Author Topic: I got my nose pure busted on Friday!!  (Read 588 times)

coola

Re: I got my nose pure busted on Friday!!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2006, 11:40:22 PM »
  Another thing that's good is to scream like a fucking crazy person it'll scare them shitless, they'll think you're jeffrey dahmer or something. 

i'd say screaming is a bad idea, they'll just want to shut you up.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2006, 01:16:54 AM »
I got an absolute hiding back in August from an ex army dude. I aint even gon deny it, i got fucked up.

Story was me n the boys were out at the pub for sorta my last BIG night out b4 i left the country 4 a while so man the dirnks are absolutly flowing and im just nearing parraletic stage and go 2 the toilets and start gettin some aggro from a couple of pricks. So fearing the worst i just think "fuck it" and start swingin, the rest is kinda blurry but I KNOW i landed at least 3 or 4 good punches but soon enough the bouncers are in and were both gettin thrown out......

thats ware shit gets fucked up......

The bouncers throw me n the 2 lads that were fightin out at the same time and my boys are still up the stairs with my brother not having a clue that i was thrown out. So me feeling i got the better of this guy who is a lot bigger than me i try 2 continue the scrap walk up and snuff him once, then this guy just takes over next thing i know im lyin on the ground looking at this guys shoes before there jumping on my head. Complete black out, wake up there puttin the stitches in me at the hospital. Man i was un fuckin recognisable for the next week. Face completely smashed, only got a lil scar thats stayed on my lip tho.....

Lessons i learned.....

DO NOT fuck with ex army pricks, coz u will get hurt.  :-\

The Maestro

coola

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 01:18:40 AM »
i hate it when people stomp  >:(

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2006, 06:26:21 AM »
I've never gotten in a street fight before, but i hope that if it happens, i'll be prepared, i've been training Muay Thai Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiujitsu (UFC stuff, its wrestling with joint locks and chokes/ground fighting) for about 8 months now..

Check out some of the videos from my latest jiujitsu competition (its only submission wrestling, not strikes), i won the heavyweight division :D

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=llai8501

(I'm Lawrence btw)
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »
Muay Thai is crazy. I've heard all about it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2006, 12:39:37 PM »

The bouncers throw me n the 2 lads that were fightin out at the same time

i saw a similar thing happen here not long ago.... the entrance to the club wasa tunnel about 20 feet long..  they threw out a bloke who kicked off on a guy i knew (who wasnt out for trouble.. he just used to be a troublemakeer so he's got a rep..) .. anyways.. this blokes mates also left with him (so theres 3 blokes a bit bigger built than i am.. they're say 5'6 220+ pounds each) .. and this dude who.. although he can fight 5'7 and 140 pounds..  the bouncers turfed the first 3 into the tunnel.. where they waited.. then they turfed out the guy who got hit (suppose they didnt see what happened so its fair enough...) me and this female friendl i was with (easy.. just a mate.. :P ) followed the bouncers as they kicked this guy we knew out.. they basically dumped hi m in the tunnel with these 3 blokes blocking the exit.. and turned their backs.. the seconds their backs turned they all jumped on this guy.. slammed him in to the wall.. bouncers then had to all fit back through the club door.. in which time the guy had been dragged down the tunnel and we saw matey unconcious on the floor.. took him a good 15 mins to come around.. at which point he started kicking off at the bouncers blah blah..

bloody stupid.. talking of which..  i did something a bit out of character that night.. while this dude was unconcious.. someone i was with (a loose association).. wouldnt shut up.. and obviously didnt reallise how much of a beating this guy had had.. and kept saying "he's alright.. get up" blah blah... for some reason after lots of "stop it" from me (and me mate emma) through my teeth I somehow had my hand round this guys throat...  like i said out of character.. kind of shocked me that'd i'd done it subconciously..

bez

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2006, 01:02:35 PM »
You need to give me some tips. lol

The only mistake I made relaly was not getting the first punch because the lad hit me and busted my nose.  So that was it for me really.  I didnt go to the floor but blood was everywhere and my eyes was fucked up cos the stinging from my nose and shit.  Thats my only mistake though.  They didnt hit hard or have good technical punches.  But it was just because he busted my nose with the first punch and then all his mates jumped in I was fucked really.

I badly wanna knock the fucker out if I see him again.  No nose shit, just a straight up cheek bone knock out punch.  Put him on his fucking arse. 

But, we will ave to wait and see.

We all love ya Bez, so I won't say you're lying, because I'm sure you're not... but usually when people say that there were 5 or 6 people beating them up, it really means that 1 guy beat the shit out of him and 4 others laughed. 

