Author Topic: Jagged_Edge-Jagged_Edge-2006-TAM RETAIL  (Read 295 times)

mauzip

Re: Jagged_Edge-Jagged_Edge-2006-TAM RETAIL
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2006, 01:09:07 AM »
That's some serious bullshit.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 09:04:46 AM »
My bet is that they already pressed the CD when it was supposed to drop back in December.  But, why the fuck did they delay it so long if it was gonna be the same tracklist?  If they released it back in December, at least the people who bootlegged it would be like, alright this is good and its new so I might buy it.  Now its like 6 months old to everyone who bootlegged it, so only hardcore fans like me will buy it.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 06:05:54 PM »
My bet is that they already pressed the CD when it was supposed to drop back in December.  But, why the fuck did they delay it so long if it was gonna be the same tracklist?  If they released it back in December, at least the people who bootlegged it would be like, alright this is good and its new so I might buy it.  Now its like 6 months old to everyone who bootlegged it, so only hardcore fans like me will buy it.

Oh well some albumz are worth buyin' even if they have been bootlegged monthz prior to tha official release date...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 02:23:44 PM »

Oh well some albumz are worth buyin' even if they have been bootlegged monthz prior to tha official release date...

yeah, and this was one of em.  One of the best R&B albums in years IMO.