Author Topic: Westcoast2k: New Oldschool videos added (King T, Boo Yaa Tribe, Jayo, E-40, WC)  (Read 125 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.westcoast2k.net

As promised we got some more old school videos, this time a bunch of classics mixed with some underground videos that never really made it out there, even though the songs were right.

First we got Suga Free with "On My Way" from his 1997 album "Street Gospel" which was looked as a classic by a lot of people. Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E.'s takes the next spot with "Psyko Funk" from their debut album "New Funky Nation". They earned a lot of positive attention for that album, thanks to "Psyko Funk" which became a minor hit single and the album even climbed into the Top 40 of the Rap charts.

Of course you can't have an old school video drop without Dub C. The ghetto heisman blew up the scene alongside the MAAD Circle with their biggest hit from the 1995 album "Curb Servin", "West Up" featuring Mack 10 & Ice Cube.

Let's take a trip to the Bay to get a glimpse of an 1997 E-40, B-La and Richie Rich on "Yay Deep". This joint was featured on the "Southwest Riders" album and used to get plays on BET, the good ole times...

Another emcee not to be left out from the old school is King Tee aka King Tipsy with probably the oldest video that we ever dropped, "Bass" from 1988.

Next up we got mister bullet locco, Jayo Felony with one of those underground classics I mentioned earlier, "Nitty Gritty" produced by E-A-Ski from his 1998 album "Whatcha Gonna Do" released on Def Jam.

Mack 10 is already back in the mix with a quick drop for "On Them Thangs", taken from the self-titled album "Mack 10" released in 1995. Another classic one right there!

To finish this update we go back to Nothern Cali, we got the Bay Area's triple OG, Too Short with another old school jam from his 1989 album "Life Is... Too Short".

Download the videos below:

» Suga Free - On My Way (36 MB)
» Boo Yaa Tribe - Psyko Funk (30 MB)
» WC Feat. Ice Cube & Mack 10 - West Up! (38 MB)
» E-40 Feat. B-Legit & Richie Rich - Yay Deep (36 MB)
» King Tee - Bass (38 MB)
» Jayo Felony - Nitty Gritty (36 MB)
» Mack 10 - On Them Thangs (37 MB)
» Too Short - Life Is Too Short (33 MB)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

d-nice

I was just about to do a thread on West Up but never mind. Big ups J

acgrundy

big props lil J

acgrundy

the page won't load

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the page won't load

yea i think its down. you should try later
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network