.

They announced a classic Survivor Series Match; the teams are:
Team 1: HHH; Jeff and Matt Hardy; Rey; and Kane
vs.
Team 2: Umaga; Kennedy; MVP; Finlay; and Big Daddy V

btw, re and Finlay will be on Raw tonight to promote the match; so anybody who doesnt watch SD might want to check that out if they like Finlay and Rey (no homo).

it is shaping up to be the ppv of the year for wwe as far as on paper goes
funkyfreshintheflesh

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3257 on: November 05, 2007, 04:48:18 PM »
Is it true Chris Jericho is coming back to WWE?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3258 on: November 05, 2007, 04:50:41 PM »
Is it true Chris Jericho is coming back to WWE?

most likely yes; no date has been confirmed for his return though; they're trying to make it a surprise lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3259 on: November 05, 2007, 05:08:10 PM »
I could imagine Jericho returning at SS, interfering in the HBK/Orton (if that happens at all) match so that they could, to some extent, bring up the Montreal screwjob for the 314th time and giving Jericho/HBK a program. They might have a program upto WM where Jericho gets revenge for their WM19 match. That or something totally different. lol

I hope they bring more traditional SS matches and I pray to god that they DON´T bring up Montreal.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3260 on: November 05, 2007, 06:51:32 PM »
Just finished Batista's new book... while it's not on the writing level of Have A Nice Day, I can appreciate the honesty throughout the whole book. Batista is not afraid to admit his faults, mistakes and his lack of wrestling skills.

I also have to give him props for being Melena's fuck buddy... yes, he admits that in the book, the lucky bastard... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3261 on: November 05, 2007, 10:49:45 PM »
i tried wathcing it again tonight.... Dx is sooooooooooooo not funny, the Austin stuff is soooooo played out holly shit man , the haksaw and super crazy was so not over , what else.... Oh yeah Cody rhdes and Bob hoilly..why is BOb holly still there? Why is Cody rhodes getting a win over the tag champs and why os Shelton losing against super crazy?

stupid

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3262 on: November 06, 2007, 12:29:38 AM »
True... tonight's show was hard to watch. But Triple H had some snappy ad-libs which made their segment somewhat entertaining... like the midget in between his legs and a few other comments...

Who in their right mind would book old ass Duggan with Super Crazy? There are no other wrestlers around?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3263 on: November 06, 2007, 07:41:48 AM »
Yeah true, RAW is horrible & I don't know about y'all but imo SmackDown!>>>RAW. It's just way more entertaining. The matches, wrestlers, storylines - I mean everything about it is just makes it so much better.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3264 on: November 06, 2007, 10:30:08 AM »
Imo they should think about leaving the comedy stuff alone for a while, sure you can have some here and there but now its too much. Crazy and Duggan was very veyr poor comedy so was dx, its time to make wrestling serious again. Championship[ mean more. Take a ufc style approach and make it like that

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3265 on: November 06, 2007, 11:38:41 AM »
At least DX acknowledged that it was a horrible segment by bagging on the writers...

Now might be the right time for some more serious action. They tried it before with Ken Shamrock but it just didn't catch on then. Maybe now is the right time with UFC and MMA being so big... 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3266 on: November 06, 2007, 02:27:22 PM »
At least DX acknowledged that it was a horrible segment by bagging on the writers...

Now might be the right time for some more serious action. They tried it before with Ken Shamrock but it just didn't catch on then. Maybe now is the right time with UFC and MMA being so big... 

It is man it def is time to bring some seriousnes back to the program, make the titles worth it again.

If i was them i owuld kill Ecw thats the first thing.

On that slot i would make a neutral show weee both smackdown and raw meet head to head every week in interpromotinal battles.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3267 on: November 07, 2007, 02:20:31 PM »
we saw a picture of Taker from high-school; here's one of HHH:

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3268 on: November 08, 2007, 02:56:57 PM »
WWE Releases A SmackDown! Superstar
Date Added: November 08, 2007
Story By: Marc Middleton
From WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Chris Masters. We wish Chris the best in all his future endeavors.

- Let the speculation begin, but there's a good chance this has to do with Masters' history of Wellness violations. Masters was in the middle of serving a 60 day suspension. Stay tuned for more details.

finally this weak nigga is gone   ;D

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3269 on: November 08, 2007, 03:45:58 PM »
Yeah, after a while it was becoming a joke....