Author Topic: Clippers vs Lakers  (Read 901 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Clippers vs Lakers
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 12:33:39 PM »
What's up with a hundred Laker threads????
This is a Laker forum. Get use to it. 8)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 01:02:30 PM »
if the lakers play as good as they're playing now, they have a great shot of beating the clipps
^Co-sign...Clippers are a good team but I have a feeling Lakers can take them down in 7... 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 01:03:14 PM »
if the lakers play as good as they're playing now, they have a great shot of beating the clipps
^Co-sign...Clippers are a good team but I have a feeling Lakers can take them down in 7... 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 01:09:51 PM »
Clippers in 6 - Sorry Laker Fans......its going to be great for LA!!

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 01:38:51 PM »
LOL @ Laker fans telling other Laker fans what it means to be a fan LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 02:16:16 PM »
dude being a fan doesnt mean you always got to think you are going to win... i didnt even think they would take the suns out but i was proved wrong....

Being a fan means you need to maintain some sort of faith/hope/pride, ESPECIALLY publically...Unless you're not really that big of a fan, which it doesn't seem like...PeACe
this has got to be one of the dumbest fuckin points you use nik. Seriously, what happens if the team you root for is a joke. And to the cat that asked is this bad for LA.... how the fuck could it be bad for LA it is great for LA. You have both your b-ball franchises on the rise playing for a chance to advance to the conference finals. Thats great for LA basketball.

But they aren't a joke...I'd understand if we're facing the Spurs and Kobe's out, and you said "looks like we're losing the series", but this is the CLIPPERS! We're going into this series FAVORED in odds!...This is ridiculous, fans need to believe in their team, especially since we have Kobe, nobody on the Clippers is even close to being as talented and experienced as Kobe...And Phil Jackson/Mike Dunlevy...That's just a whole other story... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 02:19:15 PM »

VVV LMAO@You always changing your predictions VVV

Phoenix in 7
Its going to go to the end, The Lakers are going to give them a run for their money, but in the end Phoenix Prevails

Dont get all mad Laker fans, im just stating what i think is going to happen, lol

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

(#) = How many games it takes to win
Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
#8 SAC                     #1 SA (6)                                       
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
#7 LAL (7)                                                #1 SA                                     #6 LAC                                               
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
#6 LAC   (6)              #6 LAC                                                       
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                        #6 Los Angeles Clippers - NBA CHAMPIONS

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 02:21:19 PM »

Phoenix in 7
Its going to go to the end, The Lakers are going to give them a run for their money, but in the end Phoenix Prevails

Dont get all mad Laker fans, im just stating what i think is going to happen, lol

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
#7 LAL (7)                                                #1 SA                                     #6 LAC                                               
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              
Damn, ON MY NUTS SO MUCH? Who says i have to Stay with that prediction, that was a spur of the moment prediction anyway, lol....LMAO @ you....hahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 02:26:26 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              
Damn, ON MY NUTS SO MUCH? Who says i have to Stay with that prediction, that was a spur of the moment prediction anyway, lol....LMAO @ you....hahahaha

LOL@Thinking someone's on your nuts for pointing out that you don't have an opinion based on logic. You think journalists can say Lakers in 7, then the next day suddenly change it to Suns in 7? Who the fuck would take their ass seriously? You changed your opinion twice, and it was regarding the Lakers. Both times it was in a Laker thread. Both times you had the Lakers losing 1 more game than you previously did...Hater?...Or simply an idiot?

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 02:36:34 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

LOL@Thinking someone's on your nuts for pointing out that you don't have an opinion based on logic. You think journalists can say Lakers in 7, then the next day suddenly change it to Suns in 7? Who the fuck would take their ass seriously? You changed your opinion twice, and it was regarding the Lakers. Both times it was in a Laker thread. Both times you had the Lakers losing 1 more game than you previously did...Hater?...Or simply an idiot?

Both.

ecrazy

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 02:58:56 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha
You think im a Journalist? why are you taking my opinion so seriously....obvious ur riding my dick so much, your booty hole must hurt.....Of course i want the Lakers to Lose, does that make me a hater? maybe, but all my decisions are made spur of the moment, i dont really look back and make the exact same prediction over and over again....All in All The Lakers are going to lose...is that what you want to hear?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 03:11:19 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha
You think im a Journalist? why are you taking my opinion so seriously....obvious ur riding my dick so much, your booty hole must hurt.....Of course i want the Lakers to Lose, does that make me a hater? maybe, but all my decisions are made spur of the moment, i dont really look back and make the exact same prediction over and over again....All in All The Lakers are going to lose...is that what you want to hear?

No. You got it wrong. I don't give a shit about your opinion, I just wanted you to understand that no one can take you seriously when your changing your predictions all the time. That's all.

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 03:13:20 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha

No. You got it wrong. I don't give a shit about your opinion, I just wanted you to understand that no one can take you seriously when your changing your predictions all the time. That's all.
Obviously you do care.....why else would you go back to previous threads looking for my predictions??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2006, 03:17:33 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha

Obviously you do care.....why else would you go back to previous threads looking for my predictions??

I didn't go back, I already knew where to find it based on memory. It was in the "Lakers vs Suns" thread... didn't really take much to go back and paste it in here to prove you don't know what you're talking about... :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2006, 03:18:19 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha

I didn't go back, I already knew where to find it based on memory. It was in the "Lakers vs Suns" thread... didn't really take much to go back and paste it in here to prove you don't know what you're talking about... :-*
Obviously im on your mind.....LMAO! hahahahahaha