Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282198 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4530 on: August 04, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »
lol @ jeremy piven calling summerslam "summerfest" lol

lol that was funny. he did a good job overalll.
Dr. Ken was annoying me though; damn Asian (no racist).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4531 on: August 04, 2009, 01:02:20 PM »
I already got a feeling they're going to drop the ball with SummerSlam this year. Usually the event is pretty consistent but they are lacking the "big match" type that they had with Hogan-Michaels in 05, last year with Cena-Batista. HBK is returning but its for a tag match against Legacy. I'm all for his return to the main roster, but another DX reunion?

If it were up to me, I'd have HHH, Orton and Batista reform Evolution as the top 3 heels and they've got plenty of faces to work with in Cena, HBK, MVP, Kofi, Evan Bourne, etc...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4532 on: August 08, 2009, 07:54:32 PM »
Ricky Ortiz released

WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Ricky Ortiz as of today, Aug. 8, 2009. We wish Ricky the best in all future endeavors.

Not surprised, he sucked and his character was crappy.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4534 on: August 14, 2009, 12:47:43 PM »
lol, Eugene got released one week after his return on TV:

Eugene released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Eugene as of August 14, 2009. We wish Eugene the best in all future endeavors.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4535 on: August 15, 2009, 12:50:59 PM »
Kurt Angle got arrested for stalking:

Breaking news: Kurt Angle arrested for stalking

PWInsider.com is reporting that TNA star Kurt Angle was arrested this morning. Here is what they have reported about the incident:

"TNA champion Kurt Angle was arrested this morning after a female TNA star he was involved in, who had an active order of protection against him spotted Angle following her while she was at a Starbucks this morning.

According to a source at the Robsinson Township, PA police department, Angle was pulled over after the woman he allegedly stalked called police. The TNA champion was found carrying 'a capped syringe and two vials of Human Growth Hormone Hygetropin' in his car. Angle claimed he had a valid prescription for the HGH.

Angle has been charged with driving with a suspended license (stemming from his refusal to take a breathalyzer test during his DUI arrest last year, which is an automatic suspension), illegal possession of the HGH), breaking an order of protection and harassment."

At this time, there is no word on what impact this will make on tomorrow night's Hard Justice PPV.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4536 on: August 15, 2009, 02:34:52 PM »
Andre the Giant used to be big pimpin:

Sikotic™

« Reply #4537 on: August 15, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »
I see Kurt Angle has been keeping his pimp hand strong. He should be bitch slapping Jeff Jarrett's ass, not his girlfriend.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4538 on: August 15, 2009, 03:16:12 PM »
wilt arnold andre

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4539 on: August 16, 2009, 07:07:29 PM »
If anybody's watching TNA's Hard Justice, the result of the Team 3D and MEM match was really shitty.
They should of declared it a tie, and therefore allowed MEM to keep the tag titles that way; they could then continue the storyline without either team looking bad tonight.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4540 on: August 16, 2009, 07:23:34 PM »
damn, i wish i didnt read that. 

anyway, tna stay loosing.  double J is suspended, IWGP said they dont recognize those brits as champs and now angle is caught stalking his ex and with hgh.  lol 

whats next for tna? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4541 on: August 16, 2009, 07:31:41 PM »
damn, i wish i didnt read that. 

anyway, tna stay loosing.  double J is suspended, IWGP said they dont recognize those brits as champs and now angle is caught stalking his ex and with hgh.  lol 

whats next for tna? 

lol my bad, I should have posted a spoiler warning.

JJ was rumoured to be on his way out of the company because Dixie Carter was going to buy out his shares apparently, and his close friends were getting fired. But with Angle's arrest and behaviour, who knows what will happen.

time for the main event now; let's see if the MEM walks away with all the titles.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4542 on: August 17, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »
DX got fucked up by Legacy, and Cena is wrecking it

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4543 on: August 18, 2009, 04:42:48 PM »
the Marella-Prinze segment in the beginning was pretty good.

on another note, SummerSlam looks really weak. considering they wanted SS to be like a second WM, I think they have done a bad job.
Kane-Khali has been done before, and shouldn't be a PPV match.
I think the best match will be Punk vs. Hardy in a TLC match.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4544 on: August 18, 2009, 04:52:44 PM »
It's a shame that they put this DX reunion so last minute before SS, because it would have been nice for them to pull some pranks on Legacy before the match. But yeah I agree this pay per view is lackluster to say the least.