Author Topic: story of lex luther  (Read 219 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
story of lex luther
« on: May 09, 2006, 12:24:33 PM »
yo before the next superman comes out, can someone tell me the whole story as to why this cat hates him and shit.......who the fuck he is?? i seen superman when i was a kid and i didnt really follow it or none of that shit so not to sound like a dumb fuck......but can someone hit me up on who he is

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: story of lex luther
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 02:25:43 PM »
Well for the sake of the movie I think you just have to watch Superman and Superman 2 since Superman Returns is supposed to sort of take place after the events of those two films.

If you want to see the newest explanation of Luthor I suggest you pick up Lex Luthor: Man of Steel by Brian Azzarello. It basically breaks down why Lex is so dead set against stopping Superman. It's more or less because Lex feels an alien being seen as the ultimate human being is descructive to the Earth's people long term. In Lex's mind he is fighting for a noble cause and not for the sake of evil. Of course I don't expect the movie to play it up like that, but based on all the terrorism in the public eye lately, maybe they will.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 02:28:40 PM »
Well for the sake of the movie I think you just have to watch Superman and Superman 2 since Superman Returns is supposed to sort of take place after the events of those two films.

If you want to see the newest explanation of Luthor I suggest you pick up Lex Luthor: Man of Steel by Brian Azzarello. It basically breaks down why Lex is so dead set against stopping Superman. It's more or less because Lex feels an alien being seen as the ultimate human being is descructive to the Earth's people long term. In Lex's mind he is fighting for a noble cause and not for the sake of evil. Of course I don't expect the movie to play it up like that, but based on all the terrorism in the public eye lately, maybe they will.

damn, that's deep.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 02:29:40 PM »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 06:33:14 PM »
to the wikipedia mobile!!

teewhyyoues

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 12:11:15 PM »
word

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 12:15:34 PM »

mistershow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 12:08:20 PM »
wow....that wikipedia has everything....