Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8250 times)

SGV

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #180 on: May 25, 2006, 05:22:23 PM »
NIK, you said it yourself, the Clippers are second fiddle to the Lakers. It's always been that way. That's why, even when the Clippers are doing better, Laker fans like yourself will find anything to denounce them to make themselves feel and the Lakers look better. It's a valid view, you just can't comprehend it.

Yes, playing on a court that you play on ALL the time helps. Why? Because you know the quirks of that court. You know if the ground in a certain area isn't level and you know if the rim is a little wobbly if you hit it wrong etc. Common sense! That's why you don't want to drive 30-45 minutes to play this dude you have nothing but confidence in beating? A bill is a bill. Shit, make the loser pay for the fuckin' gas on top of that.

LOL @ You name dropping players. IF you are that good, why aren't you anywhere right now? Why are you on Dubcc claiming to be that great? Did you get hurt? Did you just not want to play? I don't remember EVER hearing your name on TV or reading it in Papers. NEVER. You couldn't have been that great. You may have played on the same team as these dudes and may have had a little practice run here and there, but don't use their names to big up your "Talent." This reminds me of when you worked with Lionel Richie, E-40, Necro, etc. LOL.

ecrazy

« Reply #181 on: May 25, 2006, 05:26:04 PM »
First off, I know you hate me, And your attached to your home for some reason, why not venture out? LMAO @ you being at UCLA with Farmar, I played with your boy, I could hand with Future NBA Stars, I Play with a lot of ABA Players and Local College Players from Cal Poly, CS Fullerton, APU and other schools, I CAN BACK IT UP, I have a rep, not just talk on a internet message board.

Im Rejecting your Bet and making it so it benefits me, Do you Accept Visa/MasterCard? Thats the only way i can match your $500 bet, All my money is deducted as soon as I get it, Shit, your all talk, no bite. Fuckin Pussy, You gotta stay at home to ball me up, LMAO! What a fuckin Joke man, I have to drive all the way outta MY way to play you, What a Fuckin Joke......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ecrazy

« Reply #182 on: May 25, 2006, 05:27:17 PM »

LOL @ You name dropping players. IF you are that good, why aren't you anywhere right now? Why are you on Dubcc claiming to be that great? Did you get hurt? Did you just not want to play? I don't remember EVER hearing your name on TV or reading it in Papers. NEVER. You couldn't have been that great. You may have played on the same team as these dudes and may have had a little practice run here and there, but don't use their names to big up your "Talent." This reminds me of when you worked with Lionel Richie, E-40, Necro, etc. LOL.

LMAO! its the same thing, just with a Basketball Twist!!
hahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #183 on: May 25, 2006, 05:38:48 PM »
NIK, you said it yourself, the Clippers are second fiddle to the Lakers. It's always been that way. That's why, even when the Clippers are doing better, Laker fans like yourself will find anything to denounce them to make themselves feel and the Lakers look better. It's a valid view, you just can't comprehend it.

No, I understood everything you said just fine. YOU are the one who just can't seem to comprehend anything. I JUST SAID IT, analysts all over the world who AREN'T Laker fans were debating the series too...It honestly looks like you don't even read what I say, and you just reply. This whole thread has been like that, you keep skipping so many points that I've made without addressing them whatsoever and simply moving on to the next stupid arguement. You even did it by invading E-Krondons arguement regarding the bet to sway attention...You're the definition of a douche-bag.

Yes, playing on a court that you play on ALL the time helps. Why? Because you know the quirks of that court. You know if the ground in a certain area isn't level and you know if the rim is a little wobbly if you hit it wrong etc. Common sense! That's why you don't want to drive 30-45 minutes to play this dude you have nothing but confidence in beating? A bill is a bill. Shit, make the loser pay for the fuckin' gas on top of that.

Oh, so he shouldn't play me on my court, I should only play him on his? Makes perfect sense! He proposed that I come to his home-court, where he and his homies play all the time...LMAO...Basketball is basketball, if you're better on one court, you'll be better on the next...LOL@quirks. It sounds like you're making excuses for him, it's just a regular ass basketball court. Rim, net, ball. If he's better, I won't magically be better on my court...Especially with him having a 5 point advantage. A bill is not worth a 45 minute+ drive back and forth to me...

