Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 281097 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4065 on: September 04, 2008, 11:12:58 PM »
Its a good addition to tna but its not a impact one. John Cena, Batista would be impact but not this. Whats funny is , i feel like they cn land juts about any guy and it woulnt make a difference. There in a fucking tv studio every week for fuck's sake.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4066 on: September 05, 2008, 01:46:20 AM »
to make an impact they have to get a superstar that no one expected to go, but these days everyone knows whose contracts are running out and who is signing for who. Kinda ruins the element of suprise

[img]

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4067 on: September 05, 2008, 04:56:26 AM »
Foley is a legend, unfortuately for us lots of exclusive & behind the scenes news leak to the internet. If it wasn't for that I think everyone would be pretty surprised. lol at Batista, the guy has like 3 wrestling moves, the rest are just punches.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4068 on: September 05, 2008, 10:47:13 PM »
Its a good addition to tna but its not a impact one. John Cena, Batista would be impact but not this. Whats funny is , i feel like they cn land juts about any guy and it woulnt make a difference. There in a fucking tv studio every week for fuck's sake.

WCW started using a television studio but like Eric Bischoff said, "They just don't get it..."

h2k4

Sikotic™

« Reply #4070 on: September 06, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »
See how TNA continually fucks up? They debuted Mick Foley AT A GOD DAMN HOUSE SHOW!!!!!

Whoever signed off on that needs to resign from the company.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4071 on: September 06, 2008, 10:00:43 PM »
^Well him coming to TNA was not a surprise to anyone. You can take it as a treat for the fans in attendance at the NYC house show. Do you actually think him coming there would affect his debut on Impact?

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4072 on: September 07, 2008, 08:57:04 AM »
I went to TNA's show last night at the Manhattan Center, and the one thing I gotta make note of is Kurt Angle. I have much respect for the guy as a performer but he just doesn't look healthy when you see him up close. He looks frail, almost like he's constantly winded or out of breath. I know he's been trying to convince everyone that he's fine and that TNA takes care of him and all that, but he looks banged up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4073 on: September 07, 2008, 12:35:40 PM »
^Well him coming to TNA was not a surprise to anyone. You can take it as a treat for the fans in attendance at the NYC house show. Do you actually think him coming there would affect his debut on Impact?
Not really. But it's almost like when WWE brought in Goldberg and instead of debuting him on Raw, they make him work house shows. Just seems kinda anti-climactic.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4074 on: September 07, 2008, 01:24:59 PM »
what is foleys role with tna? he cant wrestle anymore, right??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4075 on: September 07, 2008, 02:46:14 PM »
Not really. But it's almost like when WWE brought in Goldberg and instead of debuting him on Raw, they make him work house shows. Just seems kinda anti-climactic.
Yeah I get what you're saying.

what is foleys role with tna? he cant wrestle anymore, right??
No one knows. His deal with TNA is short term anyways. Maybe if he enjoys his stay over there he will make it longer (hopefully).

Sikotic™

« Reply #4076 on: September 07, 2008, 08:46:58 PM »
Great ending to Unforgiven. I don't wanna spoil it to anyone that didn't catch it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4077 on: September 08, 2008, 07:20:32 PM »
Is Angle really that rough...He looks like he's lost alot of weight and size since leaving the WWE,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #4078 on: September 08, 2008, 11:40:15 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4079 on: September 09, 2008, 03:18:45 PM »
yeah great twist giving Y2J the title

The Best of 3 Worlds