Author Topic: Your take on what went down in Game 7 Lakers vs. Suns thread  (Read 1952 times)

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
Re: Your take on what went down in Game 7 Lakers vs. Suns thread
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 05:22:08 PM »
You Kobe haters are just too much. You diss him when he takes over the game in the second half, then you diss him when he doesn't. If he had dropped 30 in the second half you guys would be saying what a ball hog he is.

I wouldnt, i would congratulate him on taking on that role 2 help his team, which he didnt do in that game. Bottomline is i respect Kobe, the guy is the best at the moment and no 1 can deny that. I also think he should have the ball more and shoot more no matter if people think its ball hogging, coz when he didnt ball hog, the lost a series they was 3-1 up in. That laker team should just give the ball 2 Kobe and play around him, and b4 any 1 says im a Kobe dick rider im not a laker fan.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 05:25:17 PM »
Lakers exceeded expectations.....STOP HATIN!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 05:28:12 PM »
Lakers exceeded expectations.....STOP HATIN!!!

that is true, people seem to forget that they were the same ones guaranteeing they wouldn't have a winning record

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 05:47:25 PM »
You guys are all right!!! Jordan woulda' single-handedly won the game 1-on-5 in the 2nd half. I mean, the guy had no flaws!

LMFAO! This board is extremely hilarious...

It was self-evident that Kobe wasn't gunna win the game alone

so is that why kobe played with no heart in the 2nd half. 

Are you retarded? Explain to me how he had no heart. He was doing what Phil Jackson told him to do, he wanted to get the others going so that they could get in a rythym and punk Suns as a team, like they did in the other games. Obviously, it wasn't going down for them, Kobe knows he can get his shot on, but he also knows he can't beat the Suns 1-5...You're just too fuckin stupid to comprehend the concept of strategy, and are OBVIOUSLY a Kobe hater...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 05:49:31 PM »
I laught at the people who say Kobe is as good as Jordan at this point and I laugh at the people who take those Laker fans serious and take it as a WHOLE Laker opinion....

Nobody said Kobe is as good as Jordan right now, we all said he can easily be the best at the end of his career and the closest thing to being so...We also said Kobe has achieved more by the age of 27 than Jordan has...Nice try though...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 05:53:01 PM »
You Kobe haters are just too much. You diss him when he takes over the game in the second half, then you diss him when he doesn't. If he had dropped 30 in the second half you guys would be saying what a ball hog he is.

I wouldnt, i would congratulate him on taking on that role 2 help his team, which he didnt do in that game. Bottomline is i respect Kobe, the guy is the best at the moment and no 1 can deny that. I also think he should have the ball more and shoot more no matter if people think its ball hogging, coz when he didnt ball hog, the lost a series they was 3-1 up in. That laker team should just give the ball 2 Kobe and play around him, and b4 any 1 says im a Kobe dick rider im not a laker fan.

You're missing the point...In the 3 Laker victories, it wasn't just Kobe droppin' 50 on 'em, it was a TEAM effort, just like I'd witnessed in Game 3 first hand, when Kobe only scored 17 and got outscored by Smush Parker. But the end result was a win. That was the way to defeat the Suns. Unfortunately, a lot of our player hadn't been in this situation and just basically got outplayed...Has nothing to do with Kobe and his greatness, it's just obviously another reason for the haters to hate on...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 05:55:32 PM »
Lebron James sat in the bench when his team was down by 30 pts today (like kobe's team) i guess lebron is also a quitter

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2006, 05:56:55 PM »
Lebron James sat in the bench when his team was down by 30 pts today (like kobe's team) i guess lebron is also a quitter

No! :-X :-X :-X LeBron is God!!! Heehee. :camp:

herpes

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2006, 07:00:31 PM »
You guys are all right!!! Jordan woulda' single-handedly won the game 1-on-5 in the 2nd half. I mean, the guy had no flaws!

how do u know he was playing with no heart, did u see him holding up a sign that said im playing with no heart? cause what i saw was a guy who was desperately trying to get his team into the game but the more he tried the more shots they missed, everyone besides kobe played HORRIBLE I mean nobody could make a shot, it was ridiculous, what do you expect him to do? do you expect him to single handedly erase a 30 point deficit in 1 qtr when his teammates are dead as fuck? they did it a few years ago against dallas but kobe had the whole team rolling thats the difference

god i seriously cant believe some of the hate on here, you guys are just looking for reasons to hate

