Author Topic: Sometimes I fuckin hate women  (Read 458 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sometimes I fuckin hate women
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »
yea this one girl who i know was wit this guy...she trusted him n shyt with her email passwords, one day he was pissed off at her n changed it; and he accused her of cheatin and called her a hoe and stuff; the guy is so pathetic that he claimed he luved her off, and he freestyled sum disses at her (and me, cause me are close; i wrote up sum shyt dissin him back though, and he shut up). anyways, he even recorded the stuff

then they solved their problem seemingly; then he started doing the same shyt AGAIN and they broke it off

and now she's tellin me they're gettin back together cause she misses him, and she was "always wrong" and shyt; even though i spent a long-ass time explaining to her what he was doing to make her think that; i even told her what he would do next (which turned out to be right); even then she won't lissen to me

so frustrating to watch this crap rite in front of me and i cant do anything bout it
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 12:29:49 PM by z_dizzle Iz Quite Active »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2006, 12:26:51 PM »
you should get in contact with Oklin... he'll sort you out.

how dat?

Ohh, I think you know.  ::) :tosser:

oh i see

'EclipZe

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2006, 01:01:15 PM »
Love Sucks, im in love with a friend of mine atm ( A GIRL.) and i hate it.

and just been dismissed.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2006, 01:20:41 PM »
he freestyled sum disses at her (and me, cause me are close; i wrote up sum shyt dissin him back though, and he shut up).

LMAO :D

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 01:52:46 PM »
he freestyled sum disses at her (and me, cause me are close; i wrote up sum shyt dissin him back though, and he shut up).

lol, he said i was a groupie or sumthin; and then he told me "nah, that wasn't a diss; in the hood, it means you're a star and everybody wants u"

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2006, 02:16:45 PM »

lol, he said i was a groupie or sumthin; and then he told me "nah, that wasn't a diss; in the hood, it means you're a star and everybody wants u"

LMAO, WTF? I never wanna go to Australia...

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 02:54:47 PM »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 03:08:52 PM »

i dunno bout Australia.....but even here in Toronto ive never heard groupie being used in that sense lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2006, 04:16:41 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 07:02:19 PM »
i broke up with a girl after about 3 weeks.. turns out we're married now

dude that shit straight pisses me off. After your one month anniversary she starts talking bout how the marriage and the kids are gonna look like  :yikes: talk like that sends shivers down my spine

coola

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 12:02:26 AM »
^ nah, he actually got married to her..

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 12:24:06 AM »
women can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em  ;D
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?