Author Topic: Heat vs Nets  (Read 1126 times)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Re: Heat vs Nets
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 10:02:35 PM »
LOL@The Heat...What a joke. :-X

Is someone a Shaq hater?  BTW the Lakers lost to the best NBA team!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 10:07:15 PM »
LOL@The Heat...What a joke. :-X

Is someone a Shaq hater?

shaq & wade hater

get it right  :oi:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2006, 10:13:27 PM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2006, 10:52:50 PM »
lol

yea shaq in foul trouble, heat shooting horribly not a nice game one for the heat

tommarow they should play with some fire

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2006, 10:16:45 AM »
Yes...I'm a Shaq hater for saying the Heat are a weak team, which they've pretty much proven. Why do people ride nuts so much? And since when are the Suns the best team in the NBA?...LMFAO. WCC is great.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2006, 10:01:50 PM »
heat spanked em. great adjustments by shaq, sometimes u gotta do wat u gotta do.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2006, 10:04:18 PM »
oh yeah and d. wade is that nigga!

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2006, 11:40:00 PM »
series tide 1-1...i see the nets adavance in 6

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2006, 01:45:27 PM »
so far this series has been all routes i was expecting closer games between them
same story as game one only this time it was miami giving it to the nets

Kristic wasnt much of a factor against shaq, cliff robinson got embarrassed shaq backed him all the way to the basket and threw it down in his face lol

Wade turned it up, thats all to his game he was missing was that 3 pointer u see that one he did, fade away 3 pointer from tha side line that shit was clean

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2006, 02:13:37 PM »
Hell yeah, I see Heat in 6, if Wade can start hitting the three pointer he will be even MORE unstoppable, Shaq is on his game now, watch out mufuckas

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2006, 02:16:22 PM »
heat won't learn how to shoot the 3pt. every 3 wade makes is like a mircale shot, dude can't do it on a regular. the rest of the heat basically sucks as well. walker can hit a few but it would take him 20 attempts. heat suck at shooting the 3
but if shaq dominates, nets are in trouble
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2006, 02:33:04 PM »
Wade CANNOT shoot three's...Not yet at least. Don't get me wrong, he's one of the best players in the league, but he has to work on his outside game...A reason Shaq is subsiding is because Wade doesn't have much outside game, so the inside-outside game doesn't work as well as it did in LA...That and the fact that he's a fat out of shap aging player with no work ethics whatsoever. If Shaq had half the work ethics Mourning has he'd have gone down as UNDISPUTEDLY the most dominant player in history and the greatest center there ever was...But that's a whole different story, back to Wade...He hit 13 three's this year. :-X Kobe hit 180, and Lebron 127....So you see, having range is a very important part of the game. If Wade had a better shot, the Heat would most likely be an dominant team. As of now, they're not dominating anything, and I don't see that changing for them anytime soon, not with the way Shaq's been aging...It's win now or never, and it doesn't look like they're winning now...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2006, 05:14:44 PM »
heat won't learn how to shoot the 3pt. every 3 wade makes is like a mircale shot, dude can't do it on a regular. the rest of the heat basically sucks as well. walker can hit a few but it would take him 20 attempts. heat suck at shooting the 3

what bout Posey? he's had his difficulty (1-4) in both games, but he's prob the best 3pt shooter on that team

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2006, 05:17:16 PM »
Yes...I'm a Shaq hater for saying the Heat are a weak team, which they've pretty much proven. Why do people ride nuts so much? And since when are the Suns the best team in the NBA?...LMFAO. WCC is great.

LMAO quote of the century....LMFAO. WCC is great.