Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants need to pack up and bounce...  (Read 358 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Illegal Immigrants need to pack up and bounce...
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 11:59:52 PM »
honestly...i dont give a fuck if illegal immigrants are here...they keep shit cheap. they do the shit the rest of us don't want to do.

if it were up to me i'd say they can stay here all they want on one condition....

LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH

the fact is. You're in america. learn english. and don't give me that shit about "they never use it so why should they learn it"

when i have motherfuckers coming into my store and going "somebody speaka spanish?" they obviously would use english! If i move to mexico i will learn spanish. if i move to germany i will learn german. if i move to russia i'll learn russian. so what the fuck is these peoples problem!

why should they learn english?  American doesn't even have a common language.  Just because we've grown to see English as America's language, doesn't mean it "officially" is.

LMFAO post of the month @@!!!

lol damn i fucked up i meant "America does have a common language but just because we've gorwn to see English as America's language, doesn't mean it "officially" is" 

forgive me  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Diabolical

K A I N

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 05:37:57 AM »
Who cares about English just learn how to drive.

coola

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 08:28:29 AM »
honestly...i dont give a fuck if illegal immigrants are here...they keep shit cheap. they do the shit the rest of us don't want to do.

if it were up to me i'd say they can stay here all they want on one condition....

LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH

the fact is. You're in america. learn english. and don't give me that shit about "they never use it so why should they learn it"

when i have motherfuckers coming into my store and going "somebody speaka spanish?" they obviously would use english! If i move to mexico i will learn spanish. if i move to germany i will learn german. if i move to russia i'll learn russian. so what the fuck is these peoples problem!

why should they learn english?  American doesn't even have a common language.  Just because we've grown to see English as America's language, doesn't mean it "officially" is.

lol damn i fucked up i meant "America does have a common language but just because we've gorwn to see English as America's language, doesn't mean it "officially" is" 

forgive me  8)

man you still fucked up. American English is the U.S.A official language. correct me if i'm wrong, but the currency is printed in english, parliament is spoken in english, the news is broadcast in english... yeah english is an official language of the U.S... but ofcourse, that doesnt mean they have to learn it or speak it, it is a free country...

i dont mind at all when people cant speak english, its not like you can just enter a counrty and learn a fucking language in an instant. people dont have much understanding or sympathy nowadays.

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 08:45:32 AM »

LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH

Yeah agreed ^

Australia's looking at introducing a minimum requirement level for literacy skills, including the use of the English language, for our immigrants within the next year. However this is mainly because migrants keep seriously injuring/killing themselves in the workplace (i.e. farm, building sites, etc) because they don't understand OH&S or can't follow the given instructions.

I don't expect them to be fluent straight away, so i'm not too fussed as long as they make a decent attempt.

"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 08:47:21 AM »

LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH

forgive me  8)

man you still fucked up. American English is the U.S.A official language. correct me if i'm wrong, but the currency is printed in english, parliament is spoken in english, the news is broadcast in english... yeah english is an official language of the U.S... but ofcourse, that doesnt mean they have to learn it or speak it, it is a free country...

i dont mind at all when people cant speak english, its not like you can just enter a counrty and learn a fucking language in an instant. people dont have much understanding or sympathy nowadays.

im not talking about learning it in an instant...if they just came to the country it doesn't bother me if they don't. but when some dude hands me his ID so i can run his credit and it shows his ID was issued 4 years before, and he doesnt speak a word of english...I have NO respect for that at all. It doesn't take that long to learn another language. A few months to be able to atleast communicate even if it does take some work.

and yes. english is the official language of the us. music, movies, books, etc...all in english

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 08:48:44 AM »
I personally am offended when ppl cannot speak the motherlanguage of my country for shit. The last thing on earth I'd consider doing is moving to some country whose language I can't speak FOR SHIT, while at the same time am not even TRYING to learn it. I can't believe those people. How can you even live like that, seriously? It's part of human dignity to me. Language is something I care a lot about, and it is also one of the basics you need to flourish in a country. How can you even expect a decent job, if people don't get wtf you even want? Nuts. Plus, it's English. That's the easiest language I can think of. I understand when you can't deal with Chinese, or Russian... but English? Get a fucking clue, man.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 08:50:44 AM by 7 »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 08:54:37 AM »
I personally am offended when ppl cannot speak the motherlanguage of my country for shit. The last thing on earth I'd consider doing is moving to some country whose language I can't speak FOR SHIT, while at the same time am not even TRYING to learn it. I can't believe those people. How can you even live like that, seriously? It's part of human dignity to me. Language is something I care a lot about, and it is also one of the basics you need to flourish in a country. How can you even expect a decent job, if people don't get wtf you even want? Nuts. Plus, it's English. That's the easiest language I can think of. I understand when you can't deal with Chinese, or Russian... but English? Get a fucking clue, man.

GREAT POINT! people are always bitching about how they don't get decent jobs and equal opportunity and blah blah blah...if you want equal opportunity...BE EQUAL! as the manager of a store if i have 2 applicants and 1 of them speaks english perfectly and one of them has a hard time with it...i'm gonna hire the one who speaks perfectly. I mean shit...where I am people have enough problems understanding the freakin slang that people my age use...personally i don't really ever use slang but one of my employees talks like fuckin treach...and the dude is asian! he sounds fuckin retarded...half the time i dont even know what he's saying (he's also the one i was talking about in that "most ignorant shit i ever heard" thread i made). the last thing we need here is people who only speak ebonics, spanish, russian (this is a big one around here), and japanese/chinese/korean/etc.

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 10:38:05 AM »
LEARN ENGLISH YOU FORIEGN FUCKS, WE OFFER FREE CLASSES TO LEARN, YOU ARE JUST BEING LAZY AND A DRAG ON OUR SOCIETY WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE PROPERLY

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 12:34:50 PM »

LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH

forgive me  8)

of course, america is not a country, it's the whole continent u stupid fuck, your country is usa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 07:36:48 PM »

LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH

forgive me  8)

good point, no doubt, but show me an article or government document that states English is the official language of the U.S.A.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 08:22:50 PM »

LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH

forgive me  8)

good point, no doubt, but show me an article or government document that states English is the official language of the U.S.A.

there is no official language in the us, it's one of the only country in the world that dont have one, we have 2 in canada, french and english

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 09:54:25 PM »
english is one of the hardest languages to learn from what i have read in the past. and i am talking about a 20 year old trying to learn it, not a 5 year old.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2006, 11:16:56 PM »

LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH

forgive me  8)

there is no official language in the us, it's one of the only country in the world that dont have one, we have 2 in canada, french and english

my point exactly no official language in U.S.

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »
just because it isn't the official language doesn't mean people shouldn't learn it if they come here. english is everywhere...tv, radio, books, music, street signs, food packaging, clothing, money/prices, contracts (i will say that most of the time atleast in the cell phone industry you can print out a spanish contract...but thats the only other option...no russian, japanese, etc...)