Author Topic: Ass Kickin 101...  (Read 443 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Ass Kickin 101...
« on: May 06, 2006, 07:54:23 PM »
and those Pheonix Suns know how to teach it!

I know there are 1 billion threads of lakers vs suns...but i want there to be 1 billion and 1 threads...cuz there wont be anymore laker threads for a while  ;D

NA NA NA NA..NA NA NA NA...hey hey hey..GOOOOOOOOOD BYEEEEEE!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

herpes

Re: Ass Kickin 101...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 08:05:23 PM »
watch your karma go down into the negavite numbers by the end of the night. Laker fans get homo emotional about there kobe and lakers.  LMFAO @ every laker fan that assumed the series was over.  Talk about a choke job.  So can we stop the kobe-jordan comparisons untill kobe lead team does something important.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 08:08:56 PM by Tom iz active with Pop Twista Sister Giggity Giggity Ugh Ugh Ugh »

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 08:07:55 PM »
lol ur karma will def take a plummet maybe even in the negatives. the suns were just a better team at the end of the day.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 08:29:00 PM »
watch your karma go down into the negavite numbers by the end of the night. Laker fans get homo emotional about there kobe and lakers.  LMFAO @ every laker fan that assumed the series was over.  Talk about a choke job.  So can we stop the kobe-jordan comparisons untill kobe lead team does something important.

I don't care about Karma...this is wicked ;D   Peace out Kobe!  No more comparisions to MJ...MJ would've taken Bell to school and the whole suns team

THE SUNS TOY'D WITH THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF LAKER FANS ACROSS THE WORLD. BRILLIANT!

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 08:32:45 PM »
Another thread about the same exact playoff series????????? You have to be kidding me.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 08:37:40 PM »
Another thread about the same exact playoff series????????? You have to be kidding me.

read nigga

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 08:48:23 PM »

I don't care about Karma...this is wicked ;D   Peace out Kobe!  No more comparisions to MJ...MJ would've taken Bell to school and the whole suns team

THE SUNS TOY'D WITH THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF LAKER FANS ACROSS THE WORLD. BRILLIANT!

agree lol, but you know Now I'm Blown will be in here defending Kobe to the death. 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

herpes

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 09:01:05 PM »

if the lakers had won there would be 20 threads on how this was the greatest upset in the history of sports.

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 09:02:25 PM »

NA NA NA NA..NA NA NA NA...hey hey hey..GOOOOOOOOOD BYEEEEEE!

;D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 09:09:14 PM »

if the lakers had won there would be 20 threads on how this was the greatest upset in the history of sports.

yes, i say we should make another 19 threads about how incredible this Sun comeback was from a 3-1 deficit haha
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 09:31:10 PM »

And it would still be retarded and pointless.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 01:11:28 PM »
I dunno what's worse, fake Laker fans or obsessive Laker haters...LOL.

You guys are all right about one thing though...Jordan woulda' beat the Suns 1-on-5, he was God.

herpes

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 02:22:18 PM »
I dunno what's worse, fake Laker fans or obsessive Laker haters...LOL.

You guys are all right about one thing though...Jordan woulda' beat the Suns 1-on-5, he was God.

dont be made kobe choked.  C'mon you should be happy he scored 81 points in such a meaniful game against the best defensive team in NBA history in quite possibly the greatest defenisive era in NBA history.  Not to mention he had a 110 fever and had been run over by the raptors team bus before the game.... if jordan was god... kobe is like GOD X 2.....

its statements like that, that make kobe haters come out.  No one has said anything that over the top like that, well laker_fan89 has but most of the board knows he is dumb as a brick so no one cares what he says...  but people here has said some over the top stuff about how much of a god kobe is so of course people that dont like kobe will come out of the wood work.  But why am I tellin you that, your the most level headed and respectful poster here so you should know that already.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 02:29:20 PM by Tom iz active with Pop Twista Sister Giggity Giggity Ugh Ugh Ugh »

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 02:26:32 PM »
I've just been skimming these threads and I never knew how butthurt people got over the Lakers. It's on a whole nother level than bein a fan.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 04:23:32 PM »
i wonder how many people would commit suicide if lakers moved outa town