Author Topic: CLIPPERS WIN!! BRING ON KOBE!!!!  (Read 640 times)

wcsoldier

Re: CLIPPERS WIN!! BRING ON KOBE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 02:51:42 AM »
Kobe is the least of your problems if your playing the Lakers this post season. 8)
Well there will be more Kobe against the Clipps without a doubt.... The Clipps are 50 times lol better than the Suns inside...

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 05:26:44 AM »
what are talking about the lakers havent won yet

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 06:03:36 AM »

Exactly. Kobe will be ready for sure, but first we need a win in Phoenix, which ain't the easier thing in the world to get. Let's focus on the Suns. Then we will enjoy the "derby".

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 07:27:47 AM »

Exactly. Kobe will be ready for sure, but first we need a win in Phoenix, which ain't the easier thing in the world to get. Let's focus on the Suns. Then we will enjoy the "derby".
yep.... we have to finish em and we better today... 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 07:36:26 AM »
Looking at your next opponent n shit is the worst mistake you can make as a coach or player. You always have to focus on the team you have to beat first. Despite leading the series 3-1, they have to go out and play the Suns to get to the 2nd round.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 07:45:48 AM »
Looking at your next opponent n shit is the worst mistake you can make as a coach or player. You always have to focus on the team you have to beat first. Despite leading the series 3-1, they have to go out and play the Suns to get to the 2nd round.
^^^ Phil has too much experience to make that... I think every player is aware that the series is not over, I hope so.. We are fans so it's an  obvious reaction

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 10:36:34 AM »
Lakers DEFINITELY need to keep their head in the series they're in. But we, as fans, have the privalage of looking ahead at things. I don't even wanna think of what I'd do if the Lakers lost the series to the Suns. I'm already buying Laker/Clipper tickets for the next round ($400 for 2 tickets in sec. 116)...Don't wanna jinx it or anything, but Nash has balls imprinted on his forehead. 8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 10:41:14 AM »
Don't wanna jinx it or anything, but Nash has balls imprinted on his forehead. 8)
gotta admit that shit was pretty funny lol