Author Topic: Question for the one they call Ant  (Read 820 times)

J Bananas

Re: Question for the one they call Ant
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 11:10:23 PM »
 the American government is a joke and an insult to real democracy, i dont see why so many people on this forum pretend they know that but still get all tough guy about partisan crap, that is really just designed to make them believe they have a role in the outcome of our governments behind closed door meetings, yeah  :tosser:. thats why it pains me greatly to see fuckers like ant constantly bombarding us with statistics about how fucking stupid bush is. we know he's fuckin stupid, but that doesnt change the fact that him and all his friends ran this country like, oil tycoons from texas, and basically privatized the shit out of society a little more...but he's just number what, 43, 44? these political kids need to stop pretending like it hasnt been happening since 1 and wont continue if they can just, well, they dont know. they're little bitches from every "political affiliation" and religion, and they haven't developed enough familiarity with the world to understand the way things evolve. they always need a scapegoat to point a finger at, but the scapegoat is really justa distraction for a larger power at work and they just cant figure it out, you know what im sayin?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2006, 11:55:32 PM »
the American government is a joke and an insult to real democracy,

so why do u get emotional when im punkin em?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 11:58:24 PM »
cuz u say fuck america like there arent any decent people here who happen to have another opinion than yours

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2006, 12:04:06 AM »
cuz u say fuck america like there arent any decent people here who happen to have another opinion than yours

it aint personal. strictly business baby, strictly business.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 02:23:06 AM »
Damn...everybody's background is becomin clearer.....