Author Topic: KOBE = GREATEST OF ALL TIME  (Read 2735 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: KOBE = GREATEST OF ALL TIME
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2006, 10:37:53 PM »
lmao@kobe being the GOAT.

he's a great player no doubt but better than Jordan?  once again you Kobe dick riders fail to amaze me. 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2006, 10:39:38 PM »
i think i just busted in my pants  ;D

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2006, 10:42:51 PM »
kobe is great, but the greatEST? addicted to beef, you only come out wen the lakers win. fagggggg

how can the GOAT have 0 Finals MVP titles?

kobe will tell you himself that 23 is the greatest.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2006, 11:00:30 PM »
Once again, Kobe is right on track to being the greatest when he retires. Remember, he's just now entering his prime and has done things  Jordan never has. It'd be more absurd to say Kobe doesn't have a chance to be better...PeACe

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2006, 11:24:42 PM »

it wouldn't have anything to do with the lovely but yet beautiful Tila Nguyen in my sig, would it??  lol
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2006, 01:38:08 AM »
Kobe is just getting started, its scary that he's playing at this level at 27. I almost feel sorry for these cats that have to play against him when he reaches 32.

I hate how cats get offended when theres a Kobe/Jordan comparision, but they love it when people say Lebron is the next MJ or Lebron is better than Kobe.

Kobe is the Ice Cube of basketball..."the nigga you love to hate"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

acbaylove

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2006, 06:19:02 AM »
Jordan's rings at 27 = 0
Kobe's rings at 27 = 3 (and running..)

Fucking haters..

herpes

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2006, 12:45:37 PM »
Jordan's rings at 27 = 0

Fucking haters..
kobe also had shaq.... jordan had... charles oakley

PLANT

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2006, 01:35:29 PM »
Jordan's rings at 27 = 0

Fucking haters..
once again....Shaq had those 3 MVP trophies.....Jordan never played in a final where he did not win the MVP.  You cant say that without Shaq, Kobe would have led the Lakers to the title in those years.....He woulda been the same or worse off than Jordan was up to the 1990 season.  Kobe is lucky he got those rings when Shaq was around.  He may have another chance later in his career for a ring, but as of now, the Lakers are not a power team in the west. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2006, 02:09:38 PM »
Jordan's rings at 27 = 0

Fucking haters..

Charles Oakley? How about Scottie Pippen, who was a MUCH harder worker than Shaq ever was. If only Shaq tried half as hard as Kobe, we'd be talking about a 6peat+. Shaq wishes he had Kobe right now instead of Wade, we all know he's thinking that in his head with what's happening in Miami...Bottom line, Kobe's on track to being the greatest, like I said. Finals MVP don't mean shit, they always gave it to Shaq cuz of his reputation for being "the most dominant", but everyone knows Kobe carried Shaq through plenty of games in the NBA Finals. The scariest thing of all, Kobe is just now beginning! I can't even imagine what he'd do leading a team where all 5 starters were experienced and established NBA players...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2006, 02:25:37 PM »
Jordan's rings at 27 = 0

Fucking haters..

Charles Oakley? How about Scottie Pippen, who was a MUCH harder worker than Shaq ever was. If only Shaq tried half as hard as Kobe, we'd be talking about a 6peat+. Shaq wishes he had Kobe right now instead of Wade, we all know he's thinking that in his head with what's happening in Miami...Bottom line, Kobe's on track to being the greatest, like I said. Finals MVP don't mean shit, they always gave it to Shaq cuz of his reputation for being "the most dominant", but everyone knows Kobe carried Shaq through plenty of games in the NBA Finals. The scariest thing of all, Kobe is just now beginning! I can't even imagine what he'd do leading a team where all 5 starters were experienced and established NBA players...PeACe
Pippen didnt come around till jordan was 24 years old.  Pippen didnt become the pippen we all knew till about his 3rd season.  And regardless as a 25 year old year leader and a pippen in his 2nd year jordan still took the bulls to the eastern conference finals.  Jordans good supporting cast didnt really get established untill the 89-90 season.  Kobe on the other hand had one of the most dominating players of all time by his side while the best player jordan has during those year was charles oakley.  I dont care how hard much harder pippen worked.  He was no where near the dominating player shaq was.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2006, 02:28:52 PM »
Jordan's rings at 27 = 0

Fucking haters..

Pippen didnt come around till jordan was 24 years old.  Pippen didnt become the pippen we all knew till about his 3rd season.  And regardless as a 25 year old year leader and a pippen in his 2nd year jordan still took the bulls to the eastern conference finals.  Jordans good supporting cast didnt really get established untill the 89-90 season.  Kobe on the other hand had one of the most dominating players of all time by his side while the best player jordan has during those year was charles oakley.  I dont care how hard much harder pippen worked.  He was no where near the dominating player shaq was.

That's why Jordan never had rings until Pippen became an established superstar himself. LOL. Kobe is in the runnings to get a ring with him being the ONLY established superstar on the team, which is why people are saying he MAY be better when his career is all said and done...Get it yet?

rik

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2006, 02:40:10 PM »
That's why Jordan never had rings until Pippen became an established superstar himself. LOL. Kobe is in the runnings to get a ring with him being the ONLY established superstar on the team, which is why people are saying he MAY be better when his career is all said and done...Get it yet?
I agree 100% with THIS staement...Kobe in my opinion is goin to be playing in the Western Conference Finals with no other superstar. Lamar Odom is a very good player but he is not a established superstar yet. Keep in mind that some people didn't have Lakers making the playoffs before the season started.

WestCoasta

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2006, 02:47:36 PM »
yea man, I don't think Kobe is the greatest, at least not yet, cuz u can't say so til it's all done

but the biggest mistake people make about Jordan is that they don't give Pippen credit and his name rarely comes up

if it weren't for Pippen, Jordan wouldn't have won, and ask anyone who KNOWS basketball and they'll agree

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2006, 03:45:39 PM »

it wouldn't have anything to do with the lovely but yet beautiful Tila Nguyen in my sig, would it??  lol

nah it didnt. i bust in my pants all the time :loopaper: