Author Topic: forbidden lovers what would you do?  (Read 475 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: forbidden lovers what would you do?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 11:17:10 AM »
about a year

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

We Fly High

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 11:22:08 AM »
i dont know, im not one to judge.. but i think you should wait it out a little longer before you guys start doing anything crazy. if youre only 22, and only known her for about a year...i think maybe you should just move on, and find someone else.. one year aint too long, and both you guys are still young as hell.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 11:31:05 AM »
i ain't even trying to get with her while she is married but i can't help thinking the world of her like, but i have never been closer to anyone I have told her things i have never told anyone before if there is such a thing as soul mates then i think thats what we are, we have never had one arguement and have endless respect for each other, i guess just one of those tests of life. going to new zealand should help me let go i hope.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2006, 12:50:26 AM »
i ain't even trying to get with her while she is married but i can't help thinking the world of her like, but i have never been closer to anyone I have told her things i have never told anyone before if there is such a thing as soul mates then i think thats what we are, we have never had one arguement and have endless respect for each other, i guess just one of those tests of life. going to new zealand should help me let go i hope.
man, i feel u.  I'm having that forbidden bullshit problem too.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2006, 12:50:49 AM »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

'EclipZe

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2006, 01:00:26 AM »
damn man that really sucks, so if she divorces she has to go back to zimbabwe ?  :-X wow doesn't look like you guys got any chance being together anytime soon, that really sucks man, good luck with it.

coola

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2006, 01:03:47 AM »

and i'm havin de ja vu..

did you know her before she got married ? why didnt you marry her ?

look, i realise that zimbabwe mat be fucked up, but marrying just to stay in a country, well i'm not too keen on that... i dont want to be rude or anything, but look at it this way, she says she loves you, but she goes to bed and fucks another dude every night. that is as blunt as i can be. sorry.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2006, 01:47:15 AM »

and i'm havin de ja vu..

did you know her before she got married ? why didnt you marry her ?

look, i realise that zimbabwe mat be fucked up, but marrying just to stay in a country, well i'm not too keen on that... i dont want to be rude or anything, but look at it this way, she says she loves you, but she goes to bed and fucks another dude every night. that is as blunt as i can be. sorry.

good point.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2006, 10:14:13 PM »
Exactly.  Man, I've had similar troubles, you can ask O about it.  There are good women, and then there are some that haven't grown up yet.  The truth is, many 22 year old girls have no idea what the hell they're doing.  I'm not trying to dog her, every girl when she's 16 or whatever is immature, and then sometime over the next 15 years they mature and get their life together.  This girl you're talking to does not have her life together yet.  She's basically cheating on her husband with you, even if it's only IM messages, if she's having that bad of a marriage, a mature woman would spend that time she's talking to you talking to HIM and trying to sort things out.

Women can tell you they love you all they want, actions speak louder than words... and like dude above said, she's sleeping with someone else.  She's married to someone else.  It makes her feel good that you've got it bad for her, it makes her feel attractive and important.  She doesn't realize what she's doing to your heart by telling you she loves you, and maybe she thinks she does.  If you truly loved someone, though, you wouldn't be fucking someone else. 

I know that's not what you want to hear, and I wish the fairytale could come true for you, I have my own fairytale I've been chasing for 10 or 11 years now and I'm slowly (as I MYSELF mature) coming to realize that when you're inside the situation, things lose their clarity... whereas someone outside the situation can say "She's sleeping with somebody else, she must not want you"... and they're right!  It really is as simple as that, man.  I hate it for you, and I hope to hell I'm wrong.  I WANT TO BE WRONG... sadly, I don't think I am, though. 

Good luck with it, though. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2006, 02:25:23 AM »
I have no doubt in my mind its love, everytime we go out together people mistake us for a couple not because we're all over each other but they can see the connection, but whatever i got nothing to prove. and i been trying to forget about my feelings and downplay them to her for a while, check that msn convo i posted i didn't even reply after what she said.

ANYWAY gotta move onto new things so I asked this hot chineese girl out last night see what happens with that

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2006, 02:44:01 AM »
just move on and forget about this girl.If she comes back to you then it was meant to be but for the mean just go and have some fucking fun homie.

GolfGTi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2006, 03:56:09 AM »
Thats fukced man...
just leave that f*cken woman and move on bro..nothing is worth holding on if it costing u such fucked feeling.
I really hate female that miss u the kindness of man,but just one a guys does that it's wrong

I would personaly say if you didn't get laid from her already that u a Loozer,but if you did homes is all good u will get some nuke some where else

B*atch

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2006, 11:09:42 AM »
^^^Yea i had b4.

Anyways i got a new misses now been going out with this korean girl for a month. funnily enough as soon as i told that other girl she stopped talking to me, she was upset i'd moved on cos she hasn't, I told her since i can't be with her what the fuck else am i supposed to do, become a loner my whole life? but we sorted it out the other day and are friends again i think.

'EclipZe

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »
^ fuck being friends with someone you are inlove with, thats somethin that aint possible.

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006, 11:50:55 AM »

yup... ditch that bitch.. dont let her gettin the way of you moving on. doesnt mean you cant be civil.. but dont go out of your way to do shit for her.