Who did I name drop? Doggy asked me that, you moron...LMAO. I never claimed to be some huge All-American big name player, I simply said I have game. And yes, I did injur my knee badly in my senior year, which caused a lot of setbacks for me in basketball...Now it's simply a game to me, a game I've worked my whole life on perfecting...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #184 on: May 25, 2006, 05:41:55 PM »
Your not going to be playing me on my court, Echo Park is between BOTH OF OUR LOCATIONS!!!!!!!!!

What do you say to my counteroffer Elior?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #185 on: May 25, 2006, 05:43:26 PM »
First off, I know you hate me, And your attached to your home for some reason, why not venture out? LMAO @ you being at UCLA with Farmar, I played with your boy, I could hand with Future NBA Stars, I Play with a lot of ABA Players and Local College Players from Cal Poly, CS Fullerton, APU and other schools, I CAN BACK IT UP, I have a rep, not just talk on a internet message board.

Im Rejecting your Bet and making it so it benefits me, Do you Accept Visa/MasterCard? Thats the only way i can match your $500 bet, All my money is deducted as soon as I get it, Shit, your all talk, no bite. Fuckin Pussy, You gotta stay at home to ball me up, LMAO! What a fuckin Joke man, I have to drive all the way outta MY way to play you, What a Fuckin Joke......

YES, YOU have to drive, because I proposed the bet, not the other way around, do you not get that? You're declining my bet cuz you're a bitch, can you even dunk? What's your height? Your vertical leap? What position do you even play? Why should we both drive out of our way, when you claim you always come to my area anyways, and all I said is that ANY TIME you are by my area, let me know, and you can stop by for a game? I was tryna make it convenient, I've always been like this, I don't go out of my way for suckaz, especially not for such a petty bet...Just call me when you're around the area, it'll be convenient for you and me, what's the problem man? 5 point advantage homie, think 'bout that...PeACe

rik

« Reply #186 on: May 25, 2006, 05:45:20 PM »
Damn doesn't look like the game is goin down would have been fun to watch or hear of.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #187 on: May 25, 2006, 05:46:00 PM »
Damn doesn't look like the game is goin down would have been fun to watch or hear of.

Do you honestly expect a bet to go down when E-Krondon is involved?

ecrazy

« Reply #188 on: May 25, 2006, 05:52:26 PM »

YES, YOU have to drive, because I proposed the bet, not the other way around, do you not get that? You're declining my bet cuz you're a bitch, can you even dunk? What's your height? Your vertical leap? What position do you even play? Why should we both drive out of our way, when you claim you always come to my area anyways, and all I said is that ANY TIME you are by my area, let me know, and you can stop by for a game? I was tryna make it convenient, I've always been like this, I don't go out of my way for suckaz, especially not for such a petty bet...Just call me when you're around the area, it'll be convenient for you and me, what's the problem man? 5 point advantage homie, think 'bout that...PeACe
First off, Your the one who will need the 5 point advantage, your just talk on the internet, ask your boy Farmar about his experience when he played down over here, since you know him so good and your so damn good at ballin. Where the fuck did i say that i visited the valley often? last time i checked, Downtown and Hollywood aint Woodland Hills. wtf?

If you love basketball so much, why not come down where the ballers ball? Show some people up, why not?

Im 5'7, I got shot, i dont need to dunk. I'll Light your ass up kid, you aint shit.

You Remind me of an 80's song "All you Seem to do is TALK TALK, TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK"

LMAO @ you, Im REJECTING YOUR OFFER, IM GIVING YOU MY BET, ITS NEUTRAL AND FAIR TO BOTH OF US, NOT JUST ONE SIDED.

QUIT BITCHING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I want to ball you up so bad now. Just see you cry!!!!!
DAMN!!!!!

ecrazy

« Reply #189 on: May 25, 2006, 05:53:06 PM »
I want it to go down, I really do, Elior is rejecting My counteroffer. What a fuckin bitch, seriously.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #190 on: May 25, 2006, 05:56:47 PM »
LMFAO!!! I JUST HEARD ALL I NEED TO HEAR. YOURE 5'7 AND YOU EXPECT TO BEAT ME WITH YOUR SHOT?!?! LMFAOOOOO. Holy shit, son, that was good...I'm nearly a foot taller than you and shoot %80+ from the field (on AT LEAST 100 jumpshots a day). How do you even expect to get your shot over me? LMFAO...This is amazing, I had no idea you were a fucking midget. That's a good one though...

