Author Topic: Outkast "ATLiens" appreciation thread....  (Read 305 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Outkast "ATLiens" appreciation thread....
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2006, 03:48:04 PM »
andre 3000 was never into islam in this album, i dont remember hearing any references to it on the album

although it has been a while since i listened to it

aquemini just edges it against this album, but one thing outkast have had in their career is consistency

yeah he didnt convert... the turban thing..he explained it on the vh1 thing they had awhile back..said he jus got it at the dollar store..nuthin 2 do with religon...

yea, i listened to the album again today, the only reference to islam was when big boi rhymes "saddam" with "islam"

::)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2006, 04:31:11 PM »
Great album, I still listen to it on occasion. My favorite song is "Growing Old". That song is so deep.

Southernplayalisticcadillacmusic is my favorite though.

Outkast isn't together anymore? Really?  :'( >:(
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2006, 04:54:35 PM »
yes they're together

they got that film thing going on

they just arent doing what they used to do

which according to some ppl(people who are stuck on gangsta rap) means they arent together

rik

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2006, 04:58:48 PM »
yes they're together

which according to some ppl(people who are stuck on gangsta rap) means they arent together
Dude the soundtrack to the Movie which is called Idlewild is gonna be their last project together. Big Boi said it himself so shut the fuck up.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2006, 05:01:05 PM »
yes they're together

Dude the soundtrack to the Movie which is called Idlewild is gonna be their last project together. Big Boi said it himself so shut the fuck up.

right so they are still together arent they?

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2006, 05:04:48 PM »
yes they're together

idlewild is not their last one... goto stankonia.com and ask and see what u get... they have 1-2 more after that...they owe a couple albums 2 their label..

they never broke up...it aint like they boyfriend n girlfriends...them 2 grown ass men...they got other shit they need to do...

rik

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2006, 05:08:54 PM »
yes they're together

idlewild is not their last one... goto stankonia.com and ask and see what u get... they have 1-2 more after that...they owe a couple albums 2 their label..

they never broke up...it aint like they boyfriend n girlfriends...them 2 grown ass men...they got other shit they need to do...
I would I need to go to stankonia.com when Big Boi said that was their last project together and are now goin to do thier own thing?

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2006, 05:13:15 PM »
yes they're together

I would I need to go to stankonia.com when Big Boi said that was their last project together and are now goin to do thier own thing?

yup..kuz u would find out from article's dre  has done..sayin other wise..along with other people that deal with outkast.. u can also can goto dungeoneze.com and find out..from the producers and other people who r active from the camp..

big boi has said said multiple..release dates for idlewild as well..has the idlewild album came out?

and the nigga also said the 2nd album would be called 10 the hard way...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 05:20:29 PM by Run It !!! »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2006, 06:42:12 PM »
Just 2 dope boyz in the caddilac 8)

hahaha yeeaaaah!! thats my probably my favourite track from them

Diabolical

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2006, 06:47:03 PM »
No need to get you panties twisted ladies.