Author Topic: Live action "KICK THE BABY!"...  (Read 434 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Live action "KICK THE BABY!"...
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 10:04:53 AM »
The response is funnier than the picture now.

hell yeah

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2006, 10:18:19 AM »
Child abuse isn't funny...Child molestation isn't funny either, but you can always find humor in twisted things, just like they do in "South Park" all the fuckin' time...Stop getting all offended like a little bitch, nobody said they approved of what the guy in the video is doing, lighten up... ::)
So let me get this right...

You don't think it's funny, but you want people to find humor in twisted things? I guess I just don't understand your logic.

And please, lets not talk about bitches... We all know how gangsta the "forum legend" is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2006, 10:50:31 AM »
Child abuse isn't funny...Child molestation isn't funny either, but you can always find humor in twisted things, just like they do in "South Park" all the fuckin' time...Stop getting all offended like a little bitch, nobody said they approved of what the guy in the video is doing, lighten up... ::)
So let me get this right...

You don't think it's funny, but you want people to find humor in twisted things? I guess I just don't understand your logic.

And please, lets not talk about bitches... We all know how gangsta the "forum legend" is.

Oh wow, you are so original and hilarious! LOL. You lame fuck, nobody said I find kicking a baby funny, but after it's all said and done, you can easily find humor in the image of it happening. Unfortunately, you have a pussy, so you'll never understand why people are laughing at you for getting touchy about things like this... :-*

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2006, 12:01:26 PM »
Put This:

In your

You're see through faggot. You get your panties in a bunch when people don't think you're a "Forum legend" and then call me a pussy? Ha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2006, 03:32:55 PM »
Put This:

In your

You're see through faggot. You get your panties in a bunch when people don't think you're a "Forum legend" and then call me a pussy? Ha!

Yes, you're right. This is all about my "Forum Legend" status, we're not really talking about how much of a pussy you are... ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2006, 09:23:09 PM »
What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?
When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.

:laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2006, 11:11:09 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2006, 11:29:16 PM »