Author Topic: FUCK U P-DIDDLY HATERS  (Read 516 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: FUCK U P-DIDDLY HATERS
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2002, 03:13:34 PM »
i think it's pretty silly to HATE puffy like most westcoast fans do, the guy DESERVES respect

i don't like his music but he is THE best business man behind only russle simmons

i don't like his music but he is more mature than 90% of the rapper's you all apreciate

i don't like his music but he'll probably be around for a looooooooog ass time becuase of his keen ear for talent

i don't like his music but he deserves our respect , from the business end of things....just becuase he's rich, girls find him attractive, and he wasn't raised in tha hood, doesn't make him a real person, not gangsta real i'm talking about spiritualy real

during the eastcoast westcoast thing, he proved how much more mature wise and mature he was.....i mean damn a lot of people are followers when it comes to hating puffy, and i'll put 50 bucks on the table RIGHT NOW that if suge or pac never dissed puffy youd never have a problem with him personally, musicaly of corse, but flat out i think it's almost 100% silly the reasons people give for  hating puff as a person/business man
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jome

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2002, 03:21:28 PM »

i don't like his music

i don't like his music

i don't like his music

i don't like his music
Ok now, but most people hate him as a rapper, and not the good businessman that he is. He can't flow, but he can produce, sign talent, put out successful records and make other artist successful, so he's obviously doing something right. But he simply can't rap, and yeah; I sometimes like his music. But he can't rap, youknowit?

ToNe1904

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2002, 08:26:05 PM »
PUFFS DONE A LOT FOR HIPHOP, HE BRAUGHT IT TOO THE FOREFRONT & GOT PPL BUYING THE SHIT IN THE MILLIONS ,KRS ONE/PUFF COLLABO

KRS = THE DON OF RAP, U THINK HE WOULD WORK WITH A POP ACT? THINK AGAIN U 15 YR OLD SNOOP NET BANGING WANKERS

BAAAAD BWOOOY4LIFE

u callin people "wankers" makes me understand why u think puff is real hip hop. Puffy is str8 trash when it comes to hip-hop. like sum others said, hes a good business man....PERIOD. Almost as good of a business man as Master P is. but musically, puff is garbage. u say he did a lot for hip hop...so did MC Hammer. n i have more respect for Hammer then Puff. Just because u get alotta white kids frum tha suburbs to buy yur albums, doesnt mean yur a tight rapper. Just means u get play on MTV. N its funny....cus i coulda swore i heard u say Daz wasnt on tha level of Black Rob or Shyne LOL. true, hes not on tha level of biggie...how many people r?! but Black Rob n Shyne havent shown me SHIT. They jus happened to be on Bad Boy so they get more airplay then Daz would. So if u talkin bout people bein on Snoops dick...get off Puffys first. Sayin he "looks" cool! LOLOL to who? not no muthafuckaz around mah way. riches are nice, but it dont make u. N puffy wont eva earn enuff money to make real hip hop fans respect him as a rapper....only as a business man. PEACE!!!

Oh, one lass thing....im not into Pac all THAT much. hes tight as hell, but no where near mah favorite. so i could give a fuk if he liked bad boy or not. Anytime u dont like sum1...yur considered a hater, thas fukin stupid n goes to show how many people REALLY know what a hater is. im glad puffy is out there makin that money! get that shit! but dont call him a real rapper.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2002, 06:37:33 AM »

man shut the fuck up. if you think puffy is the shit, then you must be gay.

LOL  ;D

Instant_Killa

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2002, 04:23:05 PM »
WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
I say we stop the hating and start the loving.

Peace