Author Topic: KOBE JUST ETHERED NASH  (Read 921 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: KOBE JUST ETHERED NASH
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 03:58:54 PM »
LMFAO@The haters popping up in every thread...From Kobe's number changing, to Kobe dunking on Nash.

There is NO WAY that can be called a charge, that would just have to be one of the worst calls ever if they called it a charge. You CAN'T run under a dunker, LMAO, nobody would ever be able to get dunked on if that were the case. On top of that, Nash's hands were pushing Kobe to protect himself...LOLLLLLLL@calling that a charge. And this doesn't change the fact that Kobe and the Lakers got screwed by the refs countless times this year, including game one...PeACe
you can LOL @ you want but both Doug Collins and the other guy doing the game called it a charge......Nash' feet were clearly planted outside the circle.  If thats not a charge, than whats the point of that circle in the paint?

thank you!  finally someone who agrees that kobe's dunk was indeed a charge
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2006, 04:06:03 PM »
LMFAO@The haters popping up in every thread...From Kobe's number changing, to Kobe dunking on Nash.

There is NO WAY that can be called a charge, that would just have to be one of the worst calls ever if they called it a charge. You CAN'T run under a dunker, LMAO, nobody would ever be able to get dunked on if that were the case. On top of that, Nash's hands were pushing Kobe to protect himself...LOLLLLLLL@calling that a charge. And this doesn't change the fact that Kobe and the Lakers got screwed by the refs countless times this year, including game one...PeACe

he ran under kobe?  from what i saw Nash's feet were set a long time before kobe took flight

and lmao@people saying kobe showed nash who the real MVP is.  get the fuck outta here with that shit

Kobe was already on the way up by the time Nash got there, and Nash pushed Kobe's lower body with his hand anyways, so either way, it's a foul...Stop protecting your weak ass MVP, who cares, it's just a dunk man...Nothing to really be ashamed of, lots have been dunked on by number 8. :-*

dude don't be mad just because Nash beat out Kobe for MVP.  yea it is a nice dunk but does it really prove that kobe should be the MVP? 

No, it really doesn't....But I can name about 81 things that do. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2006, 04:17:29 PM »

you can LOL @ you want but both Doug Collins and the other guy doing the game called it a charge......Nash' feet were clearly planted outside the circle.  If thats not a charge, than whats the point of that circle in the paint?

Dude, I don't give a fuck what anyone says, Doug Collins is a dumbass (I was watching the KCal telecast anyways). If the defensive player isn't set BEFORE the offensive player begins his motion to jump, it's a DEFENSIVE foul, regardless of whether you're inside or outside the circle. Nash wasn't set until after Kobe was already starting to rise. On top of that, he moved his hands to protect himself, thus pushing Kobe forward...Ask the refs how Kwame got a 3 second violation with 19 seconds left on the clock when he was at the opposing 3 point line when the ball was rebounded. And even if Nash was set, which he wasn't, that's exactly the type of flopping bullshit that is ruining the sport. The play was clean all the way, a clear basket and obvious foul on Nash. Stop running in front of guys just to fall down, guys like Nash and Manu's brand of "defense" is simply an embarrassment that needs to be expunged from basketball as quickly as possible. ::)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2006, 04:23:35 PM »
dude don't be mad just because Nash beat out Kobe for MVP.  yea it is a nice dunk but does it really prove that kobe should be the MVP? 
one game=MVP for the season  ::)

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2006, 04:26:34 PM »
Yo, Im sure you have the video.....Go press pause right before Kobe takes off........And take notice Nash is already in position to take the charge.....feet set, OUTSIDE the circle....

A far cry from "Nash running underneath Kobe after he took off"

And I would take the word of Doug Collins and broadcasters who have been in the league for years over whatever it is you are trying to say NIK.....They watched the replay on live TV a few times and said clearly that it was a charge.

Im not saying that it wasnt a nice dunk....I already said that Kobe just punked Nash.....But a rule is a rule.......Playoffs or not....MVP vs MVP or not.......A Charge is a charge man....Or "Offense Of Foul" as some of the other Laker fans would call it LMAO

Anyone remember that....."Offense of foul" LOL
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 04:31:17 PM by PLANT IZ ACTIVE »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2006, 04:43:14 PM »
one game=MVP for the season  ::)

I said 81 things that do...Of course, 81 points is only one of the 81 reasons... ;)

rik

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2006, 04:53:40 PM »
On a different note aren't they calling fouls if u flop now? I'm pretty sure I seen that in a game a couple days ago.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2006, 04:55:47 PM »
Yo, Im sure you have the video.....Go press pause right before Kobe takes off........And take notice Nash is already in position to take the charge.....feet set, OUTSIDE the circle....

A far cry from "Nash running underneath Kobe after he took off"

And I would take the word of Doug Collins and broadcasters who have been in the league for years over whatever it is you are trying to say NIK.....They watched the replay on live TV a few times and said clearly that it was a charge.

Im not saying that it wasnt a nice dunk....I already said that Kobe just punked Nash.....But a rule is a rule.......Playoffs or not....MVP vs MVP or not.......A Charge is a charge man....Or "Offense Of Foul" as some of the other Laker fans would call it LMAO

Anyone remember that....."Offense of foul" LOL

Who are you tryna kid, me or yourself? Pause the video at 9 seconds man, right when Kobe is set to take off, Nash is still running towards him. I took a screen shot of it paused, but it wont let me save it. That poor attempt at a flop was just bitch-made to the fullest, and you're even more bitch-made for protecting Nash on it...LOL. Nash knows he got dunked on, only butt-hurt morons are trying to waive it off as some sort of "offensive foul"...LOL. Again, pause it when Kobe is set to explode, Nash is not in position yet, I gaurantee it...Also, like I said a million times, hes pushing Kobe with his hand, which waives the charge violation anyhow. Not that it matters, cuz Kobe already had a clear path to the basket before Nash decided he wanted part of a poster...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2006, 05:18:37 PM »
Hes pushing Kobe with his hand becuase he didnt want to eat Kobes nuts LOL....Im not saying he didnt get dunked on but I rest my case with the Offensive Foul

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2006, 05:28:04 PM »
Hes pushing Kobe with his hand becuase he didnt want to eat Kobes nuts LOL....Im not saying he didnt get dunked on but I rest my case with the Offensive Foul

To draw an offensive foul, you have to eat nuts, you can't push with your hand...And you have no case, like I said, pause the video at 9 seconds when Kobes already exploding and Nash is still running to the spot...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2006, 05:37:28 PM »
 :sleep:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 05:37:52 PM »
 8)

PLANT

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2006, 05:38:20 PM »
go check the chronic thread and see how u like that stuff......and can you post any pics so I can see what you're smokin on?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 09:36:41 PM »

To draw an offensive foul, you have to eat nuts, you can't push with your hand...And you have no case, like I said, pause the video at 9 seconds when Kobes already exploding and Nash is still running to the spot...PeACe

im sure you would have loved to trade places with Nash so you could suck off Kobe some more?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2006, 10:55:11 PM »
lol wow yall niggas already got that pic in yo avatars lmao! props to kobe for runnin up on nash when he tried to jump bad with sasha vujachic
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"