Author Topic: Ice cube laugh now or cry later  (Read 527 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Ice cube laugh now or cry later
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 12:40:41 AM »
Ice cube used to be my favorite rapper but now i dont know the latest stuff he came out with i find kinda weak and the album sampler dint help what do yall think.

What a Cunt

Just bcoz his new material sounds weak to you he's no longer your favorite rapper.............  :bomb:

Ice Cube>>>>> Your new favorite rapper

why are you hating on the man?

snoop used to be my fav rapper but by the time doggfather dropped I loved Pac. The title is yours as long as u can hold on to it shiit.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: Ice cube laugh now or cry later
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 08:09:47 AM »
Ice cube used to be my favorite rapper but now i dont know the latest stuff he came out with i find kinda weak and the album sampler dint help what do yall think.

What a Cunt

Just bcoz his new material sounds weak to you he's no longer your favorite rapper.............  :bomb:

Ice Cube>>>>> Your new favorite rapper

why are you hating on the man?

snoop used to be my fav rapper but by the time doggfather dropped I loved Pac. The title is yours as long as u can hold on to it shiit.

Jus coz i disagree doesn't mean i'm a hater fool.....