Author Topic: How many or you guys watch raw but dont watch smackdown  (Read 353 times)

herpes

How many or you guys watch raw but dont watch smackdown
« on: April 30, 2006, 04:04:52 PM »
I dont feel like looking through each post to see who replied back to my question.  I only watch raw, plus the fact smackdown is on friday night im not goin stay home to watch wrestling.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: How many or you guys watch raw but dont watch smackdown
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 04:27:17 PM »
i dont watch Smackdown as much as i watch Raw
i read up on SD spoilers, plus i hav the option of watchin it thursday or friday cause im in toronto and i got digital cable; even then, id rather do sumthin els than wach he full SD

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 04:45:49 PM »
I only watch Raw because on Fridays I'm on the prowl and I don't have a TIVO to record Smackdown. I would like to follow it. I wish they kept it on Thursdays.

Even the few times I have watched Smackdown though, the quality is so much lower than Raw. I remember back on 2003 when Smackdown was THE show to watch. You had Brock Lesnar as a great champ with feuds against The Undertaker and other guys. Then you had that crazy tag division thanks to Benoit/Angle, Mysterio/Edge, and Los Guerreros.

Then they took Paul Heyman off the writing team, and now you have a lame ass program.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 04:52:45 PM »
I only watch Raw because on Fridays I'm on the prowl and I don't have a TIVO to record Smackdown. I would like to follow it. I wish they kept it on Thursdays.

Even the few times I have watched Smackdown though, the quality is so much lower than Raw. I remember back on 2003 when Smackdown was THE show to watch. You had Brock Lesnar as a great champ with feuds against The Undertaker and other guys. Then you had that crazy tag division thanks to Benoit/Angle, Mysterio/Edge, and Los Guerreros.

Then they took Paul Heyman off the writing team, and now you have a lame ass program.

thats what happens when you put a broad in charge

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 05:43:25 PM »
I usually only watch Raw.. SD is on thursdays aswell here but I still rather not watch the whole show

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 06:24:58 PM »
I watch raw, and i dont get UPN so i couldnt watch smackdown if i wanted to (which i dont)

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 10:40:03 AM »
I watch both but i like RAW more. Right now SD is definately falling apart in both quality and star power. I mean look at what's happen in the past few months:

-Eddie died
-Batista injured
-Orton suspended
-Kurt Angle injured
-Undertaker shows up like 4 times a year now
-Mark Henry is on the show

they need to transfer some people from RAW over there quick imo

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 10:59:12 AM »
It's funny how "Smackdown" started from the Rock, but now he's on Raw...Anyways, I stopped watching wrestling before the gay split, thank God.

rik

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 11:03:51 AM »
It's funny how "Smackdown" started from the Rock, but now he's on Raw...Anyways, I stopped watching wrestling before the gay split, thank God.
The Rock still wrestles? I haven't watched wrestling in like five years.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 11:07:45 AM »
The Rock still wrestles? I haven't watched wrestling in like five years.

he used to wrestle here and there, especially when he wanted to get one of his movies promoted
he hasnt been on a while though lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 11:08:10 AM »
Smackdown is in a slump right now, but if Angle and Batista get healthy, they could be the main event of a decent roster. They have a talented roster, a good tag team division that could be pretty entertaining if they put efford into it, MexiCools vs. MNM would be great, and their cruiserweights are very good right now. But their writing team sucks ass. I say put MNM to Raw with the Tag belts, they can have some unification thing, nad Raw could get Melina vs. Mickie James (I would watch) and then have Cruiserweight tag team champions in Smackdown. Along with that, Batista and Angle for the World title in a couple of months would be good, add RVD to the mix after he beats Bradsaw in One Night Stand and is the champ of Smackdown, the main event would be great. Also, I truly feel that Smackdown should be live. They have live shows on Friday, so why not.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 11:19:23 AM »
i think they need to do some major work with Smackdown

they gotta get rid of Mark Henry from there; he's a liability

they also gotta get a better top heel than JBL; i think Booker can probably be a top heel if they give him the opportunity

they should also work on the cruiserwight divison; RAW has the Divas which is eye-candy for men, so that'll work fine whether or not the females can wrestle; the cruiserweight division though doesn't have any names that stand out; they have the potential but because they are limited in-ring, they can't do much of the high flying moves that people want to see

and the last thing they should do: change the Smackdown colours and the song; there is something about those colors and that logo that makes me feel like saying "meh; who cares" ; and also the song they have in the beginning doesn't make people feel to excited to watch Smackdown; the RAW theme song makes you feel like watching wrestling and gets your adrenaline up

they should start by having the draft lottery and having one really HUGE name from RAW come to SD where the person is used properly
and work around that

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 02:35:20 PM »

they should also work on the cruiserwight divison; RAW has the Divas which is eye-candy for men, so that'll work fine whether or not the females can wrestle; the cruiserweight division though doesn't have any names that stand out; they have the potential but because they are limited in-ring, they can't do much of the high flying moves that people want to see

The face that the cruiserweights are being forced to wrestled the same style as the Big Show and Kane doesn't really spar interest either.

I think they fact that the owner of the company is exclusively on one show proves that there's just a "little" favoritism towards the Raw brand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 02:44:42 PM »
I can't watch Smackdownbecause I don't have the channel  >:( but when I go to a friend's house or something to watch it, i'm not all that impressed... they have the roster to offer a much better show...