Author Topic: how to become a player  (Read 215 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
how to become a player
« on: February 11, 2002, 06:51:51 AM »
ever wondered how snoop kept all those women even those he refers to em as hoez?Ever wondered how you can call a woman a bitch and have her keep coming back to you like you did nothing to her?Then let me teach you, ;DBig Homie Ruthless-First off in the Wash did you see how Snoop laid that napkin down for that girl before they had sex?Now no matter how many times he calls her a name she is gonna remember that,seen how he takes em by the arms and leads em out the door all gentlemanly like?See these are the things that you have to do,then if you fuck up a bitch won't care cuz all she will remember is that you pulled out her chair for her and shit(been hanging out with the fellaz too long ;D)but try it,you'll get more pussy and when they ask ya how did ya get so smooth tell em that big Player Ruthless taught ya how.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

ToNe1904

Re: how to become a player
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 07:03:20 AM »
the key to tha whole pimpin game. is tah make a girl believe u care...n at tha same show her u dont give a fuk. that she aint shit witout u. females are crazee like dat...LOL

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2002, 09:02:43 AM »
the key to tha whole pimpin game. is tah make a girl believe u care...n at tha same show her u dont give a fuk. that she aint shit witout u. females are crazee like dat...LOL

u know that no-one would dream of saying that to my face or my brothaz face u fuckin' prick....cuz they know i'll beat them till they fuckin brains hangin out bitch! u know i don't like ppl fuckin' up a womans mind like that....u know why? cuz i have seen what it can do 2 a woman that's why....and to more than one memba of my fuckin family this has happened 2.....u don't know what that does....make em think they aint shit without u....leave em and they go do summat stupid see.....think about that.....

to the point, there is being geltlemanly and telling the truth and fuckin up

1. gentlemanly: laying the napkin
2. tellin' the truth: if she's a ho and u know it say it!
3. fuckin' up: gettin mad and tellin some bitch she'z a ho when she aint

snoop either fucks up or the girl knows she'z a ho and she don't mind him sayin....or when he fucks up she remembaz him bein gentlmanly.........

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2002, 03:07:51 PM »

u know that no-one would dream of saying that to my face or my brothaz face u fuckin' prick....cuz they know i'll beat them till they fuckin brains hangin out bitch! u know i don't like ppl fuckin' up a womans mind like that....u know why? cuz i have seen what it can do 2 a woman that's why....and to more than one memba of my fuckin family this has happened 2.....u don't know what that does....make em think they aint shit without u....leave em and they go do summat stupid see.....think about that.....

to the point, there is being geltlemanly and telling the truth and fuckin up

1. gentlemanly: laying the napkin
2. tellin' the truth: if she's a ho and u know it say it!
3. fuckin' up: gettin mad and tellin some bitch she'z a ho when she aint

snoop either fucks up or the girl knows she'z a ho and she don't mind him sayin....or when he fucks up she remembaz him bein gentlmanly.........

LOL u one high strung muthafucka. first off, wouldnt nobody beat SHIT if i said that to they face. second, i was only fukin around wit mah comments. third, a female can only "believe she aint shit" without u....if shes weak in the mind to begin with. a "Strong" woman would NEVER let u fuk up her head like dat. n a strong woman is wha most muhafuckaz i know iz searchin for. tha "weak" ones jus get played. jus like "weak" muhafuckaz get played for they skrill. I dont play femalez like dat....but thas how shit really goes down. allow yurself tah get played...u get played.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2002, 05:05:03 PM »
watch Def Jam's How to be a Player ;)

WoodWax

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2002, 07:25:05 PM »
It's called chivalry, and it really depends on the type of girl...

Some girls will find you overbearing or obsessive if you go overboard with the polite gestures..
On the same hand, some will be turned off completely by the pretentious (and it is a blatant pretention) nature of the acts...
On the other hand, you will have girls that will be enamoured by treatment like this, and without meaning to offend anyone its usually the ones as thick as pig shit.

I'm not saying chivalry is wholly ineffective, but don't look at it as a guaranteed one way ticket to pussy :)

Fashizzle

• 'G'
  • I love chronic!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2002, 11:49:20 PM »
True game, true words...
If you just tell the truth, the girl's gon
handle it too... gentlemanly!

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2002, 06:31:02 AM »
actually these people who i know have caused this shit were all fuckin bastards...they are nice to begin with until they move in...and if the woman is strong (inside) then they just beat the fuck out of them every time they try to show it...until the end they won't even speak...then whilst this is going on when they hit them and they argue they always say 'go ahead' kick out you'll be shit without me...they don't only say that though cuz they come out with all comments that really hurt the woman inside...and coz they are so true and hurtful the woman gradually starts to believe what they say...this breaks a strong woman down...then comes the comments like 'look at you, (some hurtful shit here), you kick me out then who the fuck is gonna wanna be with u, cuz (more hurtful shit here), so the man makes them feel so bad about themselves that they actually believe that if they were to break up...they would be nothing and no-one would love them after that...so when they do leave...they try to kill themselves and shit...

and mate yes...we would beat the shit outta you...and if ur older...other people who i know don't like the kind of shit has gone on with the fellaz and females in my family and they would be more than willing to kick the shit out of you...

but since u say u were only joking...i am gonna let it slip...though i don't think it is a fuckin' funny issue!

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2002, 08:51:00 AM »
lol ok....did i mention hittin a female? thas fuked up about yur family members. but ima tell u like this....the shit i said was true. if tha truth is too much...then oh well. I aint sayin thas wha i do. im sayin thas how alotta muhafuckas think. But regardless....fuk all that. N itz stupid tah sit her n internet bang homie. but...muthafucka pleaze. lol. whoop mah ass huh? LOL u dont know shit about me dawg. n u not here tah kick sum shit off...so it really dont matta. but pleaze believe...it wouldnt go down that way. shit iz thick out hea homeboy, n connectionz run deep. dont nobody concern me..

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2002, 09:54:29 AM »
lol ok....did i mention hittin a female? thas fuked up about yur family members. but ima tell u like this....the shit i said was true. if tha truth is too much...then oh well. I aint sayin thas wha i do. im sayin thas how alotta muhafuckas think. But regardless....fuk all that. N itz stupid tah sit her n internet bang homie. but...muthafucka pleaze. lol. whoop mah ass huh? LOL u dont know shit about me dawg. n u not here tah kick sum shit off...so it really dont matta. but pleaze believe...it wouldnt go down that way. shit iz thick out hea homeboy, n connectionz run deep. dont nobody concern me..

That showed the crazy Azz bitch!?  :D

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2002, 05:57:53 AM »
ok i said i was lettin it drop cos u said thats not the way u treat them...i know it's what goes on...but since it aint sorry 4 hatin...and u don't know bout me neither...if u have deep connections then we are alike ok??

^^ and why am i a bitch...i only said all that cos i thought thats the way he treated women....but like i said...he said thats just what goes on and it is true...but i wanna end this fuckin pointless brwal and admit that i waz wrong ok??

ToNe1904

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2002, 06:07:12 AM »
yah fukit, this shit is squashed...