Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16979 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Smush!!! Luke!!! KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  ..This game needs to be on ESPN Classic ASAP

What a crazy game!!  ..Kobe & The Lakers just keep on adding to their greatness. 8)
Have y'all heard any haters complainin about things like.....

"Steve Nash got fouled by Smush in the fourth"
"Steve Nash called a time out in OT!!!"
"Sasha fouled Nash in OT!!!!"

etc. etc.??

LMAO...What do you expect? Where were those idiots when Kobe got knocked across the head in game 1? It shoulda' been a sweep...!

The REFS got kobe in foul trouble in the 1st half, he played less then 10 minutes, The REFS gave the Suns a chance to win the game and they didn't. Fuck the Suns and their fans and the Local media in pnx that have been talking shit. :nahnah:

LOL. EXACTLY. It's like the refs wanted to give Phoenix a chance to win the game...Those ridiculous touch fouls called on Kobe were just weaksauce to the fullest...And then you hear Phoenix fans actually having the nerve to complain that Smush's beautiful steal was a foul. Buncha' Phoenix flamers if ya ask me... :-*

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
lol inglewood ave i see u in ur sig!!!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
ANYONE bitching about nash "getting fouled" ......needs to shut the fuck up, kobe had 2 ticky tacky fouls called on him like he was a no name in the nba....how can suns fans EXPECT a foul on Nash when there wasn't any REAL contact. call it what you want, the refs were either making up for the ticky tack fouls called on kobe or just making a good call by not calling the foul that didn't exist in the first place. when it all boils down to it, the suns have fucked up majorly this whole series, they BARELY beat the lakers in first game, they got embarrassed by them in the second game and they gave them game three. what adjustments are the suns making....practically NONE! what defensive schemes are they making....absolutely NONE! The suns are failing to run their offense and are falling for defensive traps by the lakers , giving up a bajillion offensive boards to the lakers and letting their "mvp" ruin the offense of the suns. i havn't seen one sun step up this series except Tim Thomas who's hustlin and then Marion every other quarter

it ain't the refs fucking the suns it's a combination of the suns killing themselves and the lakers pressuring them

it's off to the 7 game home court advantage series now

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

ANYONE bitching about nash "getting fouled" ......needs to shut the fuck up, kobe had 2 ticky tacky fouls called on him like he was a no name in the nba....how can suns fans EXPECT a foul on Nash when there wasn't any REAL contact. call it what you want, the refs were either making up for the ticky tack fouls called on kobe or just making a good call by not calling the foul that didn't exist in the first place. when it all boils down to it, the suns have fucked up majorly this whole series, they BARELY beat the lakers in first game, they got embarrassed by them in the second game and they gave them game three. what adjustments are the suns making....practically NONE! what defensive schemes are they making....absolutely NONE! The suns are failing to run their offense and are falling for defensive traps by the lakers , giving up a bajillion offensive boards to the lakers and letting their "mvp" ruin the offense of the suns. i havn't seen one sun step up this series except Tim Thomas who's hustlin and then Marion every other quarter

it ain't the refs fucking the suns it's a combination of the suns killing themselves and the lakers pressuring them

it's off to the 7 game home court advantage series now

YUP...Suns aren't a playoff team, I've been saying it all year. Furthermore, if the series had good reffing the whole way through, it woulda' been a SWEEP by the Lakers. Suns won game 1 with that bogus no-call when Kobe got knocked across the head. How can Phoenix even dare to complain?!...In my eyes, if they wanna talk about reffing, they got swept. Next game is tomorrow at 7:30 PM. 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yup hopefully we can finish them off tmrw

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
I smell a LA vs. LA second round battle!!!!!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 12:44:39 PM by Mr. Nice Guy »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I saw the replay of Kobe's game winning shot this morining on ESPN. Still gave me chills. :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

rik

^ nice man...where u get these at?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakersground.net...They post a lot of funny Laker shit.

rik

Lakersground.net...They post a lot of funny Laker shit.
Fa sho let me check that site out.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
LMFAO, that shit is dumb as hell.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I saw the replay of Kobe's game winning shot this morining on ESPN. Still gave me chills. :o

WTF dude you bit my sig.  >:(
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

WestCoasta

WTF dude you bit my sig.  >:(

daaaaaaamn, that's fucc'd up

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"