Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17057 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WTF are you talking about? Kobe has been through the hardest of times and has come through big for the Lakers.

lol @ you haters. what ever happened to "the Lakers will be worst then last season b/c of kwame and they won't make the playoffs, and if they do make it , they'll get the 8 seed and get sweept in the 1st round"?? well, we were better then last season, we did better then the 8 seed,we got the 7 seed and we took the suns to 7 games, but you faggots stil want to hate, instead of giving props for doing better then everyone thought we wil do.

And Raja could have his 1st round victory. Kobe beat his ass in the 2001 NBA Finals 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

WTF are you talking about? Kobe has been through the hardest of times and has come through big for the Lakers.

lol @ you haters. what ever happened to "the Lakers will be worst then last season b/c of kwame and they won't make the playoffs, and if they do make it , they'll get the 8 seed and get sweept in the 1st round"?? well, we were better then last season, we did better then the 8 seed,we got the 7 seed and we took the suns to 7 games, but you faggots stil want to hate, instead of giving props for doing better then everyone thought we wil do.

And Raja could have his 1st round victory. Kobe beat his ass in the 2001 NBA Finals 8)
what he said^ str8 told yall haterz.next season we should be more much better and ready 8)

GangstaBoogy

damn, what an embarrassing way to finish the season  :-X
lol@everyone having kobe's back with that "except kobe" talk.. kobe totally resigned in the 2nd half, dude has no heart

you do realize that if kobe wasnt on the team the lakers wouldnt have even made the playoffs?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
of course kobe does exceed the skills of any player on the lakers by far, and is a great player. but that does not change the fact that he disappointed last night. mentality-wise. I don't buy that shit that he had to pass the ball all the time in the 2nd half to get other player's into a rhythm. that's an excuse. he was pissed off cause his team was gettin blown out, and therefore basically refused to keep on playin. I don't like that at all.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You're a Kobe hater, you're going to believe what you want to believe. We lost b/c we didn't play any fucking defense (60 pts in the 1st half, kobe scored 23 points in the 1st half and we were still down by 15) And his teammates didn't make shots.

Don't blame this shit on kobe. He won game 4 for the Lakers, And he took his team to a game 7. What else do you want him to do?

wcsoldier

^^^ right I'm a huge Lakers and Kobe fan but was dissapointed too... Phil said it was the game plan to come back in pounding it inside but others players were wack as hell so what's the point ? Anyway what a soft mentality , they give a Game 7 without fighting.. These players better realize they wear a Lakers uniform , not a Hawks one.. If you ain't motivated by a Game 7 , well you have to retire..

wcsoldier

^^^ was for 7 post

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't blame the loss on Kobe. The thing is, that he didnt keep fighting in the 2nd half, AFTER the game was lost already. This is not an argument about skillz I have here, this is just about personality, mentality and heart. Whatever.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

I don't blame the loss on Kobe. The thing is, that he didnt keep fighting in the 2nd half, AFTER the game was lost already. This is not an argument about skillz I have here, this is just about personality, mentality and heart. Whatever.
yep he gave up... surprising but true

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ you 2....stay away from those Bspn message boards :-X

wcsoldier

lol @ you 2....stay away from those Bspn message boards :-X
man I'm a Lakers fan , not a dickrider... That was a good season , but the way the series go down , I'm pissed off

Citizen-Y

Kobe needs to find a balance with his shooting.  Shooting the rock 30+ a game is not good, shooting only 3 shots in a half is horrible.

Didn't he say he could score at will on the Suns?

WeSTSidE_Don

just a curious thought?
what band wagon are u laker fans jumping on now?

wcsoldier

just a curious thought?
what band wagon are u laker fans jumping on now?
lol WTF , still a lakers fan... still interested in the playoffs but don't have a preference in particular

Now_Im_Not_Banned

this team is fucking trash(cept for kobe)...i hope at least half of em are gone in the off season.

how can all of yall say the team is fuckin trash after one game. they took the suns to seven games and most of them r still rookies in the league. and y trade all the players? i dont want this team to be in a rebuilding mode and wait a few yrs before competing for another championship. instead of rebuilding lets upgrade the team and improve from this yrs results.

EXACTLY! Nice mind-state... ;)