Author Topic: Kurupt drops brand new single "Westside ridin"  (Read 1548 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Kurupt drops brand new single "Westside ridin"
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2006, 11:42:05 PM »
Props but the link is down.

here lemme try again for ya

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

The Best of 3 Worlds

dpgc 4 life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2006, 11:53:22 PM »
is there a cdq version of it at all? or is vbr the best out right now? anyone know?

dpgc 4 life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2006, 12:06:32 AM »
its aight

Kurupts flow was on point!

yes it was no doubt but his lyrics were still lacking

nah, ur just to hard on Kurupt...U cant expect Dogg Food Lyrics..

No thats not true I just expect lyrics that dont sound retarded like something like this   "Im a phantom in a phantom on mountains in mountains with fountains and fountains, gotti adolf hitler, stalin bin laden,  gotti bin laden terrorist muthafucka, bitch nigga, motherfucker”

most the time he doesnt even rhyme or make sense

yeah right Spice...Thats some bullshit right there...SDDS there was no crap like that..Cali Iz actice they were all lazy

i agree...SDDS was pretty solid, specially after 3-4 full listenings..the only tracc i wasn't feeling was "what can i do". "i did it" is my fav tracc, love that beat an his flow is on point. then "i get high 2" "ryde n roll" "scrape thru tha hood" "ain't that sumthing" and "gangstaz 2" (his verse is pretty tight on this). I just hope on his new album "my lyfe theory"he brings back that tha streetz iz a mutha formula w/ same kinda guest appearances on same number of songs. hopefully besides the 3 mel-mal an 3 fredwreck beats hes got...

production:                               Artists:
warren g                                    daz
soopafly                                     snoop
alchemist                                    nate 
mark sparks                                 bad azz (wonder if B.A. an rupt are cool now? havent seen them on any tracks yet)
sir jinx                                        4 horsemen
j wells                                         riflemen
fingazz                                        planet asia (g's & soldiers was hot!)
dj quik                                        hyroglyphics
bink                                           lootpack
meech wells                                supernatural (i heard they had a freestlye together on tha wake up show w/ sway n king tech.)
                                                 crooked i (sure would be nice to see them on the mic again)
                                                 soopafly
                                                warren g
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 03:05:13 PM by dpgc 4 life »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2006, 12:58:39 AM »
is there a cdq version of it at all? or is vbr the best out right now? anyone know?
its all i got...howd you like it?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2006, 01:00:12 AM »
its aight

No thats not true I just expect lyrics that dont sound retarded like something like this   "Im a phantom in a phantom on mountains in mountains with fountains and fountains, gotti adolf hitler, stalin bin laden,  gotti bin laden terrorist muthafucka, bitch nigga, motherfucker”

yeah right Spice...Thats some bullshit right there...SDDS there was no crap like that..Cali Iz actice they were all lazy

i agree...SDDS was pretty solid, specially after 3-4 full listenings..the only tracc i wasn't feeling was "what can i do". "i did it" is my fav tracc, love that beat an his flow is on point. then "i get high 2" "ryde n roll" "scrape thru tha hood" "ain't that sumthing" and "gangstaz 2" (his verse is pretty tight on this). I just hope on his new album "my lyfe theory"he brings back that tha streetz iz a mutha formula w/ same kinda guest appearances on same number of songs. hopefully besides the 3 mel-mal an 3 fredwreck beats hes got...

warren g                                   daz
soopafly                                    snoop
alchemist                                   nate 
mark sparks                                bad azz 
j wells                                        riflemen
fingazz                                       planet asia (g's & soldiers was hot!)
                                                hyroglyphics
                                                lootpack
                                                supernatural
                                                crooked i (sure would be nice to see on the mic again)
                                                soopafly
                                                warren g

I really doubt the 4 horsemen is gonna be on there and i know the RIFLEMEN aint gonna be on there...

The Best of 3 Worlds

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2006, 04:26:54 AM »
ok this thread got me confused...so is this gonna be on kurupts next upcoming album or what?

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2006, 11:01:58 AM »
an entire page with dipset pictures. this shit is disgusting and the reason why i skip through all your posts. please cut that shit down its fuckin annoying.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

dpgc 4 life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2006, 02:41:51 PM »
its all i got...howd you like it?

it's a tight cut...i'm feelin it. thanks again for puttin up tha link to it. much appreciated homie.

dpgc 4 life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2006, 02:48:06 PM »
its aight

warren g                                   daz
soopafly                                    snoop
alchemist                                   nate 
mark sparks                                bad azz 
j wells                                        riflemen
fingazz                                       planet asia (g's & soldiers was hot!)
                                                hyroglyphics
                                                lootpack
                                                supernatural
                                                crooked i (sure would be nice to see them on the mic again)
                                                soopafly
                                                warren g

I really doubt the 4 horsemen is gonna be on there and i know the RIFLEMEN aint gonna be on there...

yea i doubt they'll show up on it either, i'm jus sayin ...thats just somewhat of who i'd really like to see kurupt collab with for this new album, and hopefully have the same kind of feeling as tha streetz iz a mutha album.

dpgc 4 life

• Lil Geezy
Re: Kurupt drops brand new single "Westside Ridin"
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2006, 02:56:38 PM »
ok this thread got me confused...so is this gonna be on kurupts next upcoming album or what?

yea homie this joint is supposed to be the single off his upcoming doggystlye records album currently entitled "my lyfe theory" supposedly he's got about 11-12 traccs done now. tha peeps at wcrydaz got to listen to it and said they want him to release it right now the way it is because its so hot. i'd personally like to see a solid 16-18 tracc gotti album that has him solo on 5-8 and the rest got dope features similar to "tha streetz iz a mutha." i hope hes got that flow from "trylogy"/"back on tha smash"/"stranded on death row" and lyrics that are similar to "ny, ny"/"its a set up"/"callin out names" etc.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2006, 03:07:26 PM »

yea homie this joint is supposed to be the single off his upcoming doggystlye records album currently entitled "my lyfe theory" supposedly he's got about 11-12 traccs done now. tha peeps at wcrydaz got to listen to it and said they want him to release it right now the way it is because its so hot. i'd personally like to see a solid 16-18 tracc gotti album that has him solo on 5-8 and the rest got dope features similar to "tha streetz iz a mutha." i hope hes got that flow from "trylogy"/"back on tha smash"/"stranded on death row" and lyrics that are similar to "ny, ny"/"its a set up"/"callin out names" etc.

right on homie, thanks. good news!

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2006, 11:59:34 PM »

DONT WE ALL!!!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2006, 12:36:33 AM »
for some reason I can't get any of the YSI links to work.. can someone please up this to a different site?

Thanks

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2006, 12:49:38 AM »
hold CTRL when you click on the link^^^^^^^^^^and see if it works

The Best of 3 Worlds