Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16842 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

LAKERS_FAN89

so lakerfan89,were u at the game homie? kinda hard to tell from ur post hood 8)
i went in the BAR watching the game and then when it finish when l8kers won i went when all the ppl at i had 2 lakers flag i was the only 1 that have the flag PPL JUST TALKING SHIT..THEY WAS LIKE FUCK THE SUNS AND ALL THAT SHIT IT WAS REALLY FUN 8)
but i did see NOW_IM_BLOW SIGN REAL MVP YEAH I DID SAW THIZ NIKKA HOMIE 8)

o shit,nice

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Just got back from the game, the intensity was GREAT!...If you guys saw a guy holding a sign that said "KOBE IS THE REAL MVP" in big letters with no pictures, then you saw me...I doubt they showed my sign though, cuz they asked me to not put it up anymore in the 3rd quarter since it was 'too big'...Oh well, game was  great, I love how they're in out back pockets, just where we want them...Kobe has been quiet statistically, but is executing the offense the way Phil wants it brilliantly...Game 4 this Sunday should be great, I hope we keep it up, actually, I KNOW we will...I've been saying this ALL YEAR long. Also, like I said earlier, but people were doubting me, THANK GOD we're playing Phoenix in the 1st round, they're a great team to prepare on... 8)
u did it saw be i have a throwback blue and white l8kers shirt and i have curly hair...

real talk..GO Lakers 8)

oh yes 8)

8)

wcsoldier

Can't fuckin wait for Game 4. Going to watch the game with homies while doing a barbecue  8), it's LA land even in France  ;)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Can't fuckin wait for Game 4. Going to watch the game with homies while doing a barbecue  8), it's LA land even in France  ;)

cook me up a couple lambchops homie  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

wcsoldier

Just got back from the game, the intensity was GREAT!...If you guys saw a guy holding a sign that said "KOBE IS THE REAL MVP" in big letters with no pictures, then you saw me...I doubt they showed my sign though, cuz they asked me to not put it up anymore in the 3rd quarter since it was 'too big'...Oh well, game was  great, I love how they're in out back pockets, just where we want them...Kobe has been quiet statistically, but is executing the offense the way Phil wants it brilliantly...Game 4 this Sunday should be great, I hope we keep it up, actually, I KNOW we will...I've been saying this ALL YEAR long. Also, like I said earlier, but people were doubting me, THANK GOD we're playing Phoenix in the 1st round, they're a great team to prepare on... 8)
yep that's right ... You always believed in the team, in Kwame....  that's the definition of a real fan period. I might have being pissed off some times but I never dissed them hard.. I'm just glad of the team and happy especially for Lamar and Kwame, these two have been criticized so hard and now they have really stepped it up for 2 months and have been the key so far...

wcsoldier

cook me up a couple lambchops homie  8)
no pb homie  ;D. I'd would like to be in LA to feel the playoffs passion, it has to be crazy ... Remind me when I attented 2 regular season games at the Staples back in 01, it was a kid dream.... but me and my homies are going crazy(even lots of miles away from LA  ;D) , there is nothing better than the playoffs (plus it's the holidays too so no worries about college)... so good to be back in the playoffs coz last year was  :'(. Plus we have something to prove so the passion is much more important

LAKERS_FAN89

OH YEAH AND I HAVE MY 3 LAKERS FLAG IN DA CAR MY FLAG WAS ROLLIN OUT THE WINDOW IM GOING TO GET 1 MORE SO IT CAN BE 4 FLAG 8)

L8KERS PRIDE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
OH YEAH AND I HAVE MY 3 LAKERS FLAG IN DA CAR MY FLAG WAS ROLLIN OUT THE WINDOW IM GOING TO GET 1 MORE SO IT CAN BE 4 FLAG 8)

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

WestCoasta

Conference Finals

Lakers vs. Kings

LAKERS_FAN89

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81
HAHAHA that alot i might get up to 9 or 10 flag...damn 81 flag sale some and get the big big flag i want to get those dwag!! 8)

WestCoasta

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

I've come to the conclusion this guy is an alias

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Conference Finals

Lakers vs. Kings
Kings aren't even going to make it past the first round. :P

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

I've come to the conclusion this guy is an alias
At first I thought he was a leecher. Then I thought he was an alias. Now I think he is just crazy. 8)

wcsoldier

Conference Finals

Lakers vs. Kings
The Suns, then Clipps, then Kings ? Naw homie , LA city won't resist at that, there will be the Big Bang  ;D. Seriously if there is the derby in the 2nd round  :o :o :banana: :banana_trippin: :rock: