Author Topic: Biggest dumbass alive award goes to :........  (Read 163 times)

Trauma-san

Biggest dumbass alive award goes to :........
« on: April 24, 2006, 07:13:40 AM »
Charlie Sheen! He just couldn't let a good thing be, could he? 

----------------------------------------

Judge to Sheen: Stay away from Richards
Actor denies allegations of abuse

Monday, April 24, 2006; Posted: 8:33 a.m. EDT (12:33 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Charlie Sheen was ordered Friday to at least 300 feet from his estranged wife, Denise Richards, and their two young daughters except during supervised visits, according to court documents.

The temporary restraining order says Sheen must also avoid the actress' home and car. The judge granted Sheen once-weekly visits with 2-year-old Sam and 10-month-old Lola, and scheduled another hearing for May 12.

Richards, 35, alleged in court papers that Sheen pushed her, shoved her, and threatened her and her parents. The papers also include transcriptions of telephone messages Richards said Sheen left in April 2005.

Sheen, 40, denied the allegations, and the judge granted his request that he and Richards be allowed to record telephone conversations with each other.

Sheen said in papers signed Thursday that he and Richards had agreed to counseling to "address parenting issues and to establish a mutually acceptable custody schedule," but that Richards stopped participating after two sessions.

He also alleged that he had been seeking overnight visits with the children but that last week, Richards refused to allow him any contact with them.

"I deeply regret her response to my request for the court to decide what's best for our children has taken the form of baseless allegations that I deny," Sheen said in a statement.

A call to Richards' spokeswoman was not immediately returned Friday.

Richards filed for divorce in March after three years of marriage. The couple met while shooting "Good Advice" in 2000.

Sheen stars in the CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men." His screen credits include "Platoon," "Wall Street" and the "Hot Shots!" movies.

Richards has appeared in such films as "Wild Things" and "Starship Troopers."

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

What the HELL is this guy thinking? 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Biggest dumbass alive award goes to :........
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 07:27:30 AM »
In all fairness the kind of chicks Charlie Sheen could get on a nightly basis look just as good and better than Richards and they come with no strings. That being said I strongly oppose adultery and divorce, but I see them more as personal beliefs that I feel like living by and not using those beliefs to judge others. I can agree with divorce because of adultery however, but if you don't cheat it won't be a problem.

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 11:40:44 AM »
In all fairness the kind of chicks Charlie Sheen could get on a nightly basis look just as good and better than Richards and they come with no strings.

yeah and the moron got married  :stupid:

"supervised" visits.... that's cool  ::)

might as well not even have the fuckin kids

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 11:48:05 AM »
If ya wanna be idiots, cheat on eachother, threaten eachother, etc. go right ahead......but don't have kids. I guess lucky for the kids, they're so young, they'll never know what stability is like between their parents eventhough every kid deserves otherwise. It's just a sad situation overall.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 12:49:51 PM »
i know its 17 pages but yall should read this http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0421061sheen1.html Sheen is crazy and has many issues

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 03:51:04 PM »
If ya wanna be idiots, cheat on eachother, threaten eachother, etc. go right ahead......but don't have kids. I guess lucky for the kids, they're so young, they'll never know what stability is like between their parents eventhough every kid deserves otherwise. It's just a sad situation overall.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 04:27:53 PM »

Oh, they'll know what stability is like... because they'll see it in other people then eventually come to terms with their belief that they werent' good enough to keep their parents together, or that their daddy doesn't love them because he never wants to see them, or whatever.

Ultimately, it's just like the rest of America: The kids aren't important, whether or not you're happy is important.  It's MUCH MORE IMPORTANT that Charlie Sheen be happy than whether or not his kids have two parents to grow up with and at least get a fair start at life.  Charlie Sheen is the important one here, not the kids.  They're just kids, what do they know?

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 04:51:12 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, this asshole left Denise Richards while she was still pregnant with their second kid. When you do something like that, you're hoping the woman will miscarraige. Just awful.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 03:07:19 AM »
well if any of u read what i posted the dude fucks with hookers and threatens richardes all the times and acts like he killed that hooker that everyone here was talkin bout a while back. and he goes crazy sheen is loony