Author Topic: Cam'ron Pursuing Beyonce...  (Read 582 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Cam'ron Pursuing Beyonce...
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 02:18:49 PM »
so did Cam end up getting with her? :D
nope and after tru life punched cam in the face he dissapeared for a minute.

I remember hearing that they had beef but never heard there was a confrontation?
yeah it happened. the chick jha jha said tru life beat up jimmy too and took his jewelry. he had the shit on cocaine dvd in 08.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 03:24:24 PM »

I remember hearing that they had beef but never heard there was a confrontation?
yeah it happened. the chick jha jha said tru life beat up jimmy too and took his jewelry. he had the shit on cocaine dvd in 08.

Wait a sec, you mean Killa Cam got beat down?  With that type of name you better let the flame off....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 03:26:20 PM »

Wait a sec, you mean Killa Cam got beat down?  With that type of name you better let the flame off....
tru life punched him and he ran behind his bodyguard at the time big joe. i agree wit u on the name shit though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.