Poll

How many 1 liter bottles should i drink to piss out the THC?

Less than 5
0 (0%)
1 (6.3%)
2 (12.5%)
4 (25%)
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: How many 1 liter bottles of water?  (Read 830 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: How many 1 liter bottles of water?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2006, 02:11:59 AM »
i got the test tmw mornin, its 5 am here, im goin to sleep soon, finishin around 6 bottles. i cant do any more, im about to pass out

so wen i wake up tmw i hope i'm all good
but the thing is that the testīll go "blank" and that way theyīll see that youīve had a lot to drink so they might ask you to do the test over.

so you think if i lay off the bud til the next test (if there is one). ill be str8?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ABN

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 02:37:32 AM »
i got the test tmw mornin, its 5 am here, im goin to sleep soon, finishin around 6 bottles. i cant do any more, im about to pass out

so wen i wake up tmw i hope i'm all good
but the thing is that the testīll go "blank" and that way theyīll see that youīve had a lot to drink so they might ask you to do the test over.

so you think if i lay off the bud til the next test (if there is one). ill be str8?
it depends on how long youīve been smokign. if youīve been smoking for years you prolly wonīt pass it but if you just smoke like a couple of times a month you should be straight if they ask you to do another test. some people say that it takes a month for it to leave the body but i know for a fact that itīs not true coz i smoked an entire weekend and 2 weeks later i had a test and i passed it....

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 03:03:32 AM »
First of all...  as far as I know you canīt piss thc out of your system... I talked to a doctor once who had no reason to bullshit me, who didnīt even know that I smoked or that I had to take tests or whatever, and he told me that thatīs just a myth..

Then.. it all depends on the test you take... there are shitty ones and ones of higher quality... when I was in the army there was a dude who admitted that he smoked weed but his piss test was positive on opiates and hallucinogenics.. he then retook the test and only was positive on thc...

and yeah, like already pointed out.. depends on how regularly youīre smoking.. I was smoking like daily before I joined the army... I stopped like two weeks before but that wasnīt enough for the thc to go out of my system.. so I was positive on the piss test.. then I stopped smoking but a couple of months later, while being really drunk lol, I smoked a joint... of course, a couple of days later I had to take a piss test again... and to my surprise it was negative..

ABN

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2006, 08:54:22 AM »
First of all...  as far as I know you canīt piss thc out of your system... I talked to a doctor once who had no reason to bullshit me, who didnīt even know that I smoked or that I had to take tests or whatever, and he told me that thatīs just a myth..
naw you donīt piss it out, but if youīve had plenty to drink just before the test itīll go blank.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2006, 09:02:25 AM »
SHOOK ONE!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2006, 09:48:53 PM »
i see the hater's back from hiatus

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2006, 10:01:48 PM »
naw you donīt piss it out, but if youīve had plenty to drink just before the test itīll go blank.

yeah it doesnt take the thc out ur system, but it'll temporarily dilute your piss.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006, 10:05:36 PM »

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 01:35:57 AM »
and did he pass?

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 01:46:38 AM »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 04:05:28 AM »
if u drink a ton of water it will probably still take you atleast 2 weeks

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 04:08:25 AM »
^^^ lol be careful man. don't wanna bust an o ring.
exactly thats one thing people who take Es can get fucked up because they drink too much water. that girl Liah Bets or whatever her name was died from that a few years ago she basically drowned herself because she drank too much water.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 04:18:22 AM »
I heard that it's best you take a piss on the morning of your test - the first piss of the day contains the most impurities.

Be careful drinking so much water tho', you can overly dilute your body salts and vitamins.

Alternatively, watch Withnail And I for an idea on how to cheat the test ;)

Oh, hang on it looks like I'm too late. Good luck anyway homie.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 11:29:55 AM »
what's Withnail And I?

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2006, 08:56:55 PM »
you shoulda just drank a bottle of  detoxify about an hour and a half or 2 hours before your test.piss a couple times before to get out the toxins ,then when you take your pee test you'll be all good and pass