Author Topic: Nash to win second straight MVP according to several sources.  (Read 576 times)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Reports say Nash earns NBA MVP awardESPN.com news services

PHOENIX -- Steve Nash will win his second straight NBA Most Valuable Player award, according to reports on several area newspapers.

Nash
The announcement may not come for two weeks, according to the Arizona Republic. But the paper, and others, report that the voting shows Nash edging LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki, Chauncey Billups and Kobe Bryant for the MVP.

This season, Nash had career-highs in points (18.8 points per game), rebounds (4.2 per game), field goal percentage (51.2 percent) and free throw percentage (92.1 percent -- best in the league). He was also the league-leader in assists (10.5) and shot nearly 50 percent from three-point range.

The Suns are currently playing the Los Angeles Lakers in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs.

A year ago, Nash edged Shaquille O'Neal in what was the fourth-closest balloting in history.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nash to win second straight MVP according to several sources.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 09:11:51 AM »
damn that would suck. they can already give him the one for next season as well then, cause the suns gon win 60 games when amare is back.. and nash will be one getting most of the credit as always.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 10:17:44 AM »
LOL. No one else is gunna win an MVP as long as Nash is running in D'Antonio's system...I mean, he has no defense and their game doesn't demand defense, so it's alright...Shit, Jordan in his best season would have lost to Nash this year. Look at the stellar season Kobe has had, and to think, a small, Canadian, defense-lacking point guard is gunna win it for the second time in a row...It's a shame I tell ya. :grumpy:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 10:20:08 AM »
This season, Nash had career-highs in points (18.8 points per game), rebounds (4.2 per game), field goal percentage (51.2 percent) and free throw percentage (92.1 percent -- best in the league). He was also the league-leader in assists (10.5) and shot nearly 50 percent from three-point range.

sounds justified to me

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 10:24:18 AM »

sounds justified to me

Tony Parker >> Steve Nash

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 10:24:48 AM »

sounds justified to me

chill out over there.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 10:25:59 AM »

sounds justified to me

chill out over there.

I'm chill as fuck...Want another one?

Mike Bibby >> Steve Nash.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 10:53:20 AM »
smush parker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any PG in the west

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 11:08:28 AM »
Marion is more valueable to the Suns than Nash.  If Amare was playing he would be more valueable.  There were 10 more productive players than Nash

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 11:11:44 AM »
smush parker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any PG in the west

LMAO. WTF? My shit was true... :-*

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 12:10:25 PM »
I really think Kobe should get it,but i always had a feeling that the nba wouldnt give it to him cuz of all the hate n shit but nash would b my 2nd pick

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

herpes

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 12:18:08 PM »
BJ Armstrong is goin be pissed lol

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 12:22:57 PM »
^lol at ur name^ props

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 01:02:42 PM »

sounds justified to me

lmao......your rediculous statements make me laugh.........ask tony parker whos better....ive heard him say himself on a few ocassions he wishes he was as good as Nash.... :laugh:

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 01:09:20 PM »
BTW, I duno how people can say Marion is more valuble player....Look at the record when Nash is out of the lineup....Hes runs that shit in Pheonix no doubt....Nash is the reason they won all those games without Amare...He makes players like Marion, Diaw and those guys THAT much better cuz hes a true point guard.  He thinks pass first, shoot second.  But when he does shoot, hes deadly, and accurate.  He gets his teamates the ball in the right situations so he makes it easier for his teamates to score.  IMO Nash is the definition of a "true" pointguard.