Author Topic: D12 Member Swift Sentenced To Jail  (Read 438 times)

The Watcher

D12 Member Swift Sentenced To Jail
« on: April 23, 2006, 09:03:43 PM »
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5597

D12 member Swift was sentenced to 93 days in an Oakland County jail after missing a court hearing while to attend the funeral of his friend and fellow rapper, Proof.

Swift, born Ondre Moore, was arrested in a Detroit suburb and sentenced to more than three months for violating the terms of his probation in a drunk driving case.

District Court Judge Brian MacKenzie issued a warrant for Swift's arrest the same day he served as a pallbearer at Proof's funeral.

According to court records, the 31-year-old Detroit rapper tested positive for alcohol, despite being court-ordered to remain free of drugs and alcohol.

Swift allegedly tested positive for having alcohol in his system with blood alcohol levels reaching. 079 and .084 last week.

Swift was placed on probation after pleading guilty last October to a charge of operating a vehicle while visibly impaired.

The arrest comes on the heels of the murder of Swift's friend and original D12 member, Proof.

Born Deshaun Holton, Proof was shot multiple times and killed inside the C.C.C. club on 8 Mile Road on April 11, during a dispute with a bouncer.

Proof was laid to rest April 19 at the Fellowship Chapel in Detroit.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

Re: D12 Member Swift Sentenced To Jail
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 09:20:35 PM »
2006 just isn't their year.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 09:54:15 PM »
Well, if he wouldn't have been driving drunk trying to kill your mom or mine in 2005, maybe 2006 would be a better year for him. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 09:56:48 PM »
*bumps Snoop Dogg - Slow Down*

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 10:25:53 PM »
Well, if he wouldn't have been driving drunk trying to kill your mom or mine in 2005, maybe 2006 would be a better year for him. 

Yup, it's the price you pay for being a dumbass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 10:54:21 PM »
i'd do the same thing (miss a hearing for my boys funeral)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 06:04:05 AM »

of course, everyone would miss a hearing for his boys funeral. Fck the judge or whoever decided to do that on the same day though.
And also fuck Swift for drunk driving, thats just stupid.

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 06:12:17 AM »

of course, everyone would miss a hearing for his boys funeral. Fck the judge or whoever decided to do that on the same day though.

+1 for speakin the truth

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 07:03:11 AM »
Yeah; see, what happened was, The Judge had Proof scheduled to be killed way back in January or whatever when he set up Swift's court appearance.  So yeah, it's the judge's fault Swift didn't make it to court.  All he had to do was send a lawyer, or ask to have the date changed, or hey! here's a novel idea, SHOW UP THE DAY BEFORE, there's 100 ways he could have taken care of this instead he just ignored a problem and the problem got bigger. 

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 11:36:47 AM »
Definition of a dumb ass nigger indeed.

SGV

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 05:40:18 PM »

LMAO @ You never having a court date. It's VERY rare to get a court date say a week after your requested it (or it's announced.)

Courts are so busy. It takes at least a month and half for the earliest date sometimes.

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 12:30:10 AM »
Yeah; see, what happened was, The Judge had Proof scheduled to be killed way back in January or whatever when he set up Swift's court appearance.  So yeah, it's the judge's fault Swift didn't make it to court.  All he had to do was send a lawyer, or ask to have the date changed, or hey! here's a novel idea, SHOW UP THE DAY BEFORE, there's 100 ways he could have taken care of this instead he just ignored a problem and the problem got bigger. 
DITTO

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 12:30:22 AM »
you drink, you drive, you lose.....piggy's are right, i know from personal experience.  :-\

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!