Author Topic: Alright I'm ready to admit it...  (Read 609 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Alright I'm ready to admit it...
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2006, 12:53:34 PM »
I hope 4 tha Williams brotherz that Wayne stayz at Cash Money cause if he ever decided 2 leave...

why?  these guys saints or somethin?

everybody on the label left and all of em had the same answer why - the Williams brothers fucked 'em out of money like some greedy bastards

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 07:40:46 AM »
I hope 4 tha Williams brotherz that Wayne stayz at Cash Money cause if he ever decided 2 leave...

why?  these guys saints or somethin?

everybody on the label left and all of em had the same answer why - the Williams brothers fucked 'em out of money like some greedy bastards

Thatz what I meant, without Weezy there'z no more Cash Money I guess...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2006, 09:25:23 AM »
I feel u, i wasnt feeling lil wayne, but The Carter II is off the hook. He made me a believe when he dropped that "Bring It Back" single, he really carried that song with his flow..

Also, u aint feeling Chamillionaires album?! Get Your Mind Correct is one of my personal favorites, but i thought that cham actually stepped up his flow and specially content since that album! u mustnt have listened to The SOund Of Revenge properly, its a real good album peep "Think Im Crazy" "Void In My Life" "Sound Of Revenge" "Picture Perfect" all good songs.

Also, Slim Thugs guest apperances bore me, but I thought "Already Platinum" was a dope record, his delivery was pretty energetic compared to alot of other stuff ive heard from him.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2006, 05:16:50 PM »
I feel u, i wasnt feeling lil wayne, but The Carter II is off the hook. He made me a believe when he dropped that "Bring It Back" single, he really carried that song with his flow..

Also, u aint feeling Chamillionaires album?! Get Your Mind Correct is one of my personal favorites, but i thought that cham actually stepped up his flow and specially content since that album! u mustnt have listened to The SOund Of Revenge properly, its a real good album peep "Think Im Crazy" "Void In My Life" "Sound Of Revenge" "Picture Perfect" all good songs.

Also, Slim Thugs guest apperances bore me, but I thought "Already Platinum" was a dope record, his delivery was pretty energetic compared to alot of other stuff ive heard from him.

"Already Platinum" was nice, but everything he dropped since then has been wack (like his verse on that Gwen Stefani remix).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ghettoplaya623

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006, 07:25:07 PM »
didnt Gillie Tha Kid write most of wayne's lyrics? i dont know if its true because thats what i heard from a different forum.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2006, 12:35:10 AM »
I can't stand Wayne's flow or his voice.  I've really found him unlistenable since he changed his style up, and decided to release entire songs of just one punchline after the other.  Shit gets boring fast.

i gotta agree with ya on that one. i don't know what it is about dude but he has never really appealed to me.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2006, 01:25:10 AM »
I thought the album was real good but its not a "Dint skip a single track" type album some got old fast (grown man, receipt, feel me Hustler music) BUt in the last 2 months i dont know how many times ive spun fly in, fly out, carter 2, Im a D'boy (u know its a great track when Baby's verse is heat), Fireman, Money on my mind and Hit em up.......Also Weezy has been Killin the appearences as of late aswell i thought he came real correct on the BIG duets album and on Santanas.

The Maestro

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2006, 02:31:53 AM »
Am I the only person on this board that lives in the 858? :(

thats why I hate you, 619 dipset bitch! 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-