Dont be mad at me... be mad at chokey.... a true leader would not let his team play like that going into a do or die game.  hell jordan erased a 30 point deficit in game 3 of the NBA finals against the suns.  Granted they lost in triple OT.  The team was playing like crap and suns were playing great.  Jordan turned that team around b/c he wasnt having that shit.  Now if the lakers were such a great team like everyone here says and Kobe >>> Jordan, how come kobe couldnt turn that team around.  Truth be told I dont hate kobe and pretty sure no one here hates kobe.  And only a asshole wouldnt recognize what a talent kobe truly is.  But you laker fans say some crazy shit when it comes to bball.  I see people trying to down play how important shaq was to those championship.  Trying to say kobe has already surpassed jordan.  Its shit like that, that makes the non laker/kobe fans turn to haters to bust balls.  But that dont click in ya heads.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2006, 07:02:21 PM »

Game 1 =/ Game 7

herpes

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2006, 07:03:26 PM »
whats lebron gotta do with anything... and nik why are you so emotional.  And btw nik there have been many times you said kobe is already better then jordan.  I believe you even made a thread about it a year or 2 ago.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2006, 09:02:08 PM »
lakers showed all their weaknesses, suns showed theyre a-game plain and simple.

and yeah, jordan wouldnt have let his team  blow a 3-1 series lead, pippen or no pippen.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2006, 11:55:15 PM »

how do u know he was playing with no heart, did u see him holding up a sign that said im playing with no heart? cause what i saw was a guy who was desperately trying to get his team into the game but the more he tried the more shots they missed, everyone besides kobe played HORRIBLE I mean nobody could make a shot, it was ridiculous, what do you expect him to do? do you expect him to single handedly erase a 30 point deficit in 1 qtr when his teammates are dead as fuck? they did it a few years ago against dallas but kobe had the whole team rolling thats the difference

god i seriously cant believe some of the hate on here, you guys are just looking for reasons to hate

Dont be mad at me... be mad at chokey.... a true leader would not let his team play like that going into a do or die game.  hell jordan erased a 30 point deficit in game 3 of the NBA finals against the suns.  Granted they lost in triple OT.  The team was playing like crap and suns were playing great.  Jordan turned that team around b/c he wasnt having that shit.  Now if the lakers were such a great team like everyone here says and Kobe >>> Jordan, how come kobe couldnt turn that team around.  Truth be told I dont hate kobe and pretty sure no one here hates kobe.  And only a asshole wouldnt recognize what a talent kobe truly is.  But you laker fans say some crazy shit when it comes to bball.  I see people trying to down play how important shaq was to those championship.  Trying to say kobe has already surpassed jordan.  Its shit like that, that makes the non laker/kobe fans turn to haters to bust balls.  But that dont click in ya heads.

You are slow. JORDAN NEVER BEAT A TEAM IN A GAME 7 BY PLAYING 1-ON-5. JORDAN NEVER HAD A TEAM AS YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED AS THE LAKERS. KOBE WAS DOIN WHAT PHIL TOLD HIM. YOU ARE A KOBE HATER. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2006, 11:58:00 PM »
whats lebron gotta do with anything... and nik why are you so emotional.  And btw nik there have been many times you said kobe is already better then jordan.  I believe you even made a thread about it a year or 2 ago.

I don't think Kobe is currently better than Jordan was, but I think he is most definitely on track with Jordan when Jordan was 27. I think you can't compare yet because Kobe is just now entering his prime and Jordan's career is already written. I think 24 will be the beginning of a new era for Kobe...I want ya'll to mark my words...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2006, 11:59:37 PM »
lakers showed all their weaknesses, suns showed theyre a-game plain and simple.

and yeah, jordan wouldnt have let his team  blow a 3-1 series lead, pippen or no pippen.

I'm sorry, but Jordan never played with so much youth and inexperienced players. Kobe's supporting cast shot in the 30's percentage-wise from the field. That is out of Kobe's hands, he is not God, and neither was Jordan...PeACe