Author Topic: 21 overtime points  (Read 807 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

Re: 21 overtime points
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 06:03:07 PM »
good to see some people agree with me here

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 06:20:35 PM »
Disagree. If Bryant takes too many shots, his teammates suck. So that isn't really the key to success. Bell will trash talk the living hell out of Kobe too. I definitely want him to be wired LOL

And Bell can't do shit against Kobe, c'mon. He scored 50-fucking-points !!! How can you say somebody stopped him?

i hope that's not wat i think you mean

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2006, 10:25:08 AM »
Disagree. If Bryant takes too many shots, his teammates suck. So that isn't really the key to success. Bell will trash talk the living hell out of Kobe too. I definitely want him to be wired LOL

I wrote "if that's necessary". Not that "it's necessary". And Bell can't do shit against Kobe, c'mon. He scored 50-fucking-points !!! How can you say somebody stopped him? Thank God somebody did it, or he could have scored 200! P.S. The last "Kobe-stopper", Patterson, got fucked up in the ass hard! Bell is the next one. Oh yes, and he got fucked up once already, when he was in Philly. Kobe will do it again.

Probably a stupid question, knowing you and your.....obsession. But would u rather see Kobe score 90 points tonight and lose? Or see him score 2 points, and win? I only ask cus i know youre a bigger Kobe fan then a Laker fan. So im curious about your answer.

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2006, 10:49:34 AM »
Once again , slow the tempo down and pound the ball inside, that's the key ... and keep Kwame out of foul trouble.. Bell purpose (he said it clearly) is to provoke Kobe one on one in order to Kobe takes all the shots and try to win the game on his own

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2006, 10:53:41 AM »
Bell purpose (he said it clearly) is to provoke Kobe one on one in order to Kobe takes all the shots and try to win the game on his own

damn that's actually pretty wicked  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2006, 10:57:38 AM »

I wrote "if that's necessary". Not that "it's necessary". And Bell can't do shit against Kobe, c'mon. He scored 50-fucking-points !!! How can you say somebody stopped him? Thank God somebody did it, or he could have scored 200! P.S. The last "Kobe-stopper", Patterson, got fucked up in the ass hard! Bell is the next one. Oh yes, and he got fucked up once already, when he was in Philly. Kobe will do it again.

Probably a stupid question, knowing you and your.....obsession. But would u rather see Kobe score 90 points tonight and lose? Or see him score 2 points, and win? I only ask cus i know youre a bigger Kobe fan then a Laker fan. So im curious about your answer.

I'd rather see Kobe injured and the Lakers winning the next couple of games without him than Kobe scoring 82 points vs the Suns but the Lakers getting eliminated. I'm a Laker fan, fool. Since when Kobe was a wack goalkeeper. Don't test me again, boy.

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2006, 10:59:54 AM »
Bell purpose (he said it clearly) is to provoke Kobe one on one in order to Kobe takes all the shots and try to win the game on his own

Phil ain't that stupid to let that shit happens.

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2006, 11:10:40 AM »

Phil ain't that stupid to let that shit happens.
yep I know... but that's why others players have to hit shots ASAP, if not Kobe will try to come back on his own. The Game 6 OT remind me the 1st part of the season , ball to Kobe and no movements from others on the floor.. and when Kobe was doubled team, others weren"t in the flow of the game and couldn't hit a shot