Author Topic: I GOT DAZ AND KURUPT TOO SEATTLE & PORTLAND!!  (Read 255 times)

vteked``

• Lil Geezy
I GOT DAZ AND KURUPT TOO SEATTLE & PORTLAND!!
« on: May 01, 2006, 04:50:17 PM »
i GUESS MY SPACE REALLY WORKS, I E-MAILED BIG A AND ASKED HIM TO PUT DAZ & KURUPT ON THE LIST FOR SEATTLE AND PORTLAND SINCE THEY WERE THE ONLY 2 THAT WERE LEFT OUT OF THE ICE CUBE TOUR WHICH I THOUGH WAS SOME CRAP SINCE THEY WERE ALL WESTCOASTN". SO WHEN I SHOWED UP AT THE SHOWBOX I HAPPENED TO RUN INTO BIG A AND I HAPPENED TO GREET HIM AND I ASKED HIM THAT I THOUGHT THE DOGGPOUND WAS GONNA SKIP PO AND SEATTLE AND HE SAID NO SOME GUY WITH AN E-MAIL VTEKED REALLY TOUCHED HIS HEART SO AT THE LAST SECOND HE SET IT UP. AND I TOLD HIM THAT THAT WA ME AND I TOLD HIM EXACTLY WHAT I WROTE AND HIS EYES GOT BIGG AND HE SAID WHAAAATTTT R U KIDDING ME? IF IT WASNT FOR U (ME) THEY WOULD HAVE EVEN SHOWED UP HERE RATHER IN PO, SO WE HAD A LONG CONVERSATION AND HE GAVE ME AND MY 3 HOMIES A FEW SHIRTS AND SIGNED MINE. IT WAS GREAT. PLUS IF THEY WOULDNT HAVE EVEN SHOWED IN PO OR SEQATTLE THEY WOULDNT HAVE EVEN GOT THE REACTION THEY WERENT EXPECTING, "AND CRAZY LOUUUD CROWN READY FOR SOME DOGGPOUND FEEL!!!! AND HERE IS THE  E-MAIL I WROTE TO HIM - Yo wut up, been a while, Just wanted to let u know that seatttle and po r trippin because daz and kurupt aint comin to open up for Ice Cube on the 29th, why dont they just stop by on the way up to BC (4 hours away for seattle)? Me and thousands of others would really enjoy them being there not just for the cities but for tha whole westcoast.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: I GOT DAZ AND KURUPT TOO SEATTLE & PORTLAND!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 04:53:31 PM »
*Gives you a trophy*

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 05:17:56 PM »
Props on making that happen. It was truely an amazing show here in Portland!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 08:13:23 PM »
yeah i heard it was crackin in seattle, 2 bad i couldn't make it, my girl's sister went, she said it was alright... and by the way, when did you say you sent the e-mail????? cuzz KUBE 93 has been sayin that dogg pound was gonna show up with cube for a while....

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 08:18:30 PM »
cool shit, but lmao at touching Big A's heart and getting his autograph.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 10:31:34 PM »
ya the Show Box website said Tha Dogg Pound was commin & Kube 93 too.. but that concert was hella tite.. wut shirt did they give u? a white dpg logo shirt?

dexter

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 10:38:33 AM »
where are they next?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 10:44:39 AM »

bigdogg9923

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 07:15:21 PM »
wutup man, great story, we went to their concert in Vancouver and we're gonna hit it in vegas when we head up there at the end of may, just wonderin if you can send out an email requesting a short Roscoe set or for daz n kurupt to sing "It'z my thang" off daz's so so gangsta album?

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 07:53:03 PM »
all you got to do is go to dazs myspace http://www.myspace.com/thatniggadaz and email him there or go to that otha nigga shit http://www.myspace.com/comptonunderworld

bigdogg9923

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 03:35:22 AM »
thanks for the links, ill msg them