When you said "I'm gonna smack him" you had the right idea.  If you're outnumbered or outsized, the best strategy is either to run like a bitch (better to be smart and get the fuck out of dodge), or if you do plan on fighting, act like you're turning away, then turn back as quick as you can and SMACK the motherfucker in the side of the face.  Not punch, smack.  He'll be so fucking surprised that you smacked him like a chump, that he'll be stunned (you know how bad it hurts when you get hit in the face with something like a basketball)... and you'll have the 3 seconds or whatever you need to jump his ass and beat the shit out of him.  Another thing that's good is to scream like a fucking crazy person it'll scare them shitless, they'll think you're jeffrey dahmer or something. 

If it was a one on one and I got whopped I would just say.

There was about 6 of them I would say.  And I tell you what, I didnt half do well to stay on my feet.  The kids first punch right on my nose done me though really.  After that it was just a case of swinging, moving, and staying up for me. 

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2006, 09:10:46 PM »
i was supposed to fight this kid in grade 8... only like 2 or 3 punches thrown each, and already another fight breaks out... my friend gets tackled from behind, held down by 2 guys on his stomach, and this huge grade 10 kid stomps on his head... they all ran right away, the kid who stomped my buddy went a different way... dumb move... we followed that fucker and stomped his head in a few times and spat on him... both of em had massive bumps on their foreheads/temples (i was untouched, only took 1 punch to the face that day) 8)

Sorry to hear what happened... yeah u shouldnt have done nothin.. but oh well, that happens to everyone i guess, just waitin for my turn...

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 09:58:53 AM »
My god I love how English people speak... :)

bez

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 12:55:16 PM »
Yanks suck dick!

NoNFiCtioN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2006, 06:05:46 AM »

About a year and a half ago, me and some of my homeyz was just chillin at tha park.... playin basketball, eatin bbq and fuckin around with tha bitches.... you know, ordinary ass shit that people do every day. We was playin ball, and these three guys roll up in their lil car, and circle around the court. As they rollin by, the driver starts doin his lil mean mug thing, and stares us all down. Now we aint thinkin nuthin of it, cause muthafukkaz be drivin by all day long at tha park, that's just how it is, so we keep on playin ball. Well, the car circles back around, and this time all the windows are rowed down, and when they get right in front of us, they start yellin and shit, flippin tha bird and what not, so we know shit's about to be on. I take the basketball and chuck it at dudes car and it nails the drivers door and pops a big ass dent in it. This pisses dude off, and he jumps out and starts runnin his fuckin mouth. I aint even trippin about it, so I walk straight up to dude and he's like, tha fuck you do that for? I'm like, tha fuck you mean muggin and talkin shit for? Next thing I know, dude hauls back and tries to hit me with a haymaker, but I'm able to duck under his swing and throw an uppercut into his gut.

Shit musta knocked the air outta him, cause he starts gaspin and shit, and I'm thinkin, fuck i done hurt this nigga. He staggers back and starts wavin at his boys in his car, so my homeyz run up to tha both of us as his catz are gettin outta the car. Dude's lookin at my homeyz that's runnin up beside of us, and I draw back and crack dude right on the fuckin nose as hard as I could and blood just starts spoutin up outta this fools head. Well, dudes homey jumps outta tha back seat and has a fuckin baseball bat. My homey runs up to him and tries to snatch that shit out his hand, but misses and catches a fuckin swipe to tha back.

The dude I hit was holdin his face, eyes all watered up and shit, so I know he aint gonna be a problem no more. I run up to dude with the bat, and he takes it and jabs me in the ribs. As soon as it made contact with me I knew I was fucked up, because I felt one of my ribs literally snap. Shit starts gettin really hard to breathe and now I cant throw a punch because everytime I try, it's like someone is stickin a hot ass poker in my side. Luckily for me, my other homey runs up and just knocks the shit outta the dude that's holdin tha bat. I mean he hits dude so hard, the guy drops the fuckin bat and hits the fuckin ground like a sack of shit. I run straight up to dude and kick him as hard as I fuckin can in the face, which levels his ass.

At this point, I'm in some pain, but two of the three guys are already fucked up, so the other dude that was there decides he wants none, and quickly runs over to his boys to pick their asses up and gettem back in they car. We fucked em up, but it was a fucked up situation, because I came outta tha deal with 2 cracked ribs, and one that was completely fuckin broken off, and my homey that got hit with the baseball bat was pissin blood for a week, because he got hit in the kidney area on his back.

Good thing though, is that we fucked them up a lot worse than we got it. I guess tha point is, even when you aint lookin for beef, sometimez it finds you. Just make sure that if you know you about to be in a scrap, that you get the first hit in, otherwise more likely than not, you gonna get your ass beat.