:banana_trippin: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :banana_trippin:

ecrazy

« Reply #191 on: May 25, 2006, 06:00:33 PM »
LMFAO!!! I JUST HEARD ALL I NEED TO HEAR. YOURE 5'7 AND YOU EXPECT TO BEAT ME WITH YOUR SHOT?!?! LMFAOOOOO. Holy shit, son, that was good...I'm nearly a foot taller than you and shoot %80+ from the field (on AT LEAST 100 jumpshots a day). How do you even expect to get your shot over me? LMFAO...This is amazing, I had no idea you were a fucking midget. That's a good one though...

LMAO @ your 100 Jumpshots a day, your on Dubcc all day, what are you talking about?
If your so good, why you still bitching out?
Dude, I know i would make you CRY, you aint got shit, i got speed, i got shot, you aint shit.

Echo Park, what do you say? why are you still bitching out?

SGV

« Reply #192 on: May 25, 2006, 06:05:11 PM »
Like I said, very few people have faith in the Clippers, hence why it's rare people TRUELY root for them. Most people, Analysts too, will roll with the Lakers based on the fact that they have Kobe and Phil and SHOULD be the better team. But, SHOULD and ARE, well these are two different terms. The Lakers SHOULD HAVE be better than the Clippers because of who they have on their squad. But, they weren't. That means 1 thing, they're just not as good, even considering their players.

As for your and E... The point is you're too scared to leave your house. You always throw out these little invites to your home, because you know you have an advantage out there. Nobody knows you and what kinda bitch moves you can be up to. What if E was to bring his homies along to be middle men, what would you say? I'm sure you'd cry about it and say only he can come. You're afraid of your own shadow.

Lastly, you constantly drop names, prime example is this Farmar cat. Great... You played High School ball on the same team as him. We get it. You went to a High School that produced a good basketball player. Don't mean shit about you. Vince Neil went to my High School. Tommy Lee went to my Junior High when it was a High School. Don't mean I'm some sort of Rock n Roll God now. Stop trying to use others names to fulfil your fantasy. Go play E somewhere neutral and let's see how great your game is.

LMAO @ You not knowing L.A. Even West Hollywood is a good ways from Woodland Hills. Why not go play somewhere in Burbank or Pasadena? That's very close and NIK won't have to be afraid of anyone jacking him, unless you play near Altadena. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #193 on: May 25, 2006, 06:09:51 PM »

LMAO @ your 100 Jumpshots a day, your on Dubcc all day, what are you talking about?
If your so good, why you still bitching out?
Dude, I know i would make you CRY, you aint got shit, i got speed, i got shot, you aint shit.

Echo Park, what do you say? why are you still bitching out?

Wrong, I go on WCC from work 99% the time...My internet doesn't even work at home, so nice try dumbfuck. 100 jumpshots takes no more than 10-15 minutes to shoot. I am still laughing over the fact that you are 5'7" man :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rubeyes: :laugh: :laugh:...My girlfriend is taller than you. LMFAO. The funnier part is that you expect to beat someone who is 6'5"with your shot...LMFAO any moron who knows anything about basketball knows it would take a midget like you a TEAM game to do anything productive on a basketball court. Now that I know you're 5'7", I'm willing to give you a 10-0 lead up to 21...You bitched out of my bet and made up your own, how do you even have the audacity to claim anyone is bitching out? YOU SMALL LITTLE PUSSY, YOU ARE HILARIOUS...ANY FUCKING TIME YOU ARE IN THE LA AREA, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME A PM. This is all I really have to say, because I do wanna humiliate a midget like you on the court, but I'm not going out of my way to do it...Neither should you, so when you ARE in the area, which I'm sure you will be, let me know...The offer stands, the 10-0 lead and everything. Hit me up if you can, if you can't, it's expected...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #194 on: May 25, 2006, 06:15:29 PM »
No, Its Expected that you add your little implications so that this all benefits you.
10 Point lead, what are you trying to pull? I balled it up with the guy who's nuts your on, your fuckin idol, Farmar!!!!!
Dude, you know him, you should ask him about his time out at the felix center....his games out there, ask him!!!!
Come around on my block, Ask For "E-Crazy", go to the park, ask them where Im at most of the time, ask them about my skills. You aint shit but talk on a messge board.

Echo Park, its not that hard, your getting money out of it IF you win, so whats the big deal?

You always pulling that "Meet me at my house" shit man, your like the little kids i fought in elementry school, next thing you know their parents come out and grab me, then call my parents, thats prob. whats going to happen if i go down to your house. LMAO!