Author Topic: Lloyd Banks releasing album June 27  (Read 1205 times)

Eihtball

Re: Lloyd Banks releasing album June 27
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2006, 03:42:27 PM »
why anyone even believes 40 Glocc or Spider Loc is gonna come out with an album is beyond me...

there is simply no interest whatsoever, the companies are cheap enough, they're not gonna spend money on a guy that nobody knows who they are

Have 50 and Iovine even offered 40 Glocc a deal?  I know Mobb Deep have him recording his debut for their Infamous Records label, but that doesn't mean he's automatically gonna get G-Unit/Interscope backing and distribution.  Chances are, Mobb Deep's gonna put out his album on Koch or something.
he´s signed to Infamous and G-Unit.

You sure bout that?  I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I haven't been under the impression 50 has approached him about signing officially at all.  I just thought he was an affiliate.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2006, 03:49:34 PM »
yall are bein a little too critcal with banks..its just hes not an album rapper..He's great on a 16, but he's not album material. He cant manage 17 songs, he's just a filler verse type of guy, which he needs to stay as.

Diabolical

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »
why anyone even believes 40 Glocc or Spider Loc is gonna come out with an album is beyond me...

there is simply no interest whatsoever, the companies are cheap enough, they're not gonna spend money on a guy that nobody knows who they are

I think 40 Glocc deserves more credit than that

He's only speaking the truth.

bout Spider Loc yeah, but no interest in 40 Glocc ? come on, I could see him going gold even if he wasn't signed to G-Unit

Gold isnt enough to justify a release on Interscope.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2006, 11:39:43 PM »
man banks be coming out with shitty ass titles for his albums.....i'd prefer "the big withdraw" but still lame....

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 12:54:26 AM »
yall are bein a little too critcal with banks..its just hes not an album rapper..He's great on a 16, but he's not album material. He cant manage 17 songs, he's just a filler verse type of guy, which he needs to stay as.
His verses on Hunger For More were definately better than the ones on Beg For Mercy.

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 02:04:38 AM »

I think 40 Glocc deserves more credit than that

He's only speaking the truth.

bout Spider Loc yeah, but no interest in 40 Glocc ? come on, I could see him going gold even if he wasn't signed to G-Unit

Gold isnt enough to justify a release on Interscope.

tell that to Yayo

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2006, 02:40:43 AM »
man banks be coming out with shitty ass titles for his albums.....i'd prefer "the big withdraw" but still lame....

" The Big Withdraw"  was just a rumour, the album that leaked is called "Blue Hefner"...
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.