Author Topic: Physicist Claims 9/11 was inside job  (Read 614 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Physicist Claims 9/11 was inside job
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 04:06:34 PM »
If the US government was involved somehow a warm hearted person who has power in politics would find out and snitch...There are to many people to be involved and to many people to keep secrets.

lol...between u and chief...im dyin here lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 04:22:05 PM »

Well there is a first! almost a compliment from tech, Cynthia Mckinney voices her doubts about 9/11 and she gets labelled a nut job Ron Paul also and he is shunned by his peers in the republican party. So when you say surely some politiciasn will step forward well they already have. Paul Craig Roberts also a very well known political figure and former editor of the wall street journal has been another one that has spoken out the media just mostly throw a blanket of silence over these people though and choose to ignore them. Only really mentioning mckinney since possible charges could be brought against her.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 04:23:10 PM »

Well there is a first! almost a compliment from tech,

youre white

thats the closest u will get to a compliment from me

8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll