Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282250 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4815 on: November 22, 2009, 07:42:37 PM »
yeah, it got dead.  fuck it, i gave up looking for links lol..its the last match anyway.  regardless who wins, its the same shit. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4816 on: November 22, 2009, 07:46:08 PM »
Pretty much...WWE was really on this one...looks like I'm gonna have to either start ordering them or go to the theatres to watch  :-\

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4817 on: November 22, 2009, 10:00:22 PM »
looks like Flair got married again
Let's see if this one lasts longer than his other marriages......or even his retirement for that matter  :laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4818 on: November 23, 2009, 10:24:04 PM »
why does wwe give away good matchups on free tv

Y2j and Undertaker dont cross path for 12 years hey lets make em fight on smackdown of all fucking places

And tonight C Punk vs JOhn Cena... this could of been a good Wm match this year or Next year.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4819 on: November 24, 2009, 09:58:31 AM »
I fell asleep right before that match; I was trying to catch the replay at 12:15 and was out of it.
Miss a whole hour of the show lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4820 on: November 24, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »
Jesse Ventura is one of my favorite guest hosts so far.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4821 on: November 24, 2009, 05:49:10 PM »
I think this John Cena/ Sheamus program will end just like the John Cena/ Umanga program

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4822 on: November 24, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »
I can honestly say, if Jesse Ventura was the GM of Raw, I'd never miss another episode as long as his on. Dude ripped a promo at the end that I hope everyone took note. His delivery was first class, and he almost sounded like he was ripping into Cena like he use to do Hogan.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4823 on: November 24, 2009, 07:07:21 PM »
I can honestly say, if Jesse Ventura was the GM of Raw, I'd never miss another episode as long as his on. Dude ripped a promo at the end that I hope everyone took note. His delivery was first class, and he almost sounded like he was ripping into Cena like he use to do Hogan.

I caught that; it was an awesome promo. They need a guy like him to help the younger talent with promos.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4824 on: November 24, 2009, 07:14:17 PM »
shamus as a no. 1 contender?  jesus fucking christ.  i guess its better than orton/hhh vs cena....but come on, shamus!?!  he barley got on tv a few weeks ago.

wwe always finds a way to lower the bar for itself.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4825 on: November 24, 2009, 07:17:11 PM »
Hogan says he will have TNA writers fired

ap:

Hulk Hogan claimed he's going to have the TNA writers fired when he returns to TNA to "run the promotion" after the Hulkamania Tour in Australia concludes.

Hogan said in a radio interview with Jason Datillo of 91.3 SportFM in Perth, Australia that he despises having writers in the wrestling business, especially when he worked in WWE. Hogan put Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara on notice with the following quote.

"In TNA, I'm going to listen to those fans and give them what they want. I'm not going to keep shoving a bunch of terrible, horrible, stale programming down their throats," Hogan said, referring to WWE's writing. "(In TNA), I'm going to take the writers and tell them, 'go get another job. Sit in the back. If I need you to write a jingle for a commercial, maybe we'll use you for that.'"

Hogan added that he wants to work with wrestlers who understand the wrestling business. He identified Kurt Angle, Sting, and A.J. Styles as the top three stars he sees in TNA.

"This is the wrestling business. If these wrestlers can't talk and these wrestlers can't wrestle, they need to head for the door," Hogan said.

Hogan had plenty more to say in the interview. Watch out for more stories pulling newsworthy quotes from Hogan's interview promoting the Australian Tour and talking WWE and TNA.

So...he's basically going to do what Dixie Carter didn't want to do...interesting.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4826 on: November 24, 2009, 07:22:14 PM »
whatever type of deal they have, i hope its one where tna can opt out of.  this has 'bad news' written all over it and i cant believe no one told dixie and the rest of the shot callers what hogan and bischoff could and would do once they come in. 

ever since JJ got suspended ive been loving TNA.  impact is 90% wrestling....good wrestling at that.  when JJ was running shit it was promo after promo about the MEM vs JJ. 

i really dont wanna see hogan kill tna.  :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #4827 on: November 24, 2009, 08:35:28 PM »
Hogan will be TNA champ in 2010 even though he can't take back bumps.

It's gonna be awesome.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4828 on: November 24, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »
Hogan will be TNA champ in 2010 even though he can't take back bumps.

It's gonna be awesome.

:D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4829 on: December 02, 2009, 09:58:52 AM »
I dont realy watch tna but i juts hope they dont run NAsh vs Hogan or Steiner VS Hogan