Author Topic: Diddys announces he's releasing his last album..  (Read 460 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Diddys announces he's releasing his last album..
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 05:30:40 PM »
Luke, i don't know if all these people were feeling No Way Out, most were probably 5 or 6 when it came out..............but damn, when that dropped, it was a dope album even if "Puffy" was rapping as the beats were tight and the guests were dope. 

But yo, last i heard, Diddy was gonna get political, and was working with Kanye, COmmom, Mos DEf, and Pharoah Monch for his last album.............i liked that idea better!

Everyone was bumpin "All About The Benjamins" whether they admit it or not.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 05:35:43 PM »
Luke, i don't know if all these people were feeling No Way Out, most were probably 5 or 6 when it came out..............but damn, when that dropped, it was a dope album even if "Puffy" was rapping as the beats were tight and the guests were dope. 

But yo, last i heard, Diddy was gonna get political, and was working with Kanye, COmmom, Mos DEf, and Pharoah Monch for his last album.............i liked that idea better!

Everyone was bumpin "All About The Benjamins" whether they admit it or not.

I was  ;D

'I got no time for fakes ones, just sip some cristal with these real ones'

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 05:36:28 PM »
nah they would have to only be like 14 or 15 then...are the people here really that young? or am i just old?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 05:38:06 PM »
From east to west coast spreading love son
And while you keep talkin shit we coutin bank funds

Hell yeah that shit was played on the radio non stop

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 05:39:15 PM »
nah they would have to only be like 14 or 15 then...are the people here really that young? or am i just old?

LMAO.. :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 05:43:49 PM »
I was about 11 or 12 when Puff's first album dropped and I'm 20 now. Alot of dudes here are alot younger so maybe they didn't get into it.

They finally got into music when Puff dropped that horrible Public Enemy 2000 garbage so can we really blame them?lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2006, 05:47:49 PM »
I was about 11 or 12 when Puff's first album dropped and I'm 20 now. Alot of dudes here are alot younger so maybe they didn't get into it.

They finally got into music when Puff dropped that horrible Public Enemy 2000 garbage so can we really blame them?lol.

yeah good point...im 20 also so i would've been 11 or 12 i think i had been into hip hop for about 4 years at the time...you're probably right...a bunch of people on here probably only remember the last couple lame albums...hense the "he released an album?" posts

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2006, 10:34:54 PM »
If its good like his first album...I'll look for it

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2006, 11:36:30 PM »
Sean "Diddy" Combs is hanging up the mic. Diddy told MTV Europe that he will release his last album on September 19. "I'm taking from what I've learned from dance music, electroclash, techno, hip-hop, soul, and pop, and kind of fusing it together," he said. The album will be jam packed with guests, including Mary J. Blige, Christina Aguilera, Brandy, Busta Rhymes, Nas and Will I. Am from Black Eyed Peas.

sounds like its gonna be a horrible album. i liked "No Way Out" tho, dont front - yall know that album was nice
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 02:44:52 AM »

word

p.diddy and the family was really nice,i mean its like high up there for me,that pdiddy forever or whateever it was called was weak tho,n ever since he been weak,but pdiddy n the fam,that cd was tight  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 02:53:33 AM »
did I read some people saying they didn't know Diddy released albums in the past? ::)

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 04:11:57 AM »
No one can do it better than Diddy and the Fam

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 06:02:35 AM »
i wish diddy would drop another no way out, but im pretty sure the album will be packed with bullshit radio joints designed to inflate his huge ego.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diabolical

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 06:46:20 AM »
did I read some people saying they didn't know Diddy released albums in the past? ::)

I think they were being sarcastic?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 08:35:08 AM »
"no way out" was my shit....