Author Topic: Anyone from Florida....  (Read 114 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Anyone from Florida....
« on: April 23, 2006, 10:37:11 AM »
who knows the area of Boca Raton, what are some of the places that are good for record shopping? Any used CD and/or vinyl shops that you know of? Thanks in advance.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone from Florida....
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 05:53:35 AM »
Up. Anyone?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 05:56:53 AM »
In August I'm going to Boca Raton to do an five month internship. What a coincidence....
Are you going there on a vacation or something?
Do you know some fun stuff to do in that area?
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 06:23:20 AM »
In August I'm going to Boca Raton to do an five month internship. What a coincidence....
Are you going there on a vacation or something?
Do you know some fun stuff to do in that area?

Yeah, I'm going for a vacation to visit my aunt. There's not tons to do, it's kind of a rich area. There's some good malls, a couple really good CD stores. Weather's nice, as you can imagine. Overall, it's the cities in the area around Boca that have most of the tourist kind of things.

Paris

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 06:40:43 AM »
So have you been to Miami? It's 45 minute drive from Boca Raton, so you know where I'm going to spend the weekends  ;D
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 06:45:58 AM »
So have you been to Miami? It's 45 minute drive from Boca Raton, so you know where I'm going to spend the weekends  ;D

Yeah, but it was a few years ago and I was with my family so I didn't see much.

Paris

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 06:59:17 AM »
Lincoln, I just got back from FL.........you should go to the everglades and see the Alligators.  I went to this place called Gatorama, and they had over 1000 Gators.  You get to watch them being fed chickens and shit, it was crazy.  If you're into that sorta thing :-\  It was a fun day trip anyway....

dexter

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 11:01:57 AM »
Lincoln, I just got back from FL.........you should go to the everglades and see the Alligators.  I went to this place called Gatorama, and they had over 1000 Gators.  You get to watch them being fed chickens and shit, it was crazy.  If you're into that sorta thing :-\  It was a fun day trip anyway....
Go Canes

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 03:52:30 PM »
Yeah I have a house in Boca Raton and thats where im at right now for break...Theirs not really any cd/vinyl shops around here cuz its mostly a rich suburban area espically west boca...Their might be some 20 mintutes north in Boyton Beach but im not aware of any...Miami is the place to go for everything tho 1 hour away....