Author Topic: Ron Artest suspended one game for hitting Ginobili  (Read 449 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ron Artest suspended one game for hitting Ginobili
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 04:00:05 PM »
he did get knocked i'll give you that,but it got missed by the refs and that shit happens every damn game. The game cannot get called 100% and thats a fact of life. You gotta admit the "star" players 9 times outta ten will get the call whether its a legit foul or not.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 04:28:10 PM »
he did get knocked i'll give you that,but it got missed by the refs and that shit happens every damn game. The game cannot get called 100% and thats a fact of life. You gotta admit the "star" players 9 times outta ten will get the call whether its a legit foul or not.

Yea, the star players minus Kobe. Kobe, I've been saying all year, doesn't get the respect of the refs most superstars get. Stu Lantz himself has said "I have never EVER seen a superstar get as many non-calls as Kobe"...It's known man, do you even watch Laker games? What happened in Phoenix happened all year with Kobe...PeACe

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 07:00:38 PM »
yea im guessin this dude doesnt watch laker games...

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 07:01:49 PM »
yea im guessin this dude doesnt watch laker games...
hahahaha