Author Topic: New Audio and News from The Game  (Read 814 times)

suckaa free

New Audio and News from The Game
« on: April 28, 2006, 11:12:23 AM »
The Game & Gusto Ask "will I Die" (audio)

DJ Skee teased to premiere on Westside Hype, but he did drop a preview of an exclusive track titled "Will I Die." Skee mentioned he had various projects in the works such as mixtapes from Trae, Joker Brand, Spitfiya, Ya Boy, and of course The Game. DJ Crazy Toons also recently dropped a new mixtape and "Will I Die" is a featured song. Skee let some of the song play but now we have the full track for download here. Game spits over Dr. Dre's "Been There, Done That" beat, with Gusto providing adlibs throughout the track. Check it out:
The Game - Will I Die ft. Gusto

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/media/audio/the_game-will_i_die_(crazy_toons)_(westcoastrydaz).mp3

News About The Stop Snitchin-stop Lyin Dvd
RMD Entertainment Group (OTC: RMDG) announced today that they have secured the right to negotiate all multimedia distribution for the controversial "The Game, Stop Snitchin - Stop Lyin" DVD. Multi-platinum rapper "The Game" is behind the project, which has been called the most controversial DVD in hip-hop history.

The DVD was a retail success, selling out in most 'brick and mortar' locations the moment it hit the shelves. RMD plans to capitalize on this by making it available in peripheral markets as well. Aside from securing the right to be the first to utilize this content in the mobile arena by making it available on their own MoTV platform exclusively, RMD is currently pursuing content agreements with media platforms like Video On Demand, Pay Per View, and traditional cable vehicles.

RMD CEO Giorgio Costonis commented, "This particular project represents the type of content we like to make available to the public through our various distribution models. Not only will this provide extremely valuable incentive for the mobile community to explore MoTV, but the people also deserve options with regard to how they view content -- which is why we would like to facilitate the availability of The Game's DVD in the Pay-Per-View and VOD arenas as well. We are here to ensure public access to the best content available. Although this content has been seen as extremely controversial, we are looking at our involvement in the project as a business decision that was made to benefit our shareholder base. Management feels this project will continue our push to bring in significant revenues in 2006 and beyond. We continue to focus our goals on a three stage program of 1. Becoming profitable for the first time in our history. 2. Making all three subsidiaries profitable. 3. Bringing in enough revenue to justify becoming a fully reporting company and consequently making a move to bulletin board status."

RMDG also announced that several other significant media content deals were being consummated at the time of this release and announcements can be expected shortly once they are completed.

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_...lease_id=125560

Game Tells Woman To Mind Her Business, Prepping Album

The Game likes to be left alone when sitting in first class aboard a flight.

Game was allegedly in first class aboard an American Airlines flight, cursing loudly on his cell phone when an older female passenger asked him to watch his mouth.

A source told the New York Daily News that Game then asked the woman who she thought she was talking to and told her to turn back around, as he resumed his conversation.

In addition, the source reported that the Game has a new L.A. Dodger tattoo on his face, which covers the butterfly he used to have.

Game's highly-anticipated next album, The Doctor's Advocate, has a tentative release date of June 6, although Jimmy Rosemond of Czar Entertainment has said he thinks the LP will drop after that date.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 11:22:59 AM by suckaa free »

suckaa free

^there are 3 different things on the Game:

1. New Audio
2. News about the Stop Snitchin, stop lyin DVD
3. Tells an old person to shit the fuck up on an airplane.   :argue:

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: New Audio and News from The Game
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 07:04:26 PM »
If the DVD news is true, then dude must be getting paid.

Good for him.

Looking forward to his second album.

I think that the reason Dre and The Game have "fallen off the face of the Earth" recently is because Dre is prepping Game's second album and will use it as hype/promo/launching pad for Detox.  I think Game will drop in the Summer or early Fall and Dre will hit us with that Holiday release.

... but who knows... maybe it's just wishful thinking...

Peace  8)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 07:25:42 PM »
If the DVD news is true, then dude must be getting paid.

Good for him.

Looking forward to his second album.

I think that the reason Dre and The Game have "fallen off the face of the Earth" recently is because Dre is prepping Game's second album and will use it as hype/promo/launching pad for Detox.  I think Game will drop in the Summer or early Fall and Dre will hit us with that Holiday release.

... but who knows... maybe it's just wishful thinking...

Peace  8)

Totally off topic I know sorry about that but I was lookin' at ur "Now Playing" list and I noticed MC Shy-D'z Shake It on there, thatz a track from his 2nd album (classic ATL shit) if I'm not mistaken mane it feelz good 2 see people remember that ol' skool shit!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 11:12:24 PM »
"blood...or should i say loc"

ugh i hate when rappers do that shiet
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 11:33:12 PM »
this niggas lurkin on his couch, getting heated on the net with his dell laptop, real gangsta. he should be like, shooting it out with enemies on 101 going 90mph, that would get my attention. "calico nigga! brrrratt brrrrraaattt"

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 12:22:02 AM »
album better come out tho

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 04:39:55 AM »
doubt it will on the 6.6.06

props for the link to the track tho
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

suckaa free

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 06:49:32 PM »
yea, this niggaz shit better come out this year.  he better of not lost all of his "creative inteligence" when creating all those mixtapes smashing on g-unit.

kingwell

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2006, 07:23:10 PM »
Wow, that game mp3 gone straight to the recycling bin, I didn't even have to press delete.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2006, 06:35:13 AM »
shit dunno what's so special about Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin DVD, the shit is hilarious, the way Game curs 50 and all that, except he goes to 50's hood and NY, that is cool, but making those lil films "with" 50, young buck, olivia ,they are funny somehow, but funny is not a gangsta attitude. I love Game but man up, stop clownin
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 06:51:39 AM »
game sucks, his ego became even bigger then 50's... + he only does the crap name dropping in his song lol

coola

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 07:14:15 AM »
L.A dodgers tattoo ?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2006, 06:17:53 PM »

Game was allegedly in first class aboard an American Airlines flight, cursing loudly on his cell phone when an older female passenger asked him to watch his mouth.

What the fuck LMAO

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2006, 06:56:48 PM »
doubt it will on the 6.6.06

props for the link to the track tho